No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hold her stomach laughing at the team members' faces as well smiling at Aang and giggles*
    Oh for sure Dr. Wier, if I can stop laughing about this....

*Gabriel appears at her side* what's so funny down here? *sees the team members looking scared* oh, someone has just said boo, I guess

Comment

*I finally straighten up and calm my laughing enough to talk*

Hello Gabriel. Yes, Poet just let the new recruits know that she's here. They were um, shall we say surprised to see her.

*lets out a slight laugh as she sees team's faces and then slaps a hand over her mouth to try to regain composure*

(Oh edited my drawing of Aang with her scar)

Spoiler:

-reduced the size of her butt, changed the shoulder blades & scar, fixed the hair and arm a little

Comment

Gabriel: ah, but my queen is not that ugly so they have to look lik that *he grins*

Thanks Gabriel *smiles at him, then looks at Liz* of couse we can do that, would be a pleasure *she smiles*

(looks better Aang)

Comment

You're right Gabriel, that your queen is not ugly. It's just only their second time seeing Wraith, that's all.

That would be wonderful, Poet. Thank you! *she smiles*

Comment

*Gabriel fakes a sad face* oh well then they are lucky there is a second time at all *he laughs*

Gabriel, dear, don't scare them even more *looks at the new team members* but sadly he is right, you are lucky there is a second time you see them, walking into wraith without knowing anything much what to do...

*John wakes up and cries a little so Poet walks over to him and takes him in her arms and he starts giggling a bit, grabbing her hair again* Some wraith are even killing their own people....*looks down at John sadly* even their babies....so you are really lucky
            Last edited by DarkenLycht; 03 April 2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

*A-Carson and I finish up and Elizabeth walks out, followed by the team members, she is telling them that they will have to learn before their team will be allowed off world again*

The newbies really do need some training...they're lucky none of them was more seriously injured... *I mutter, but I am still smiling at what just happened*

Comment

*smiles at Aang* yes they need to, well leran zhow to fight them without necessarily killing them....a well stunned wraith can do as less harm to them as a dead one only that other wraith will no be angry so much if they don't lose a brother

Gabriel: yes *he looks over to John* say my queen, may I hold the little one

Oh of course *gives John to Gabrel carefully, who cradles him in his arms looking at the baby with his yellow eyes sparlking happily just as John does the same back to him* aww, Aang now look at that, ain't the two boys lovely like that?

Comment

*I have the dream again, and wake with a start, still in Sheps arms*

Again? same one?
                  -yes
                  that is at least 3 times since you lay down with me last night.
                  -yes
                  I don't like this.
                  -ok, I'll just stop dreaming it then *sounding a bit narked*
                  Sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
                  -I know, I'm sick of it too.
                  You need to talk to someone about it.
                  I have, Beck. we are...keeping an eye on it. Not much else we can do.

*we are quiet for a bit*
                  -Oh hey, I get to go to Earth today with Aang and Beck....shopping and coffee, it will be heaven!
                  If everyone is up to it
                  -Kill joy! You and the Carsons get to go fishing, 'Guy time'
                  *he chuckles* you make that sound.....painful.
                  -Oh I fully expect if would be, if I had to go.....can't think of a worse way to spend a day!
                  Oh there are worse ways! *kisses the back of my head since we are spooning* Believe me there are way worse ways to spend the day!
                  sigpic

Comment

*I smile at Gabriel and John* They are adorable together.

*I turn around to face Dell* I will have you know I don't like this dream either...but thank you for the blanket and pillow last night, big Sis. And we're still planning to go to Earth today, do you think you'll be up to the trip?

Comment

*Gabriel walks over to Dell and Shep a bit, looking at the baby boy* Now dear that *he points to Shep and little John's eyes seem to follow his finger* is the guy you are named after *he smiles* he is a nice human giuy *the baby smiles laughing a bit*
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 03 April 2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

You named him after me? That is so nice of you! Thank you, I am honored

*looks at the baby in Gabriels arms, and can't help the tears that comes into her eyes*
                        -He is lovely.
                        *thinks to Aang* Take me to earth or I'll go mad here another day!
                        sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: yes, my queen did *he smiles* i think it is very nice *looks at Dell* oh yes he is for sure, I hate the though anyone could have wanted his death *he shakes his head*

*sits down on the bed again* hey Gabriel dear can you look after the little one for a while? I don't know, I just drank that other wraith guy nearly off, but now I kind of feel worth than before....

Comment

*thinks back to Dell: Alright I take that as a yes. I do have to make a few preparations for this trip, got to let Jack know we're coming and all, but we will go.*

Comment

*Gabriel looks at hs queen worried* of course I can but actually I don't like you looking like that....

*winces a bit as breathing pricks her painfully and is very hard* I am ok, dear...really

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                *thinks back to Dell: Alright I take that as a yes. I do have to make a few preparations for this trip, got to let Jack know we're coming and all, but we will go.*
                                -I'll say, any chance I can go take a shower and get some clean clothes....they might not let me sit in a coffee shop the way I am.

Good question.
                                -Oy, you saying I stink?
                                No, but I think I do...can't have the fish smelling me and running and hiding!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X