Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I step in first and see the two people standing in one corner of the room*

Kar'ees and Tome'l, I assume? I'm Aang and this is Dell and A-Carson, we come from Atlantis. Earlier today, we sent two of our medical personnel and a team of soldiers to protect them. Have you seen them since they arrived?

Kar'ees: I am Kar'ees. We met your people at the ring of the Ancients when they arrived, but they are no longer here.

*I reach out to Kar'ees with my mind and feel honesty, but a lot of fear*

Can you tell us where they've gone?

Tome'l: No, I am afraid we do not know what has happened to them.

*I cannot sense honesty in his response, so I glance over to Dell briefly to let her know something isn't right*

Tome'l, are you sure you can't tell us anything?

Kar'ees: I can te-- *is cut off by a death glare from Tome'l* Tome'l, we have to tell them. We cannot keep it from them!

*Tome'l silently pulls Kar'ees into another room and I slip over to the door to listen*

Tome'l: How can we tell those who are supposed to be our allies that we handed their people over to a Goa'Uld?

Kar'ees: I think that our alliance with them would be in worse danger if they were to find out that we had lied than if we were to tell them, Tome'l.

Tome'l: And then the Goa'uld would have our heads for it! Either way, we will lose.

Comment

*Aang steps back form the door , and then it opens and the two come back out*
      Tome'l: I am afraid we cannot tell you what happened to your people, but I can tell you they are not here.
      *I look at Aang and decide the time for being nice is over. I step up to Kar'ees and put the muzzle of my hand gun just under her ear*

-I need to know where my sister is and you are going to tell me everything you know, or you won't live to see the sunset. Do I make myself clear?

*She nods*
      -Then tell me, I'm waiting.
      Kar'ees: Goa'Uld took them.

-I need names.

(yep someone tell me the names now please, I would hate to have to kill her, Shep would not be pleased)
      sigpic

Comment

(think we're stuck until Beck gets back...)

*I stand just beside Dell and A-Carson comes up on her other side, to show that we support her*

Please tell us, we don't want to hurt either of you. *I am fighting to try to block out the fear I can feel from Kar'ees, I don't want to feel bad for her right now because I need to be focused on finding my sister* But we do not take well to being separated from our sister.

A- Aye, I'd be listenin' to these Lasses if I was you. *his usually soft blue eyes sparkle hard and icy*

Comment

(Lord Skyra, female. Of the Lion clan)
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
            (Lord Skyra, female. Of the Lion clan)
            (Why thank you, Sis. One step closer to figuring out where the frellin' hell they took you!)

Comment

(Sorry am gonna be MIA for a awhile, going to lunch. I can drop you hints like this when I can )
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Sorry am gonna be MIA for a awhile, going to lunch. I can drop you hints like this when I can )
                (we'll just leave messages in our posts if we need you to give us a hint...anything else we should know before you go MIA?)

Comment

Kar'ees they called her Lord Skyra.

-Have you heard of her before Aang, I'm not up in the Goa'uld who's who.

Aang Loin Clan.

-I take it they came by ship Kar'ees?
                  *she nods*
                  *I lower my gun and step back*
                  -Thank you Kar'ees, I look forward to getting to know you better when we are not in such a hurry. *I look to Tome'l* You I can live without *I raise me gun and point it at his head, then stop to think about what I want to do*
                  sigpic

Comment

(Lion clan lives on the planet, Pinjarra)

sigpic

Comment

*I reach and put my hand on the muzzle of Dell's gun, pushing it down so it is aimed at the floor now*

Dell, let's go. He's not worth your time or energy or the bullet you're about to waste on him. We need to go find Carson and Beck. *I can feel her anger as I look at her, but don't take my hand off the muzzle of her gun*

A- Aang's right, Lass, we've got more important things ta worry about than him. *he nods in Tome'l's direction*

Comment

(Lion clan lives on the planet, Pinjarra)
                        (Why thanks )

Comment

*I'm still looking at Tome'l but I talk to Aang*

-Ok, you are right, we need to go....but one day Tome'l I'm going to come back and we will have a nice little chat about this day.
                          *We leave the house*

Get the information we need?
                          -Yep, they were quite forth coming in the end. We are going to need a ship I think.
                          sigpic

Comment

*I look over at Dell* Let's Gate back to Atlantis, Sam's there with the Hammond and she's got experience with snakeheads. *I laugh quietly at my reference to Jack's favorite nickname for the Goa'uld* And we all know she'll be willing to take us there to save Beck.

*I look around at my sister, my fiancee and my friends* Let's do this.

*we set off walking back toward the 'Gate and I dial the Gate, Shep sends his IDC and we step through back to Atlantis*

Comment

Ok i got to go for a bit, got a bag to go pick up so I can go on holiday.
                              with luck I'll be not to long!
                              sigpic

Comment

OK I'll finish what I've been saying I would finish all day then and be here when you return

Comment

Working...
                                X