No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fine, I was just sayin' I don't like Twilight N'awwww Carson wants to go fishing My cutie Scottish doctor

Comment

Well, it sometimes can be the "I'm winding you up" mime, so...
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ahaa I get it now! But all I saw at first was the adorable Scotsman

Comment

Oops, sorry I disappeared! Got caught up in a bit of a fic on AO3... ^.^;
          But I might go to bed soon... gotta get up a bit early...
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well I think (I think) Dell was learning from Luisa over on Shep's thread how to make videos...so I feel like I'm so alone here if you leave but I do understand having to get up early so I'll just work on Dell's birthday surprises if I end up alone

Comment

Aw, now I'll feel kinda guilty... but I really can't stay up tonight. Tomorrow I could, but not tonight. Especially since I have to cycle 3 miles to town. I just hope it doesn't start snowing again tonight...

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ah don't feel bad leaving me, I'll either work on Dell's surprises or the story I've been supposed to work on for my best friend for a while...either way I'll get somethin' done for a change until Dell gets herself back here...

Comment

OK, at least you'll have something to do.
                  I better go now. 'Night then.

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yep, me and Cuddly Carson will be just fine for the moment.

Good night, Jae'a (and Radek )

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      Twilight... *Mimes sticking finger down throat*

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      Oh Jae'a, you saw how flustered and what the hell I got when Dell quoted Twilight...the only reason I will still talk to her after quoting Twilight is because She is my big Sis now and i cant imagine not talking to her...and in 5 months I have only caught her quoting Twilight one time.
                      Well I'm so sorry - NOT.
                      I liked the books, own the books, pretty much know them as well as Atlantis.....but I wouldn't write fics for them....oh and I liked the music too.
                      So there, deal with it!

Ok I'm good again, and we won't visit this subject again.
                      Still love ya little Sis, My big sis gives me a hard time too!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        Well I'm so sorry - NOT.
                        I liked the books, own the books, pretty much know them as well as Atlantis.....but I wouldn't write fics for them....oh and I liked the music too.
                        So there, deal with it!

Ok I'm good again, and we won't visit this subject again.
                        Still love ya little Sis, My big sis gives me a hard time too!
                        I confessed I own all four books and have read them! And you know I'd never stop talking to you over a bloody book!
                        'Course I still love ya, big Sis But it's a little Sis's job to give her big Sis a hard time about some things

Comment

I know, I do that too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Mind, I did kind of really like New Moon but we won't tell Jae'a that...

Ohh you have no idea right now what it is taking for me to keep my bloody mouth shut about your surprises. *keeps having to stop typing to sort her brain and remind herself who she's talking to*

Comment

Oh Aang clean out your inbox will you....save the stuff in word if you have too. this getting full every 20 mins is getting a little wearing!
                              sigpic

Comment

...Really...*head-desk*

Ugh ok going to empty this thing once and for all!

Comment

Working...
                                X