Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    (Yes, get some sleep! I want to talk to you again later. Its lonely when its only 9ish at night & your not here )
    (Well next week life goes back to normal, by which I mean, me waking up at 7am for classes and being online from like 8am on...I wish I didn't have this habit of sleeping so late )

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
      *comes in looks around* anyone here, aCarson or Aang just somone mybe? I think we need your help *holds a papertowel to her nose to stop it from bleeding*
      *It's a bit later now, A-Carson has come back from his early morning shift at the infirmary and I've sorted Beck out a bit, so we both turn when Poet says something*

A- Aye, both o' us are here now. 'Ow can we 'elp ye, Lass?

Comment

have you got some time to care for someone? It's the boy of Gabriel's friend...*loses balance but menages to stand again* I gave him all energy I could but that was just enough to bring him back to life, his injuries are so bad I just couldn't...haven't eaten for too long I think *presses the towel harder to her nose, since the blood aready runs down her fingers*

Comment

A- Aye, we can. *he grabs the med kit we keep around* An' you, Lass, need t' find someone y' can eat from. *he looks at Poet* A'right, let's go see t' this boy.

Yes, let's go see what we can do for the child. *I follow close behind A-Carson*

Comment

*A short while earlier, Aang had asked me what had happened as I was sitting at the table sobbing. I had told her how I had woken up to find I had hit Carson thinking he was my Shol'Va, & I was Skyra. I had sobbed into my sisters arms & she consoled me telling me, it wasn't my fault & that Carson doesn't blame me. I had stopped crying but still feel guilty. Now its a short while later, A-Carson has returned from his shift & Carson's lip has stopped bleeding now, he removes the napkin & I take a look at it*
            -Oh that looks bad, I'm so sorry love
            'm alrigh' love. wha's done is done. *he hugs me tight. Then we both look at Poet*
            -What happened dear? What happened that made the boy so badly hurt?
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(PM Aang)
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

We don't actually need to go anywhere, I couldn't really walk somewhere now anyway...*looks at Beck* he is the only one who knows that...poor little Amaell and I even failed to help him really *turns away feeling very much ashamed of her failure*

*Gabriel appears holding the boy in his arms, looking down at him sadly, while Corey appears next tio them with the young Wraith' father*

Comment

(EEEEKKK BECK YOU'RE BACK! *bounces up and down on her bed*)

Comment

*see's the boy* -Oh my. That poor little boy. what can we do to help? *looks at Aang*

sigpic

Comment

(emptied it, Beck )

Well I for one, am glad we don't have to go anywhere. That means you don't have to use anymore energy. *I look at Poet just before I turn and take the boy from Gabriel's arms, cradling him in mine. I can feel his heartbeat but it is very faint...I can also sense a lot of pain coming from both the boy and his father as I take my place on the couch, holding the boy in my arms, so that A-Carson can do his job and care for the boy's wounds...by holding the boy as I am, I can shield some of his pain from my sister, she's already had a rough morning and I don't want her feeling worse again*

A- It looks as if 'e was badly beaten...wha' 'appened to 'im? *he is carefully making sure that he knows what all of the boy's wounds are before doing anything else*

Comment

*looks at Gabriel, who looks at his queen a bit worried but then nods*

There is a way we can find out what happen....*looks at Gabriel's friend* Jukla, it won't hurt him but you may hear somethiing you do not what to know

Jukla: if it helps to find out who did that to my boy *he sobbs* then do what you can I beg you....

OK then..we'll do it....*looks at Gabriel* are you ready? *he nods and I take Amaell's right hand*

Comment

*I look up from the boy's face for a moment, watching Poet carefully, I can feel just how weak she is and I am afraid she'll use too much energy to do whatever it is she's going to do*

Comment

*Gabriel pulls something looking like a longer needlefrom his boot and grabs a little bottle from his coat's pocket. Then he dips the needle into the liquid the bottle contains and looks at his queen* are you reallly sure?

Yes, just make take care that you holöd my hand on his everything else can be taken care of later...

*Gabriel holds the needle to the back of his queen's neck* please forgive me! *he pushes it into her spinal cord and with a silent little scream she falls back against him, eyes wide open but appearently unable to move* I hope you find out what you are searching there *he lifts his queen up and puts her hand back on Amaell's, holding both hands together*

Comment

*A-Carson and I watch, slightly shocked, but we know that by this point, all we can do is wait until Gabriel tells us what is going on so I stay silent, still shielding my sister from the full force of the pain I can feel from Arnaell, while A-Carson is gently working to sew closed a few small cuts on the boy and figure out what else he must do*

Comment

Spoiler:
                                *screams out in pain* no please don't, no sir, please don't hurt me *tears role down her face as the bones in her arms crack and break *she starts shaking all as bruises apppear on her skin*

*Gabriel holds his queen to him tightly tears in his eyes and longs to end the connection but also knows if he does that early, she may not have time to find out more* Just a bit more my queen just a bit....

I just want home please, sir don't hurt me again *she winces fircely and her shirt is dranched in blood at the place where te lungs are, Gabriel stars at his queen with horror as she spits blood on his face* That's it! I don't care... *he bends down to gis other boot and , gets out the antidote and injects it into his queen's arm*

Comment

Working...
                                X