No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Looks over at Corey, for a moment, then wraps my arms around him and cries on his shoulder.*
    Thanks you are a good friend Corey.

(and now i have to leave, see you guys! *Waves*)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      *I find myself on a balcony somewhere and I sit down with my back against the wall, my knees up arms wrapped around them. I drop my head to rest on my knees and cry.
      I have been horrible to my friends and I feel really bad about it, but I am also worried about Shep, I worry that he won't forgive me, Now I have to wonder it Poet and her guys will ever forgive me as well.
      Aang will forgive me, she's my sister, she has to doesn't she?*
      *I leave my room and slip out the back door of our quarters, running through the city at a fast clip, I have to do something now and suddenly I know what I have to do*

Now where could he be? *I am skidding through the city so fast that I almost get lost, until I find Shep sitting in his office, head in his hands at the desk, obviously not getting anything done*

Shep?

Aang. I'm glad you came.

You are?

*looks up at me, I can see his eyes are hollow and hurt* Yes. I need to know what happened with Dell and the clone. I know you will be honest with me.

I will be. Dell honestly did not know that it wasn't you. He initiated the kiss. She went with it. A-Carson and I didn't warn her, we also didn't do the best job cleaning out his memory the first time...we are more to blame than Dell. *I can't look him in the face for a moment*

I see...I feel bad for being so angry with Dell. I love her, and knowing that she's probably been upset since I left hurts me as much as it probably hurts her. I just...

I know Shep, it's hard. But she needs you. She needs to know you love her and will forgive her. She's somewhere in the city, she took off on me and I don't know where she is. *I finally look up at Shep*

What do you say we go and find her then? *his eyes look less hurt now and more guilty for hurting Dell*

Good idea, Shep.

I have an idea where we might find her. Come on Aang, let's go. *he stands up and we walk out of his office, he leads me down a few corridors until we come to a balcony some ways away from the inhabited parts of the city, and I think I can hear soft crying sounds just before we step onto the balcony and I realize that this is the balcony where Dell and Shep had their first kiss*

Sis... *I fall to my knees beside Dell and Corey, and put my arm around her, causing her to look up at me and see Shep standing behind me*

Dell...*he reaches past me to take Dell's hand and pull her to her feet, then into his arms, leaving me kneeling beside Corey*

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        *Looks over at Corey, for a moment, then wraps my arms around him and cries on his shoulder.*
        Thanks you are a good friend Corey.

(and now i have to leave, see you guys! *Waves*)
        DAMN I took so long writing out the stupid bunny that bit me a moment ago! Alright fiiiine, see you later!

Comment

*Corey gets up vanishes and appears next to me*
          Did you?
          Corey: yes I did but now Shep and Aang are with her....
          Gabriel: I hope that makes her feel better
          N-Steve: it sure will she loves that guy

(see you tomorrow Dell)

Comment

Bye Dell!
            (Yes, I am still here! )
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well hello Jae'a

So I'm all dressed for my date, trying decide if I'm bothering with makeup or not..best friend would rather me wear make up, I'd rather not scare Nick away since he knows the lazy college student side of me, not the fashionista side XD

Comment

Then give him the lazy college student, but with some minor improvements. Don't go OTT with the makeup.
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

OK, off to bed now.
                  Have fun on your date, Aang!
                  "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                  "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Night Jae'a!
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*I hear Aang and I look up to see her,and Shep standing behind her, and suddenly think to myself, crap I'm in another mans arms again!, but then he reaches down and pulls my to my feet and into his arms, and i know he has forgiven me. I cling to him fro a long time, Corey is gone by the time I look back, but Aang is still there, I hold out my hand to her. She takes it and stands.*
                      -I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier, please forgive me?

Aang Already did
                      *I pull her into the hug*

-Corey was right, I do have the best friends!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well belated good night to Sparky, Jae'a, and Poet.
                        Hope your date is going/went well Aang
                        Thanks for sorting Shep out for me....and thanks for not leaving me on the baloney alone Poet!
                        sigpic

Comment

I couldn't leave you again with Shep mad at you. Aang would have come after you first by herself but she um, thought you were upset with her so she figured she'd make it better by bringing Shep to you.

Comment

Dell wasn't upset with "anybody" Dell was upset by what had happened.
                            sigpic

Comment

Let's remember Aang was a bit narked with -me- earlier, so she was giving me all sorts of stupidity for a while. *face palm* But just the same, I'm glad Dell and Shep are alright now.

Comment

So are we!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X