No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never corrects right from what I can tell.
    Got to go time to do tea wonder if Id be allowed to get out the puter if I was on Skype?
    sigpic

Comment

Alright. Hey if you want to give that a try, I'm up for Skype. I'm even still dressed properly and my hair doesn't look TOO awful right now

Comment

I will ask
        sigpic

Comment

Yay, I'll be here if you're allowed

Comment

Wtf? Am i missing a skype chat with my sisters?
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Hello? *Looks around* Everybody left me *sits here cross legged waiting for my sisters to return from their hinding spots)
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

that is because we all ran off to skype! hey look you joined in!
                sigpic

Comment

(*waves* hello there! )

sigpic

Comment

*a while later, A-Carson wakes up and I am seemingly asleep in his arms, but when he shakes me, I don't respond. He touches my neck and notices my pulse is weak, and I fall limp into his arms, slumped over*

A- Aang? Ma' Love?

*he stands up, cradling me in his arms, and carries me to the scanner, laying me down on the scanner bed. As the green light flows over my body, he gasps. He can see that my body is overdosed with caffeine*

A- Oh Love, what were ye thinkin'...oh Love.

*he lifts me from the scanner bed and places me on a bed just to the right of Dell, hooking me up to a saline IV drip to help clear my system and then sits down beside my bed, head in his hands, wondering silently how he could have missed the signs that I was taking too many caffeine pills*

Comment

*It was the middle of the night, when I am woken up by the noise of the scanner going, I sit up and look over to see what is going on, and am amazed to see my youngest sister is the body is under the scanner. I watch as Carson then puts her on the bed beside me, then he sat down on the edge of the bed with his head in his hand. I slip out of bed and hop over to the bedside and put my hand on A-Carsons shoulder*

Dell A-Carson? what is wrong, what happened?
                      sigpic

Comment

*Beck wakes up from another bad dream, she sits up & looks around. She see's Aang slumped over on one of the spare beds, with A-Carson sitting with his head in his hands & Dell also out of bed to see what's up with Aang*
                        -Aang? what's wrong with her? *I get up & out of my bed though very weak, I stumble to Aang, I pick up & hold one of her hands, while holding on to the bed with the other hand to support my weight, sort of & I look to A-Carson*
                        -A-Carson? What happened? *looks worried to Dell, as Carson comes to grab a hold on me to keep me from falling*
                        Last edited by McBecklover; 14 April 2013, 01:59 AM.

sigpic

Comment

*Beck comes up beside me, and I put my arm round her to help keep her on her feet*
                          sigpic

Comment

*he jumps slightly, looking up at Dell*

A- Oh, Dell, Lass. An' Beck. Neither o' ye should be out o' bed. But as long as yer 'ere...It'd seem she's been takin' caffeine pills fer at least th' last week t' keep 'erself awake. She'll be a'right as long as I c'n keep 'er resting, but she's 'ad a slight over dose.

*he face-palms*

A- I canna' believe I didn'a notice this before...th' signs. She's been gettin' slower an' slower, she's been no' eatin' when she should...I should 'ave seen it comin'.

Comment

Dell She what? I thought she was smarter than that!
                              A- So did I luv.
                              sigpic

Comment

*I half wake up in time to hear the last bit between Dell and A-Carson and I respond to them quietly*

So did I, for that matter... *I sigh and slightly squeeze Beck's hand*

Comment

Working...
                                X