No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[/QUOTE]Just over 3 mins, 12 mb on youtube.
    youtube link[/QUOTE]

HyperCaz...you did it...I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. That is classic Carson all the way. There has got to be a way to get that link to Paul so he can see it.

Pat yourself on the back kid...you did a most excellent job.
    PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      Fantastic news... The vid is done!!! I was experimenting with techniques in this one...hope it's alright.

Toy
      youtube link
      Hypercaz, that was just fantastic!! Wonderfully entertaining and I am sure sooner or later Paul will hear about it!!!!
      You really outdid yourself this time!!! Way to goooooooo!!!!!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
        Rooowr, thanks for that! =D
        Also, am I the only one who likes his Carson-hair best? I think it's the most adorable thing ever! *lol* How he seems to have a little fin on top of his head in the profile? Awwwwww!
        Well, yeah, Carson's hair is really nice But I like this version, too (see the Viper pics)

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
          Rooowr, thanks for that! =D
          Also, am I the only one who likes his Carson-hair best? I think it's the most adorable thing ever! *lol* How he seems to have a little fin on top of his head in the profile? Awwwwww!
          Nope. I am also a fan of his Carson-hair.

I can't wait to see that video! I have dial-up though and only one line, so I have to wait for a time when the rest of the family doesn't want to use the phone or the internet. It'll take a long time to load it up.

Oh! And I got season one for Christmas! I started watching at the very end of that season, so the early episodes are all new to me. I loved "Poisoning the Well"! And it's so great to finally know what you guys are talking about when you make references to season one eps.
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
            HyperCaz...you did it...I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. That is classic Carson all the way. There has got to be a way to get that link to Paul so he can see it.
            Head over to David Hewlett's website and send him an e-mail letting him know about it. Then when he comes back from Toronto, maybe he can get Paulie to actually log on to the internet and watch it.

Ya never know!

Well, yeah, Carson's hair is really nice But I like this version, too (see the Viper pics)
            Honestly? The hair I like best on Paulie is the Ernest Littlefield hair. It's just so cute the way he shyly looks out from underneath it.

However, the Carson hair just fits Carson's character. So it will always hold a fond place in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
              Nope. I am also a fan of his Carson-hair.
              I'm also very fond of his Carson-hair, it really fits nicely with the character!
              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

Hello - slightly nervous new person here!

Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading through this thread about Paul/Carson. And I like Carson-hair too. In fact, there isn't anything about Carson that I don't like! He really is so sweetnatured, and a good friend to everybody. I wish my doctor looked like him!!

ceilidh
                ceilidh

sigpic

"You have a date, Rodney? With a woman?"

Dr Carson Beckett

Duet

Comment

Originally posted by ceilidh View Post

Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading through this thread about Paul/Carson. And I like Carson-hair too. In fact, there isn't anything about Carson that I don't like! He really is so sweetnatured, and a good friend to everybody. I wish my doctor looked like him!!

ceilidh
                  HI slightly nervous new person! Welcome welcome! And don't we all with out docs looked like him. I had a dentist once that didn't look like him, but he talked like him. He gave me a cavity though so we're not cool anymore.
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ceilidh View Post

ceilidh
                    Nothing to be nervous about! I'm new too! We can be new together!

I also wish my doctor looked like him... and sounded like him... and acted like him... and... Well, I could just go on forever. Haha!
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Newbie!!!!!!!!

hi *waves*
                      yeah..we're all mad here..its great!!!!!!!!!!

now......
                      the oscar for best video goes to.
                      *opens envelope*
                      CAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      *standing ovation*
                      man that was brilliant!!!!!!!!
                      i laughed so hard!!!which eventually turned into coughing fits (dam cold)
                      sooooo worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by teknikal; 27 December 2006, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                        Oh! And I got season one for Christmas! I started watching at the very end of that season, so the early episodes are all new to me.
                        Yet another new person here, although I have been lurking for quite a while. I too got Season 1 for Christmas and am enjoying seeing all these episodes I missed (started watching in S2). Thanks for this thread, it's great to read and to get some great pics after work each day!

Comment

Welcome to all new people! =D

"Like a Virgin" just fits his personality so well, awwwww. I love how Paul describes him in interviews, like "Carson cries a lot" and that he needs more chocolate, awwwwww really. Could he get any more huggable? I don't think so!
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

Ahh, I wish I could have a doctor like Carson... I think I would always be ill (And probably act like a woman in an other famous TV series with Doctor Ron... )

Comment

Look what I have of our sweet Paulie - from a Cold Squad episode

Spoiler:

Comment

And here's another CS episode, 4 years later:

Spoiler:

His eyes are.... Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X