No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say most definitely go that way.

Spoiler:
    Give JJ and Livvy their father permanently, I think, and Liz and John get to be together

Comment

There's also the ending that I'm going with. I have four more chapters of TWGO, then I've got AFA planned out.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

My...life.

I recently got a Christmas CD by my favorite Celtic group, Celtic Thunder,and one of the songs on it is "All I Want for Christmas Is You"...

...My life...is now made....

Comment

I wonder if you can put spoilers inside spoilers?

I'm back how is everyone...I survived my Oxy class, but my back is way tired now...hope that doesn't mean "hurt" is coming....I didn't do some of the moves (the real stretchy back ones, or sit-ups)
          sigpic

Comment

Well for your sake I hope your back doesn't hurt

Shall we test the spoilers inside spoilers idea?

Spoiler:
            OK Spoiler #1...
            Spoiler:
            Let's see how this works now, ok..

Now does it work?

edit- IT WORKS. OH MY.

Comment

Ok, so from now on if I see a spoiler inside a spoiler I will assume I shouldn't look for my own good!
              sigpic

Comment

Ok so if I'm ever writing something (like say a S7 spoiler for SG-1 or something) that I wouldn't want you to see...double spoilers. Ok. *mental note*

Oh yes.

*she comes in shivering and near frozen* *A-Carson notices Aang standing in the doorway shivering*

A- Lass! Ye must be near frozen! *he comes over and starts helping me to peel off my coat and gloves*

Y-y-y-yes. It's-s-s 15 degrees below 0 h-here. *shivers**A-Carson wraps his arms around me and I push up against him for warmth*

A- Love, you shouldn'a be outdoors in weather like that! *he guides me over to the closet where he gets out a blanket and then takes me to the couch*

I-I k-know...*shiver* B-but I was w-watching my friend p-practice for a play she's in...*A-Carson and I sit down on the couch, he pulls me into his lap and puts the blanket over both of us to warm me up*

Comment

*I come in from the hall too...I've been working*
                  Hi guys, isn't it a beautiful day today!
                  *fair bounces over to the couch and sits down*
                  What have you been doing today?
                  sigpic

Comment

Beautiful day! Pfff! I wish I was in NZ today. It's literally -15 outside! That's the coldest it's gotten in years around here! *shiver*

That aside, it has been a wonderful day, I was finally able to drag my muse back under control so I can work on my fanfics...once I thaw out! *snuggling against A-Carson and absorbing his warmth so much*

A- Been fairly uneventful here, quiet even today. That'll be how I can tell Sheppard didn't go off world t'day. When his team goes on a mission, th' infirmary is anythin' but quiet.

Comment

Don't rub it in Carson. Officially it is 30c here in hot windy Chch, but out side our back door it is 35c or 96.4f. I bought a new top today, it is pretty and lacey
                      sigpic

Comment

A- Sorry Lass...*half smile* Tha' was not ma' intention...

I wish it was hot like that here! It's so cold here, I was literally near frozen!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          My...life.

I recently got a Christmas CD by my favorite Celtic group, Celtic Thunder,and one of the songs on it is "All I Want for Christmas Is You"...

...My life...is now made....
                          Aye i now love that song because of the sigs you made & when ever i here that song i think of Carson/ Pauly
                          Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                          Don't rub it in Carson. Officially it is 30c here in hot windy Chch, but out side our back door it is 35c or 96.4f. I bought a new top today, it is pretty and lacey
                          Its 29c here in Perth, Australia atm
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                            Aye i now love that song because of the sigs you made & when ever i here that song i think of Carson/ Pauly
                            I was so excited to find it on my Celtic Thunder Christmas CD Because of those sigs of course, I too think of Carson/Pauly when I hear it

Comment

Ok i gotta go back to work now. Be back after work. Cya

*am still out on my date with Carson. Rodney is still looking after Abby. Lol*
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                                Ok i gotta go back to work now. Be back after work. Cya

*am still out on my date with Carson. Rodney is still looking after Abby. Lol*
                                Okay cya later then

Comment

Working...
                                X