No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* But I...this was my fault. I can't let her take the blame. Please Carson, let me go after her? *looks up at him, pleading*

A- Aang...*realizes there is no talking me out of it, so he lets me go and I slip out after Dell, quietly sneaking down the halls*

You shouldn't have let her go. You're too soft, man.

A- Aye...but she's also a stubborn bugger an' I know better than to keep 'er from it when it's as serious to her as defendin' a friend...

*I am by this time watching as Dell enters Elizabeth's office*

Comment

Elizabeth looks up.
      Ive been expecting you.
      I guessed as much.
      Have a seat
      Are you really planning on sending me home?
      Yes and no. You do have to go, but not for the reasons Col Sheppard thinks
      What reasons then
      General O'Neill needs to see you
      *takes a deep breath* Why?
      I'm not sure exactly, seems I'm not cleared to know everything about it.
      Oh it's about that!
      Care to shed any light on the subject?
      I'm sorry, I can't. Ok, when do I go?
      0600, and you are to go alone. As far as the others know, you are being sent home in disgrace.
      Understood *I stand up* You want to yell something at me as I go, put on the show a bit?
      Good luck.*she stands up and yells* GET OUT!
      Thanks. *I turn and leave....I don't see Aang hiding round the corner.*
      sigpic

Comment

*turns to go back to the infirmary without seeing Elizabeth* *catches up to Dell*

Dell? I..I know you can't explain and I swear I won't tell about what I just heard...but I'm glad you're not being sent away really because of what I did...I'm going to return these *holds up the cloaks* to Sam as she's on base today...if you see the guys before I do, tell Carson I'll be along soon. *sort of half hugs Dell before she turns and runs off to find Sam*

Hi Aang, what's--what happened?! *notices my face is all red and splotchy from crying*

I...well it's a long story that I can't particularly explain until after the debriefing with Elizabeth. But these are yours. *hands her the cloaks* And for the record, they work like a charm. *half smiles and exits Sam's temporary lab*

Well it's good to know they work. See you later, Aang. *waves*

Comment

*I don't go back to the infirmary, or Carsons place...I go to the mess hall, get a cup of strong black coffee....no make that 2 cups, and goes and sits at a table way in a back corner, it's in half dark...I'm hiding. Start on the first cup of coffee, steering off into space*
          Last edited by Dellruby; 25 January 2013, 12:14 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

*heads back to the infirmary* *notices Dell isn't there* Have any of you seen Dell?

No, why?

Um, it didn't go well with 'Liz. I'll let one of them fill you in...*I sniff back a 'tear' and then go over to Carson*

A- *while examining me* I'm sorry, Love. I'm sorry about Dell. I'm sorry for ma' attitude about today. *he stops what he's doing and just hugs me*

I know, Love, and I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I scared you and worried you...I'm sorry I sneaked off world without asking permission...I'm sorry. *hugs him*

Comment

Are you telling me Dell is being sent back to Earth? I'm going to go see Elizabeth!
              sigpic

Comment

...Yes, that's what I'm telling you, Shep. She's being sent back. I never even got to talk to Elizabeth, by the time I made it there...she'd already decided.

A- I'm so sorry Love, I know how much ye wanted to stop tha' from happenin'...*he kisses me gently on the cheek* I've got ta check ever'one else over now, but ye are welcome to stay here wi' me if ye like.

I think...I will. I'd go find Dell, but I think she needs some time to herself...

Comment

Well I'm going.... *he strides out and down the hall to Elizabeth's office*
                  Colonel, I know what your going to say, but just let me say this first, it was taken out of my hands!
                  When?
                  Tomorrow morning
                  *he stands there and looks at her a bit, then turns on his heels and leaves*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Carson finishes up with everyone in the infirmary and he helps me off the edge of the bed I was sitting on*

A- Love, ye have had a long day, let's go get somethin' for ye to eat...*I silently nod and he leads me to the mess hall* *he is getting us food and I look across the room and see Dell sitting in the corner*

Hey Carson. I'll be back in a few minutes. *I slip off and walk over to where Dell is and sit down beside her, without saying a word*

Comment

Hi, I guess you want to know what's going on. Have you seen Shep?
                      sigpic

Comment

I do want to know, but I get it if you can't tell me, Luv. And yes, I did see Shep...I think he went to see Elizabeth though..he's probably incredibly upset right now and well, I can't do a thing about it. *sigh* I still feel like I majorly messed up today.

Comment

Well me going back isn't on you.....theres stuff you don't know, hell almost no one knows, but it means that if General O'Neill clicks his fingers, I have to jump to it.
                          Good news is once I have done whatever the hell it is he wants me too, I should be able to come back...in fact I'll have to, I'm not wanted on earth by well, lots of folks, and no, not because I played with the C4!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I'll be looking forward to you coming back. It just wouldn't be the same 'round here if you were permanently sent away from Atlantis. *sort of sideways hugs Dell with one arm* I need my Big sis...and Shep needs his girl...so I'm very glad I didn't get you sent away because of the stunt I pulled.

...Anyway...I'm guessing I can't tell the guys this? Ah, I over heard Liz telling you that everyone else has to think you're leaving because of um, what I did. So when I um, have to talk to her...I'll just pretend like I don't know this and do as I would have anyhow. Tell her the whole sneaking off world with the cloaks was my idea and let her tell me that you are leaving anyway...

Comment

Yes, good idea that....mind you those personal cloaks could come in handy...na, in enough trouble as it is, without heaping more on.
                              *looks up*
                              Sheps found me, I wounder how much of the base he covered before he thought of here?
                              Dell I've been looking all over for you!
                              *look at Aang and wink*
                              *He sits down*I went to see Liz, she won't budge, but I'll go back with you, maybe I can talk to the IOA.
                              No, Shep, Liz won't let you go, besides your needed here. I'll get back again, don't worry!
                              sigpic

Comment

*wink at Dell* Well, I'd...best go have my chat with Liz...*puts a hand on Shep's shoulder lightly as she walks away* Don't worry Shep...wild horses couldn't keep Dell from you.

*heads off to Liz's office, but stops to explain to Carson that it's her turn to see Liz*

*steps in Liz's door*

Aang, I've been expecting you.

I know...Look, it wasn't Dell's fault. I borrowed the cloaks from Sam--I returned them though--and I convinced Dell to come off world with me. It's totally my fault. Don't...don't send her away because of me.

I'm so sorry Aang...the decision has been made. She...may be allowed back sometime...if I can talk the IOA into dropping the charges against her, but until then, she has to go back to Earth. And you're not allowed off-world for the foreseeable future.

I...well...I'm sorry, Elizabeth. I broke your trust and I've turned so many lives upside down just by using a personal cloaking device when I shouldn't. *sigh* *drops her hands to the desk*

*puts her hand on mine* Look Aang, I'll be working to get Dell back to Atlantis. I know you never meant to cause this and neither did she. *offers a sympathetic smile* Now why don't you go and find Carson, I'm sure he'd like to see you.

I...alright. Just...don't let them think this whole thing is her fault. *steps out of the office and heads back to the mess hall to find Carson*

Comment

Working...
                                X