Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, off to bed now. You two have fun
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Night Jae'a, sleep well!
      Sweet dreams!
      sigpic

Comment

*I whirl around to see Dell and Shep wide awake and realize her meds have worn off, when a brain spark I had yesterday during the night comes back to me*

Umm Sis would you be up for a little...experiment? I can try using a bit of a local anesthetic that would only numb up the part where the actual injury is but not fog your mind or knock you out at all...just numb the pain away for a while...

*at that moment, two kitchen hands come in wheeling a cart piled with bacon, eggs, pancakes, a jug of coffee, a jug of hot water for tea and two pitchers of orange juice, a bowl of strawberries and a tub of ice cream as well as seven plates and the flatware we'll need. I take the cart and push it over to a spot near all three beds and send the two kitchen hands off to the kitchen, telling them I will radio when we're finished*

A- Aang Love, push up one of th' meal tables and Abby and I'll eat right 'ere.

Abby: Can I have ice cream on my pancakes, Auntie Aang?

Is tha' bacon I smell? *he rubs his eyes a bit with the hand that doesn't have an IV tube attached to it and smiles slightly*

Beck: Pancakes? Are they proper fluffy ones or the usual Mess hall pancakes? *this is the most I have heard out of her since we rescued Abby, so I turn to look at her*

Okay okay, let's see. Yes Abby, you can have ice cream on your pancakes, Strawberries as well. A-Carson, that's fine. Carson, yes it is bacon and eggs, and Beck, they're proper fluffy pancakes. Cook got double her usual food order and sent us extra. *I laugh slightly and set about serving all of them their meals, sitting their beds up a bit so they can eat properly, then turn to Dell and Shep*

What can I do for you two? Fresh coffee as well, if you didn't already smell that a mile away. *I smile, knowing my sister will probably look forward to a cuppa*

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          OK, off to bed now. You two have fun
          Alright good night then, Jae'a

Comment

-I'll take a couple of coffees, and then well see whats left.
            I'll have bacon and eggs please Aang, and I think the same for Dell...No, don't argue with me, you need more that just coffee.

-Well yes, I was going to go for the local as well, I kind of would like my mind back to myself.
            You know I meant food, and you know Aang wouldn't let you away without eating
            either!
            sigpic

Comment

You will eat something, Dell. And don't argue, you'll have Shep and I both to face up to if you don't. But um, first I could give you the med so your rib stops hurting, might be easier to face food if your chest isn't throbbing so much...

*from across the room*

& A- Aye Dell, ye should really eat somethin'. *and they chuckle to themselves, earning a grin from me and a glare from Dell*

*I pull the curtain across between Dell's bed and the other two, sit her bed up so she's sitting upright, then lift her Scrub top just so I can see her side clearly, and I decide might as well re-bandage it while I'm there, so I apply the anesthetic and then re-bandage her nicely, before I pull the scrub top back down and pull the curtain back*

Alright now food. And coffee. *I wash up and go back to the food cart, dish up Shep's bacon and eggs and hand it over, then I dish up some bacon and eggs for Dell and push one of the hospital food tables we have up so it's at her bed and put her food and a cup of coffee on it*

...And now for me. Finally. All that food was making me hungry. *I turn back to the food cart, dish up my own food and put some strawberries over my pancakes and then take my place in my usual chair beside Dell's bed to eat*

Comment

-Hmmm, it feels better already.*I take a sip of coffee and close me eyes as I savor he flavour*
                And now eat.

-ok. * I have some of the eggs* happy now?
                Not yet, eat all of it.
                -give me some time then it kind of hurts to swallow, well not hurt so much as it is uncomfortable.
                sigpic

Comment

(I shall be back in like 15 minutes or so, got to get home, I was at Mum's work the last two hours or so...but we're going home now and it's only 15 from my house so see you when I return...iPhone's nearly dead...)

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                    -Hmmm, it feels better already.*I take a sip of coffee and close me eyes as I savor he flavour*
                    And now eat.

-ok. * I have some of the eggs* happy now?
                    Not yet, eat all of it.
                    -give me some time then it kind of hurts to swallow, well not hurt so much as it is uncomfortable.
                    *I look up at Dell* It'll be a bit uncomfortable with that rib of yours. I...I noticed you weren't resting well last night. Any ideas why that might have been? *I know I am just being nosy, but I also know that Dell's reaction even if she says nothing, will tell me whether something else is bothering her or not*

Comment

-drugs gave me crazy dreams, is all, don't even remember them. *I watch my food intently as I talk, I can still hear Jack voice yelling at me.*
                      *I can see both Shep and Aang looking at me, but keep my eyes on my eggs as I have another mouth full*
                      sigpic

Comment

Sis. Something's bothering you, I can see it. *I am staring at Dell intently, I know her well enough to know when she is keeping something from me, and then Jack's thundercloud face pops back into my mind, and Sam's conversation with me resurfaces*

Sam came last night. She told me Jack is particularly angry with you, she even said...*my mouth snaps shut as I decide it would be better to keep some things to myself and I focus back on my pancakes*

Comment

*I push my plate away, I have eaten all the eggs and some of the bacon*-

-Can I have some more coffee please, and I need to go for a little walk.
                          Let me give you a hand. *he helps me to get out of bed and stand up.*

-I can make it from here thanks, no really, I Can go to the bathroom by myself.
                          I'll be right here if you need me.

-praying to God I don't need that sort of help. *I say as I close the door. I do what I have to do, then look in the mirror. I look hagged, and I have dark circles under my eyes*

-I need a make over, or at least a good nigths sleep
                          sigpic

Comment

*I sigh, I can still hear Sam's voice in my head telling me that Jack wishes he could send Dell back to her reality, and I can see Jack's thundercloud face as we departed the SGC. I look up to see Shep looking at me and then quickly stand up and gather the empty plates, but set them down again as I notice my hands are shaking visibly*

Aang, what did Sam say to you? What did Jack tell her?

I...I don't really want to talk about it, Shep. *I turn away and begin piling the empty dishes on the cart, taking the jug of coffee and pouring another cup for Dell, but I spill some as I try to stop pouring, because of my shaking hands*

Tell me, Aang. I need to know. I need to know what Jack said about Dell. *he gives me a hard look and I put the coffee jug down and mop up the spilled drips with a cloth*

*I check to see that Beck and Carson are paying no mind and will not hear me before I drag Shep from his chair into the office*

Shep, she told me that Jack had even asked if there was a way to send Dell back even though the tear was closed. She said there wasn't, she's trying to keep him from getting involved with us here. She said that he'd told her that Dell doesn't belong here. Doesn't belong with us.
                            *I feel one hot tear slide down my face and I turn away from Shep* She's my sister.

Jack said all of that to Sam? About Dell? I ought to--! *he is cut off as I whirl around and walk up to him*

Don't! Don't do anything that we'll all regret! The last thing we need is for Jack to try anything right now, you and I are the only ones who could do anything at the moment and it's going to take every last one of us if we do have to go against Jack.

Alright. I won't. But Aang, if he does try anything, I'll not hesitate to stop him. Got it?

Yes and I'll be right beside you, helping you. I could never let anything happen to any of you. You're all my family now. *I smile as best I can and Shep and I depart the office and he goes back to his chair, while I finish stacking the dishes on the cart and refill everyone's cups*

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                              Damn I was hoping Aang would be here...I've got up early! Should be about 9am for her now.
                              Are you here Beck or is your light just for show?
                              Sorry, I logged on, but have been catching up on all the threads I visit. My internet is working again now
                              Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                              Oh, that's silly Ryan!
                              Patrick: I may never be hungry again...
                              I love that.
                              Spoiler:

Also we happen to be eating this in the infirmary right now
                              Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              Swiping it from Beck's bucket now because I have to.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8a0eeeee.jpg
                              Aye, I spotted my own handy work & was like Oi! thats mine haha
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                                I love that.
                                Spoiler:

Also we happen to be eating this in the infirmary right now
                                *snort* *snicker* *laugh my butt off*
                                I...I can't! I wish I had the guts to actually have one of the Carsons in a bathrobe making us breakfast. *snort laugh*

Aye, I spotted my own handy work & was like Oi! thats mine haha
                                I knew it was yours but I didn't know where else to find the pic of that robe besides watching the movie and trying to screen cap it which I didn't have the time to do at the moment so I snitched yours

Comment

Working...
                                X