• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I so wish that I could have been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Titine View Post
      Nel, Thank you very much for these precise details
      You're welcome. I've got some great memories and also some great photos. I got my photo taken with Paul three times (Terryl was in one too) - one of them was with him in his kilt. And it's great to have them as a memory of the weekend.

Tonight in Edinburgh was great too. He had more time to talk, and was chatting away with everyone. He manages to make everyone feel special.

Comment

That had to be one really memorable moment which you are not ready to forget.

Forum Français sur Joe Flanigan : Visit My Website

Comment

He sounds absolutely sweet. So who out of all of you has met Paul now???

Comment

Well I haven't met him (yet anyway). I really do hope to one day. And you're right Allestian, he does so like a very sweet person.

Anyway, I did make a little something that I thought I'd share with everyone on the thread. I've been learning to use a photo-editing program called "the gimp." Recently one of the things I was practicing was taking out a background. Long story short I used a pic of Paul from "poisioning the well" and came up with this ... (not sure about the size so spoiler is for size only)

Spoiler:

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

WOW!!!

That so should be a poster that we should all own.

Put in lockers, files, doors, walls.

Show the world.

lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                He sounds absolutely sweet. So who out of all of you has met Paul now???
                I met Paul at the 2005 DragonCon in Atlanta, GA. He let me take a picture of him each day of the con for his GateWorld thunkers. He was such a sweetheart.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Here are a couple of kilt pics for you. I didn't take many pics of the talks as I wanted to enjoy them. I also felt that I got the pics I wanted taken with Paul at the photoshoots and they were better quality than any I could take.

But I couldn't resist taking a couple of him in his kilt.

Comment

Oh, more kilty pics. Thanks, Nel. *stares in interest*
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                      Glad you guys enjoyed it! I'm thinking about doing another romantic drama or semi-romantic drama one as soon as I'm finished my current one. And it's just for you, Caz, since you like shipping/drama stories so much! I just came up with the idea today for... SWASHBUCKLER CARSON! I can say no more... It'd ruin the plot.
                      I approve whatever it is! There's a niche for fanfiction thunking, I'm sure of it!

YAY for those pics and I admit to being one of those odd Fraiser/Beckett shippers. But then I ship everyone with our thunk lol.

Comment

I met Paul today

He didn't remember me from the last time I met him...then again I was 16 last time I met him and I'm 19 and a lot thinner now so I can't blame him!

sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

He looks very huggable there, suekay, lucky!!

Comment

Wow. Jersey just told me about the kilt pics. I'm so jealous. Those are absolutly amazing. I didn't believe it at first. Can't believe our dream acutally came true. AHH! That was great. No words can discribe those pictures. Thanks for posting them! I'm goin back into hiding. Catch yall later!
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                              Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat.

Mrs T isn't in so I'm going to have to help the stand-in teacher this afternoon.

Thanks for the encouragment. The performance is in February, it's kind of nervewrecking at the moment.
                              That's one of my favorite musicals! I didn't get the chance to see it on Broadway, but I did see a local production which was awesome. I have the soundtrack to it, and have memorize it!! "Benjamin's Calypso" is one of my faves!!

Have fun with it and again, Good Luck!!
                              Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                                I met Paul today

He didn't remember me from the last time I met him...then again I was 16 last time I met him and I'm 19 and a lot thinner now so I can't blame him!

Great picture sueKay. I think I saw you in the queue, and if I'd known it was you, I'd have said "hi".

Comment

Working...
                                X