Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponge bath?!?! Surely it could be arranged! *big grin*

and yes congrats on 6000 everyone!

Here's a little Beckett pic-age to celebrate ... (images from Irresistible and Sateda. Spoilered mostly for size but also just in case)

Spoiler:

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I'm just so naughty, aren't I? hee hee!

Lovely pics! I really like the second one... His eyes! Guh!

Comment

yeppie congrats on 6000!
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
          I'm just so naughty, aren't I? hee hee!

Lovely pics! I really like the second one... His eyes! Guh!
          hehe ... naughty is good. and yes his eyes, his smile, that dimple!! ... *very happy sigh*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
            hehe ... naughty is good. and yes his eyes, his smile, that dimple!! ... *very happy sigh*

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...tbefore133.jpg
            ooohhh, the dimple thanks for the pic!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Good God! I go away for a weekend for David Nykl thunking and look what I miss! Paul in a KILT! He looks so hot! Damn him for not dressing up at DragonCon last year. Alexis Cruz and Douglas Arthur wore kilts last year.

And the lovely man lets his fans take another photo with the kilt. Such yumminess preserved.

Although the paranoid in me makes me wonder if this is his way of thanking his fans because of not-to-be-named rumors. Go away, bad thoughts.

Did I say that Paul looks HOT! Sigh.

I tried to get on last night but my dsl isn't working. Sneaking this in from work.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                Although the paranoid in me makes me wonder if this is his way of thanking his fans because of not-to-be-named rumors. Go away, bad thoughts.
                That's what I thought at first, because he seems humble enough to me to appreciate all the caring and support from his fans. It got him a position as a regular, after all. But according to SLC in the Shep whump thread, he said he couldn't talk about it for legal reasons. And it's a good sign, IMHO. All this speculation and rumor-mongering has been all blown out of proportion... Who can speculate when the man wears a kilt for his fans? *drools Homer Simpson style*

Comment

Hey, I was looking at some of the posts and someone said that "all the blond has grown out of his hair" Paul used to have blond hair?? Was it for a role or something??

Beckett sure does look good covered in dirt....they should write that in to a script or two or three. Or Beckett mudwrestling........ That episode would go sraight to DVD, that's for sure!!!
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry. In a few days, all of Texas shall know our situation."
                  "Tell me Buck...in Alabama, precisely how many is 'a few'?"

Comment

Hi, I thought I'd pop in and post some pics from SG11...I'm afraid they're not as good quality as most of the others that were posted but they've all got Paul in them

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/cons/sg11/paul1.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/cons/sg11/paul2.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/cons/sg11/paulteryl3.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/cons/sg11/pmtron1.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/cons/sg11/terylpaul2.jpg

Comment

So all this talk about the kilt, but what's with the lab coat?

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCadet09 View Post
                        Hey, I was looking at some of the posts and someone said that "all the blond has grown out of his hair" Paul used to have blond hair?? Was it for a role or something??
                        That was for "A Dog's Breakfast" - he has blond highlights in his role as the actor who plays the SF soap opera hero that David Hewlett's sister Kate is engaged to in the film ...

Okay, that was a complicated sentence.

And I'm seeing the film at the LA screening this Thursday night! WOO HOO!

Comment

Well, after a long and tiring day, 'tis a wonderful tonic seeing Paul McGillion in the full Scottish outfit...

... life is beautiful.

Thanks so much for posting them!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                            And I'm seeing the film at the LA screening this Thursday night! WOO HOO!
                            And you plan to write up every detail, right? I mean, not just Paul, but David and Jane and Kate and the Lenics...

We want to know everything!

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                              And you plan to write up every detail, right? I mean, not just Paul, but David and Jane and Kate and the Lenics...

We want to know everything!
                              Oh, you bet! I'm bringing my camera, and with any luck I'll be able to upload some photos from my hotel and post them that night.

I hope Kate is coming ... she mentioned it in her blog, but I haven't seen anything official with her name on it. I would LOVE to meet her!

Comment

Originally posted by sheppardster View Post
                                He did however, agree to another photoshoot session, so all the fans could get a picture taken with him in the kilt - yep, I was the first one to buy a ticket, just before it was officially announced *What? I have NO willpower ok??*

I was having a bad day at work until I saw Paul in a Kilt...Excuse me while I SCREAM!!! I knew he had the legs for a Kilt and I was right

Can Paul get any sexier???

I think I'll be dreaming in colors of plaid tonight.

Thanks for sharing your con pics with us. Now I'm just waiting on the Men of SciFi Calendar 2008. Paul better be in there.
                                PJumper42

Comment

Working...
                                X