No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what was meant by that was they're eyes you can get lost in ...aaaand because both pairs of eyes are very kind

Comment

I missed you guys so much!!! Uh, I mean...Hi! Carson's hair makes my toe happy! Which it's not happy right now. It's in pain. Yeah...I think I'm gonna go now. I'm a little tired from all of my travels. I think I'm gonna go get lost in those beautiful blue eyes in my dreams...mmmmmmmm...sounds really nice...
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
        I missed you guys so much!!! Uh, I mean...Hi! Carson's hair makes my toe happy! Which it's not happy right now. It's in pain. Yeah...I think I'm gonna go now. I'm a little tired from all of my travels. I think I'm gonna go get lost in those beautiful blue eyes in my dreams...mmmmmmmm...sounds really nice...
        We need doctors like Carson (one for each patient, I say) to tend to our toes! XDD AND THE REST!
        sigpic

Comment

Toes? I can think of a few other places I'd want him to tend to.

Could you guess that my mind's in the gutter today? Who wants to join me? hee hee!

Comment

I'd be surprised if my mind had ever been OUT of the gutter. XDDD Gutter residences, anyone? *puts up 'sale' signs*
            sigpic

Comment

I think my mind's been in the gutter since the day I started watching SGA.

I'm so glad I have gutter-mates to wallow in the gutter with. lol.

Comment

Wow, cause Carson is way too cool to be found on the third page!

So I noticed at work we have a Judge Carson and a Probation Officer Beckett. Yeah thought I'd share. Because I'm retarded like that. Cheers!

lol leighanners i agree when it comes to hot scots i think most fangirls are that way ... *drooooooooools*
                kat
                I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

You may write to me at:

Leighanners
                  #28 Beckett Way
                  Gutterville, Atlantis, Peg Gal

HAHAHAHAHA...yeah. I'm dumb...of to go play in traffic!

Comment

Hey all! New to the boards and just thought I'd throw out my utter enjoyment of Dr. Beckett and Mr. Paul McGillion. Mmm, my does he make for some pleasent viewing during SGA episodes. He's one man I wouldn't mind being stranded in a puddle jumper with.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Welcome cshawzye - you sound as if you'll fit in here just fine.

Comment

Thanks Nel!

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

You may write to me at:

Leighanners
                          #28 Beckett Way
                          Gutterville, Atlantis, Peg Gal

HAHAHAHAHA...yeah. I'm dumb...of to go play in traffic!
                          *fangirl giggle*

on to a more serious note, Emedian got a few more stills for Misbegotten and I snapped this one up in a jiffy.

Spoiler:

Comment

Oooo, I happened to stumble across a spoiler on YouTube. I don't know if it's already known or if anyone has posted it here yet, but there you go:

Spoiler:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtBrfh88hRk

After a few minutes (in the very end), he mentions Carson "levitating" and even calls it a spoiler. I wonder what's up with that? This con was last month, so it's really new.
                            sigpic

Comment

cshawzye- Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Caz- That is a beautiful picture of the lovely Scot. It's so Carsony!

leelakin- I think that spoiler is in the epi guide...or I read it somewhere else. But thanks for the link! I love watching stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                                Oooo, I happened to stumble across a spoiler on YouTube. I don't know if it's already known or if anyone has posted it here yet, but there you go:

Spoiler:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtBrfh88hRk

After a few minutes (in the very end), he mentions Carson "levitating" and even calls it a spoiler. I wonder what's up with that? This con was last month, so it's really new.

I've seen that a couple times but I never get tired of watching it. I can't wait to see the episode he's talking about. I bet it's great. Although I usually enjoy any episode/time when he is on screen, so perhaps I'm a little bias.

Comment

Working...
                                X