Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'll tell her *runs off to Twitter*

...I never liked Twitter but now I can't get off it because I have friends who actually tweet me there, plus Pauly McGillion has tweeted me a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      Right?! Pity it's Keller he's smiling at.
      Oh, it is? *Blows a raspberry*

Don't like her much. In all the pics, I pretend it's me he's with. Er well, Crysta, my OC rather. She works second in command to Carson
      Good call. I'm still not even sure if I like her or not. I usually don't like to 'blame' the replacement for replacing somebody, but in this case it was somebody very special!
      I have recently being thinking that she's a little strange (that's the kind version) for (just in case)
      Spoiler:
      choosing Rodney over Ronon! )
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I see I got facebook, and Stala from Stala & So. there, keeping in contact with him for news to wriote for the online mag I write a bit for

Comment

OK, I'm gonna go for a bit now. About to watch tonight's new Big Bang Theory ep, then I'll go watch a couple more SGA eps. (Only 4 to go!)
          See you later, Aang and Poet.
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Bye Jae'a have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
              Oh, it is? *Blows a raspberry*
              Yep it is. *facepalm*

Good call. I'm still not even sure if I like her or not. I usually don't like to 'blame' the replacement for replacing somebody, but in this case it was somebody very special!
              I have recently being thinking that she's a little strange (that's the kind version) for (just in case)
              Spoiler:
              choosing Rodney over Ronon! )
              Yeah I don't have anything against Jewel or anything and I really don't even have anything against Keller...I just don't like her. She did earn my respect when she saved Carson and when she admitted to Teyla that she could never replace him, it made me think at least she wasn't one of those people who replaces a character and acts like they're better than the one they replaced...still not a fan tho.

Comment

I agree Aang, somehow she is just someone, I can't really get warm with...it's just Keller's character, somehow can't relate to that

Comment

I think for me it does have something to do with she isn't Carson, but I also think it might be she's the only one on base by season 4 who doesn't have a clue what she's doing. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                    Bye Jae'a have fun
                    Ya, wish I did, but the second Atlantis ep I watched was Identity. That was not fun for me...

But anyway, final two episodes tomorrow night, then I've finally seen all of Atlantis!
                    Then it's on to Universe sometime.

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

....Day so totally made.

I've taken to hanging with the theater kids here at school since Jen is one of them.
                      One of my buddies today. He came in wearing a kilt today.
                      A KILT.

Yes I did totally squeal and end up telling him "OH MY GAWD I LOVE YOUR KILT".

...Turned out where I was sitting, he stood in front of me for a while facing away from me so I had a really nice rear view of the kilt. And he looked damn good in it.

Comment

Ya, wish I did, but the second Atlantis ep I watched was Identity. That was not fun for me...

But anyway, final two episodes tomorrow night, then I've finally seen all of Atlantis!
                        Then it's on to Universe sometime.
                        Oh hunny I forgot about that episode. Poor Radek!

Comment

....Day so totally made.

I've taken to hanging with the theater kids here at school since Jen is one of them.
                          One of my buddies today. He came in wearing a kilt today.
                          A KILT.

Yes I did totally squeal and end up telling him "OH MY GAWD I LOVE YOUR KILT".

...Turned out where I was sitting, he stood in front of me for a while facing away from me so I had a really nice rear view of the kilt. And he looked damn good in it.
                          Lucky you!
                          Someone I used to know (haven't seen him in a while) once told me he'd been to a wedding wearing a kilt, as did other men, but I never got to see any pictures... *Doh!*

Oh hunny I forgot about that episode. Poor Radek!
                          Yeah,
                          Spoiler:
                          I hope Whatserface didn't escape from that guy and he shot her in the face! B****. "Self-defence" my arse...

Sorry, little outburst, there... *calms down*
                          Spoiler:
                          At least he's alright, *hugs Radek* and he did look kinda sweet at the end in the infirmary bed, telling Keller there was nothing for her to apologise for...

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Lucky you!
                            Someone I used to know (haven't seen him in a while) once told me he'd been to a wedding wearing a kilt, as did other men, but I never got to see any pictures... *Doh!*
                            I was all like freakin the hell out. My friend Jen came over and I was like JEN LOOK HE'S WEARING A KILT. And she just...died laughing at me. And then I started laughing.

Yeah,
                            Spoiler:
                            I hope Whatserface didn't escape from that guy and he shot her in the face! B****. "Self-defence" my arse...

Sorry, little outburst, there... *calms down*
                            Spoiler:
                            At least he's alright, *hugs Radek* and he did look kinda sweet at the end in the infirmary bed, telling Keller there was nothing for her to apologise for...
                            Spoiler:
                            I dunno for sure, but I do think the girl who was in Keller's body did get killed...or I thought she did anyway.

....It's alright, try being me in The Storm when the Genii girl Sora knocked my Carson unconscious! I got so mad! Because what did Carson ever do to her! *growl*

Spoiler:
                            Aww I do remember that scene. And technically she didn't because it wasn't her fault. But that's what I hated about Jennifer :/ She was always the one whose ass was being saved, but for 3 seasons Carson was only rescued a couple of times and most of the time was saving someone else's life, not getting himself in trouble worthy of Sheppard's team...

Comment

I was all like freakin the hell out. My friend Jen came over and I was like JEN LOOK HE'S WEARING A KILT. And she just...died laughing at me. And then I started laughing.

Spoiler:
                              I dunno for sure, but I do think the girl who was in Keller's body did get killed...or I thought she did anyway.
                              Spoiler:
                              Well, the scene ended just before the guy fires, and Woolsey (I think) was saying that they're not sure if she managed to escape or not, so... I think it was supposed to be left to be like it could have gone either way... as usual...

....It's alright, try being me in The Storm when the Genii girl Sora knocked my Carson unconscious! I got so mad! Because what did Carson ever do to her! *growl*
                              Oh yeah, I had a little outburst then too. Sora's also a b****!

Spoiler:
                              Aww I do remember that scene. And technically she didn't because it wasn't her fault. But that's what I hated about Jennifer :/ She was always the one whose ass was being saved, but for 3 seasons Carson was only rescued a couple of times and most of the time was saving someone else's life, not getting himself in trouble worthy of Sheppard's team...
                              Yeah, good point...

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Well, the scene ended just before the guy fires, and Woolsey (I think) was saying that they're not sure if she managed to escape or not, so... I think it was supposed to be left to be like it could have gone either way... as usual...
                                Spoiler:
                                Hey well I chose to believe she got shot. That was me personally though.

Oh yeah, I had a little outburst then too. Sora's also a b****!
                                Sora is a spoiled brat is what she is. And it was fairly obvious to me at the point when he woke up, that he had a concussion, the poor guy. Mostly because he was half out-of-it for a while... *snuggles Carson*

Yeah, good point...
                                I don't know, there were a few things about her that got me.
                                Like...I get being afraid of rope bridges, I don't like them myself, but you're being chased by bad guys with guns, on an alien planet...in another galaxy...and the rope bridge is your biggest fear? Backwards much?

At least Carson was afraid of the alien technology that had the power to wipe out most civilizations with one thought...and it was cute when he was afraid...Keller? Not cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X