Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't just let you go, I can't!
    Just this once, follow the orders and trust that is will work out for the best
    But how can it if we are in 2 different galaxy's?
    It will, I know I will get to come back, I feel it with all my heart
    *he pulls me into his arms*
    Well all I feel is my heart breaking!
    sigpic

Comment

*Aang walks into the Mess just in time to see Shep and Dell* *her heart breaks a bit for Shep that she can't tell him what Dell told her*

*swallows hard and heads back over to Carson* Hello Love...Dell's being sent back to Earth. Elizabeth...Elizabeth says she'll be working to get Dell back to Atlantis...*hugs Carson* *he hugs me* *we stand hugging like that for a moment*

Comment

Shep, I need to go talk to Aang, and I guess I better pack as well. I come see you later ok?
        Not really, but alright. Don't take to long, we don't have long...
        I won't *I kiss him, then get up and go over to Aang and Carson*
        Can I have a word Aang? lets go on the balcony.
        *head out there*
        sigpic

Comment

I'll be right there, Luv. *turns to Carson* Hey Carson, would you...would you go see if Shep can use some company? I'll be back soon. *follows Dell out to the balcony*

Hey, you wanted to talk to me?

Comment

Ok, I have 2 plans here...I'll go along with either one you are happy with.
            First choice, you go get one of the personal cloaking devices back and come with me...I don't know what I will be asked to do, but what ever it is, back up would be nice.
            The second, which won't get you landed in lots hot water is this. Back in my quarters, which I haven't used in ages, I have two of these Goa'uld ball communication devices...I could leave one with you....don't ask how I got them, I'm not cleared to know that even!
            sigpic

Comment

Hmm, well...

Honestly I'd love love to go with you. I'd love to...but the guys will wonder where I've got to and I'm sure they'll worry...and I'll end up in a hell of a lot of trouble if I get busted because of how classified this mission is that General O'Neill is sending you on...*pulls one of the cloaks out of her pocket* But I did keep a spare...

Oh whatever.

I'll miss the hell out of Carson and Shep and the guys but I'm going with you, and Jack--General O'Neill-- can do what he likes. As long as I have the cloak, I can get back into the city as well so if it comes to it, I can always get back.

Comment

I'm so glad you chose that one*hugs Aang*
                but I guess I need to tell you more about...well everything I guess.
                Ready?
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs Dell* As much as I do love my Carson...I'd never let a man be the reason I didn't stay with my Sis.

Alright, tell me what I need to know...

Comment

Well about 8 months ago there was this anomaly.... as best as any one can guess, and most of it is just that, guesses, someone in some reality was building a machine that was designed to manipulate time and or space...but it exploded. it send a small but wide ranging riffed through a lot of neighboring realities.
                    With me so far?
                    sigpic

Comment

Right, an alternate reality...alternate reality device...exploded and sent a ripple through several neighboring realities. Got you so far (I do have experience keeping up with Col. Carter so if you manage to lose me, it'd surprise me a bit).

Comment

I needed a breath...and I don't have the fancy talk!
                        ok, so like dominoes, I guess, certain parts, people, stuff were knocked out of their realities and into different ones.......In some cases the realities were very similar and it wasn't even noticed. While other aspects were vastly different.
                        Take me for instance.....my life in the reality where I was born, was very different to the "Dell" who was born in this one.
                        She was NZ air force, and Captain, I got married had kids.
                        need a breath
                        sigpic

Comment

You're...not the Dell from this reality? *blinks* *shakes her head* OK, I'm with you still I think...

Comment

No, I'm not.
                            But only about 4, 5 people know this.
                            I didn't know what was going on, one moment I was walking along the street and the next I was at the south pole...out side of McMurdo in summer clothing.
                            Anyway....when the NZ air force saw me, and I didn't match up with their ID photos or pretty much anything, they sort of disowned me, As did the NZ government.
                            Of course the SG guys were on top of the situation pretty quickly, and I found a home of sorts. But at a cost.
                            I have no citizen ship on earth.
                            sigpic

Comment

...So that'll be why you'll have to come back to Atlantis...because you don't exist on Earth according to NZ government...

Well...this reality or another, you exist here. With us. And we...we love you, Dell.

Comment

I'm not a citizen anywhere. You can't apply for citizenship of another country if you don't have one in the first place.

Send me back I here you say, but it isn't that easy. Since so many realities were involved at once, there is no way to pin point where it is I should sent back too.
                                so here I stay.
                                They found about 84 of us I think, most could slot into the lives here with little to no problems....only one was left with no life at all.
                                Last edited by Dellruby; 25 January 2013, 12:32 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X