X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    You ever going to reply to Aang?
    (opps, missed it, sorry)

-She may ask you, and if she does just tell the truth, I have...she knows it all right from the broken nose on....she is worried I'm a loose cannon...I tried to tell her Keller was a special case, but didn't seem to go over well
    sigpic

Comment

if it's the truth she wants, I'll give her the damn truth. I will explain it to her starting from Keller in my old reality, I will tell her how Keller broke me so many times. I will tell it all. But I will not let her send you away. If she sends you away, she loses me too.

*I hug my sister again, the idea of possibly losing her is starting another crack forming in my heart*

Comment

-With any luck, I'll be able to stay here, see Shep said about the same thing to Elizabeth, she doesn't want him to go...but I may not be as um....free as I used to be. It seems there is some sort of law about holding a gun to some ********s head!
        sigpic

Comment

Not as free? You were defending your sister. If Keller was a Wraith, they would have TOLD you to shoot her. Because she is human, it's wrong. God, good job Keller, you got your wish, you have started the process of ripping us apart. Good job.

*I throw my hands in the air, not knowing what to do*

Comment

-Hey sis, don't get to upset just yet, I'm not worried....yet *my fingers are crossed behind my back* I have great faith in Shep, he will work this out.
            sigpic

Comment

No, Dell. I'm allowed to be upset, I think. I nearly lost Beck forever this morning because of that...that lowlife b*tch! And now she's put the wrench in the works to get you separated from us! I won't lose my sisters. I can't!

*I drop my face into my hands for a moment and then I reach out and cling to my sister for a minute, wishing I could force myself to lock these feelings away, but unable to*

I...I will do whatever it takes to make sure you stay here and to make sure that you aren't a prisoner in your own home. I...I would feel horrible because it...well, it's all because of me, because I let Keller make me feel the way I did. I let her get to me and because of that, you defended me and you stood up for me...and I am so proud of you for that, I'm so grateful to you for it, but this whole mess started there and I won't let you take the blame for my personal issues with Jennifer Keller.

Comment

-So what are you going to do sis? wave a gun in someones face? That won't help anyone...it will only get you put away and you won't be able to look after Beck. Look, I'm not far away, you can come see me anytime, just like you have now....just let Shep work his magic....everything will work out, I promise.
                *I'm holding Aang tight and stroking her hair, it kills me that I can't do more to help her*
                sigpic

Comment

You know me, it won't be a gun, but you know when I get a mind to set someone straight, I will find a way to do it. You know better than most that when my sisters are threatened in any way, I will do whatever I have to.

*I look up at Dell, I know it's all I can do to keep my emotions from skyrocketing and knocking her flat again*

I...I love you, big Sister, and I don't want to have to push past armed guards and pull medical rank on them to get to you every time I want to see you. I don't want to hear people whispering in the halls that you've lost your mind or you're dangerous or other things that make me want to punch someone. I don't want to look up and see any selection of ten different people watching us when I want to talk to you...I don't want you locked up for defending your sisters from Keller.

Comment

*Dell smiled at her sisters words*
                    -Funny, I was just thinking at least now folks were giving me the respect I deserve.
                    Ok, don't spaz out on me, was a bad joke, but still *raised my eyebrows* people never did understand just how far I could and would go for my family...I didn't do it just for you Aang...Keller didn't just messed with you....she tried to murder Beck, and I had given her fair warning. And as for the watchers. *She indicated to the over head windows,* Don't look up. I haven't, not once, bet it drives them crazy.
                    *I step back and let go of my sister*
                    I have to sit down, my leg is killing me. *I reach the chair and drop heavily down into it*
                    sigpic

Comment

*I smile slightly, trust my big sister to find the bright spot in this massive gray cloud*

I know that, Sis. If I hadn't been so busy trying to save Beck's life, I would have been killing Keller with my bare hands. I think I scared the life right out of poor A-Carson, he's never seen me so livid...and I'm still angry with Keller on so many levels.

*I shake my head and move to sit down on the edge of the table near the chair, suddenly glad Keller is off the base*

Sis, be glad you didn't see the fear and pain in Beck's eyes when I finally got her to breathe again. I almost lost it right then, god, she was so panicked and scared. She...she calmed down after I held her hands and spent five minutes talking to her, telling her that it would be alright and that I would make the pain go away...meanwhile knowing Keller was waiting in my office. It's really kind of bad, I was happy that Keller was almost crying. It was satisfying to be on the other side of it for once. And...then I spent oh, most of the rest of the day sitting on the edge of Beck's bed, holding her hand...I wouldn't leave her until you told me Keller was gone. And even then, I left her with Carson and A-Carson sitting on either side of her, protecting her.

Comment

I didn't need to see Becks pain and fear, I felt it through you. I felt your anger too, I knew what you wanted....I should have just pulled that trigger. *she drops her head and takes a deep breath* Next time I won't hesitate, I promise you that!
                        sigpic

Comment

*I take Dell's hand in mine and stare at her until she looks up at me*

Dell, Keller's death wouldn't have meant a thing for me if you ended up locked up and separated from us.

*I wave a hand around the room*

What good would being rid of Keller be if I was sitting at Beck's side alone, without you, not knowing when you'd be back IF Liz lets you come back? No, I'll tell you, it wouldn't do any good if I risked losing one of my sisters in exchange for being rid of Keller.

Comment

-Ok same back to you then, what good does it do Beck if you go and do some stupid now and get locked up, you know they wouldn't lock us up together either, Now, unless you have some pain killer in your pocket to spare, I think you need to get back to Beck. Oh and I wouldn't mind if you could call Shep and ask him if...when I'm getting out of here, I need a coffee, haven't had lunch either.
                            *I give her a smile*
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not going to get myself locked up, Sis, it wouldn't do anyone any good if I did. And funny you should ask, it's time for your dose of pain killer anyhow and I needed some excuse to get in here, didn't I?

*I slip the syringe out of my pocket, going to do it this way because if I could give her a pill, they would have insisted someone else could give it to her. With the needle, I had to be the one to do it. I stick her quickly, the syringe goes back into my pocket and I smile*

But you're right, big Sister. I need to get back to Beck, I've already been gone too long. I'll talk to Shep if I can figure out where he's gotten to...and I'll have him make sure you get lunch and coffee.

*I reach over and give her one more quick hug, whispering to her low enough for nobody else to hear it: And somehow, I will make sure you're not separated from Beck and I. I won't let you take the blame for Keller's stupidity.*

*then I reluctantly let go of my big Sister and step out the doors of the room, waving my hand to close the door, and set off back to the infirmary, tapping my earpiece as I go*

Shep? You there?

Comment

*Dell hugs her back, she is more grateful for the pain killers than she cares to admit. But smile fades as soon as the door closes, and she goes back to the pass time she had begun earlier, sing to herself quietly*

Crackle
                                Sheppard here, go ahead Aang
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X