Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
    I think I'll be dreaming in colors of plaid tonight.

Ok, here is the debut of my first PM banner...what do you think and be honest folks. I'm new at this Photoshop thing.
    PJumper42

Comment

Better than I can do, hon'. And NO! I don't think Paul can get any sexier! But for some reason... His smile is sexy, but I think he just might be a bit sexier when he's not smiling. *ducks* I can't help it, I just think so.

Comment

hey guys.

not been here before but i've been a big Carson fan from the first episode.

Loving all the pics, the kilt.....*drooling*

Wishing i was seeing ADB.

Red

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
          Ok, here is the debut of my first PM banner...what do you think and be honest folks. I'm new at this Photoshop thing.
          *Screams!!!*

OMG!!!

That banner is completely brilliant.

I'm only for a little while everyone. I have an essay that was due in about 2 hours ago but hasn't been written yet. So I have two hours to get it done.

Kilt! Labcoat! Kilt! Labcoat! THUNK!!!

Comment

Well, Jewel Staite has been confirmed as having been cast as "Dr. Keller", a medical doctor, apparently. It's not for certain yet that she's replacing Carson, so I am still trying to hold out hope for our favorite Scot. Ugh, the suspense is KILLING ME. Is it time for Vengeance to air yet? I feel like Eric Cartman in the latest eps of South Park, waiting for the Wii. I'm about ready to freeze myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
              Hey! Welcome! Great that you're here now, too!
              Me too.
              Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
              Well, Jewel Staite has been confirmed as having been cast as "Dr. Keller", a medical doctor, apparently. It's not for certain yet that she's replacing Carson, so I am still trying to hold out hope for our favorite Scot
              I hope the same, as nothing's confirmed yet. Who knows what TPTB plan.

I want my Carson.

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Yep, a really big hug from Carson would do me a wonder of good right now. *sigh* I really hate being kept on the edge of my seat. It SUCKS big time. At least if we knew for sure, if it's true, we can greive and move on. I'm really REALLY hoping it's not, though. I'm hoping that it's just that something awful is going to happen to him, and he's gonna get whumped big time, to be rescued by our valiant heroes mid- or late-season. That I can live with!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post

Red
                  welcome to the thread! hope you enjoy your stay.

wish i was going to see ADB too! very excited for that movie and can't wait to hear the reports from the people who are going!

to anyone going: have tonnes of fun!!!!

Well, Jewel Staite has been confirmed as having been cast as "Dr. Keller", a medical doctor, apparently. It's not for certain yet that she's replacing Carson, so I am still trying to hold out hope for our favorite Scot. Ugh, the suspense is KILLING ME. Is it time for Vengeance to air yet? I feel like Eric Cartman in the latest eps of South Park, waiting for the Wii. I'm about ready to freeze myself!
                  She's been confirmed as a Dr.?!?! Man! Everytime I think the rumours are dying down something else creeps up and puts at least a bit of a fire back under them. Seems kind of suspicious. Oh well I'm going to keep my hopes up that Carson is making it into the 4th season. Perhaps not exactly the same as he is now but there none-the-less.

Hmm ... how about a morning beckett/ford double-thunk?!?!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                  "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I'm hoping that it's just that something awful is going to happen to him, and he's gonna get whumped big time, to be rescued by our valiant heroes mid- or late-season. That I can live with!
                    Oh GOD, me too! That would be so awesome ... we'd get the angst, the Carson-whumping, and then we'd have our sweet Carson back again!

Honestly, hoping that this is the way it's going to go is the only thing that's getting me through the day. The suspense is absolutely killing me.

ETA: Gotta show off the new av:

Comment

*jumps into thread*

Heya

Anyone from here going to Paul's signing in Edinburgh tomorrow?
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                        *jumps into thread*

Heya

Anyone from here going to Paul's signing in Edinburgh tomorrow?
                        sueKay - I'll be there.

Comment

Pic taken by Steve

Forum Français sur Joe Flanigan : Visit My Website

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                            ETA: Gotta show off the new av:
                            lol ... that's awesome TJinLOCA!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Your new avatar TJinLOCA is fantastic

Forum Français sur Joe Flanigan : Visit My Website

Comment

Originally posted by Titine View Post
                                Your new avatar TJinLOCA is fantastic
                                Thanks so much for posting the photo in the first place! That smile ... *swoon*

He does look good, doesn't he?

Comment

Working...
                                X