Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving again already?
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hi Poet

A- Hello Poet, Lass *smile*

edit-Bye Poet!

--

Jae'a I'm glad you love it That -was- the intention
      -I'm glad that was accurate
      --And I figured you'd like him talking in Czech...

All of my mini fics like this are sets Dell's (Mystery Lover) has 3 official parts and then one side fic that I wrote on request for her for Shep's birthday, Beck's (Whispers of Love) has 2 official parts, yours has one at the moment and we have the Carson's Birthday group fic where all of us got a mention.

Comment

Yeah I am leaving but I will be back after dinner tonight
        *waves bye to everyone*

Comment

*A light appears, as Carson, Abby & I are beamed down from the Daedalus into the living room of the Carson house*
          *Carson presses his comm badge & speaks*
          Beckett to Daedalus, thanks for the lift
          *the Daedalus responds* Our pleasure. Good day to you
          Aye, g'day te ye too *releases the comm badge, then removes it & the three of us sit on the spare couch, noticing A-Carson, Aang, Jae'a & Poet*

Hi guys! *waves*
          Aye, hello everyone
          Abby: Hello *also waves to everyone, then runs to hug her Aunt & Uncle*

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          Here's the kiss Aang!

Spoiler:
          "I've wanted to dance with you all night."

"Really? Why didn't you just come and ask?"

"Every time I looked towards you, suddenly a wild Anderson would appear and divert my attention elsewhere."

"Aren't you a bit old for Pokemon references?"

"Aren't you a bit old to be recognizing Pokemon references?"

"Touché, Doc. Sorry about my brood. They're awesome but can a raw, overprotective pain in the ass sometimes."

"Don't apologize. It's a good thing. Besides, I made my good intentions very clear."

"You have intentions?"

"Don't you?"

Vic felt her cheeks fill with color yet again and he chuckled softly at the sight. She rolled her eyes and scooted a little closer for their slow dance. He was dashing in his dress blues, the shadow on his face emphasizing the clear crystal robin's egg of his eyes. The shade was very close to the periwinkle off the shoulder dress Annie had picked out for her and she wondered if that was a coincidence. Probably not. The blonde was incorrigible when it came to quietly mocking her about her Butler related feelings. Not even bringing her thing with Augs could dissuade her nowadays…

"I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's just…I'm not oblivious, Victoria."

"I kinda wish you were right now, Paul. Look, I'm not expecting you to reciprocate or anything like that. It's just…a thing."

"I wouldn't have pushed the subject if I wasn't feeling…things…for you, too."

Her heart went into double time but before she could muster up a reply, a throat cleared to their left. Puller was looking at them mid slow dance with his wife with amused eyes and she mouthed, 'what?'

He gestured for them to look up and when they did, lo and behold, they were under a piece of mistletoe. It wasn't really shocking. After all, the mistletoe was scattered all throughout the ceiling between strings of white lights and other decorations but none were as big and blatant as the piece above them. Dimly, she wondered if Auggie had something to do with it (just about every potentially disastrous social moment she had at a family gathering had something to do with the little bastard…) but her whole mind turned to mush as Butler brushed his lips across hers.

He tasted spicy and sweet, a result of the refreshments, Altoids, and just plain him. His lips brushed again and she responded slowly, lightly, shyly…to hell with it!

Grabbing firmly by the scruff of the neck, Vic went full throttle, making him moan low and soft into her mouth as he eagerly responded. His tongue twined and danced with hers, tasting, memorizing, gorging…damn, it felt good…
          guh... is Paul meant to be a Carson inspired character? Sorry, I don't know who the characters are as I've never read any of your fic's until this little bit. But I read it as though Paul was Paul McGillion playing another doctor without a Scottish accent. I liked it by the way, got my "squee" happening
          Originally posted by Aang View Post
          Well it's Shep related but I could be convinced to share...

Spoiler:

The Mission's End

She paces back and forth on the balcony, overlooking the Gate Room. Her mind races with worry, what will she see when he gets back from the mission? She turns suddenly as the Gate powers up, her red hair flipping across her face for a moment, and with all her heart, she hopes that he will return.

"Colonel Sheppard's IDC, lowering the shield!" Chuck's voice comes over the intercom, and almost before he finishes speaking, she is running down the stairs and into the Gate Room. She runs past the security detail and stops short just in time to see the team come through the Gate.

He steps through backwards, his gun aimed at the Puddle, and bellows for Chuck to disengage the Gate. As he turns and pulls the gun strap off over his shoulder, he sees her waiting. The gun, now quite forgotten, clatters to the floor and he is across the room in less than three steps.

He wraps her in his arms, clinging to her, because this time, he hadn't known he would make it back to Atlantis alive and unscathed. She wraps her arms around him as well, melting into his chest, and the rest of the team slip out silently, leaving them alone.

He lifts her chin with one hand and leans to press his lips to hers in a gentle, passionate kiss, which she returns without hesitation. As they stand holding each other, he leans down and whispers in her ear...

"I love you."
          oooh I likey
          Shall be here tonight when you return, Dell *waves to Dell and Shep*

Sparky I never took Driver's Ed...
          My school never had Driver's Ed. We in Australia can't go for our license until aged 17, which is our last year of school & is not compulsory to learn, so our schools don't have Driver's Ed. We chose to learn or not when we reach 17, but have to organize for paid lessons outside of school. I tried one company, but didn't like the guy teaching me, so I changed driving schools & got an older man, but he was nice. He was from England & runs his own small driving school, with him being the teacher & his wife at home is the receptionist. lovely people
          Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          I am not here!
          Going Home

crap it is 3am!
          I am so not here!

I got it up, hope you like it!
          omg Dell! I love it! I just had to read it & took me ages, so I may have appeared to be "lurking" here for awhile, lol.
          Great job, I like it. (spoilered for spoilers to those who have not read it)
          Spoiler:
          Though I was surprised that McKay is married, to who? And it's nice that Rewa is now a member of Shep's team, but I miss McKay being there. Just wondering did you think, to have Rewa join Shep's team, someone else had to go & you chose McKay? Just wondering Also is Rewa meant to be you? I can see a future for Rewa & Shep, that could be interesting

*Aang is writing something in her notebook while curled into Carson on the couch*

*the notebook is lying open on her lap when she falls asleep, so everyone can see*

January 17th, 1:17am.

It's quiet here, just A-Carson and I. Dell and Shep...they're on some secret mission for the General. Beck and Carson and Abby...I'm sure I don't know. Jae'a and Radek have left for the night, as have Sparky and S-Carson. Poet and her Wraith companions won't be around until later.

It's quiet here at 1:20am. I can't take the quiet so I guess I'm going to sleep early tonight. I miss you all. It's weird, it being so lonely in the one place that is usually so warm and comforting. It's so cold and empty with everyone gone. Even A-Carson can feel the chill and emptiness...

Good night, Atlantis. Good night.

~Aang
          Sorry I wasn't here last night. I was meant to come online, but I was so bloody tired I was in bed by 9:30pm! that's quite early for me
          Oh, I'm paying attention. Traci knows it, and she's alright with me being here at the same time unless I start missing on easy things.

Oh yes, it's going in a spoiler but I do have something for youuuuu~

Spoiler:

Dr. Radek Zelenka pulls his glasses off his face and rubs his eyes with one worn hand. He checks the time and to his surprise, he finds that time has actually passed and in moments his day will be finished. He will be free to go and meet someone special, a pretty young lady he’s been waiting all day to see.

Radek replaces his glasses on his nose, adjusting them so that they sit properly, and blinks. He shakes the loose brown hair from his face and then jumps and mutters a few choice words in Czech as someone walks into his lab. A laugh from behind him tells all he need to know and he spins his chair around, standing up so quickly that the chair keeps spinning.

His tired face breaks into a bright grin as he takes in the pretty girl standing before him. Her light brown hair bounces beautifully just above the shoulder, framing her face and she stands perhaps a bit taller than Radek, but he likes that. He thinks she would be gorgeous no matter what.

She hasn't got the patience to wait for him to finish and come to find her, so she has come to fetch him from his lab. Her eyes shine as she breaks into a grin as large as his and runs into his waiting embrace.

She looks up into his soft blue eyes, her own eyes silently asking him for something. He just holds her for a moment, enjoying the feeling of having her so close, before leaning in to kiss her. She feels a tingle down her spine as his lips touch hers, a pleasant, warm feeling, as she returns the kiss.

Radek whispers something in Czech, releases his hold on her, and turns to save his work at the computer. He finishes and turns back to her, looping an arm around her waist as they leave his lab, and they walk down the dark corridors of the sleeping city toward Radek’s quarters.

The first in the Love Grows fic set
          Nice!
          Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
          Hi and bye again, read you all later today maybe *waves*
          Hello Poet, nice sig. Is that still Paul or someone new? Its pretty

Sorry guys, got caught up reading what I've missed here, then I found Dell's fic & had to read it.
          Then just as I was replying & about to post, I noticed Aang's little "Love Grows" fic & saw Poet had a new sig, soooo distracted again, lol.
          Last edited by McBecklover; 17 January 2013, 06:26 AM.
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

All of my mini fics like this are sets Dell's (Mystery Lover) has 3 official parts and then one side fic that I wrote on request for her for Shep's birthday, Beck's (Whispers of Love) has 2 official parts, yours has one at the moment and we have the Carson's Birthday group fic where all of us got a mention.
            "Whispers of Love" has 2 parts? I've read the one where we come to Atlantis, but that's it. Did I miss the other one?
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

What do you mean by all of us?
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Jae'a I'm glad you love it That -was- the intention
                -I'm glad that was accurate
                Accurate, although you flatter me quite a bit...!

--And I figured you'd like him talking in Czech...
                I thought you might realise that.
                Oh and, now I know what you mean about him being a bit jumpy, hehe! (That was kinda funny)

Ah, oh yeah.
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

How're things going on the thread?
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hi Sparky and Beck

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                      *A light appears, as Carson, Abby & I are beamed down from the Daedalus into the living room of the Carson house*
                      *Carson presses his comm badge & speaks*
                      Beckett to Daedalus, thanks for the lift
                      *the Daedalus responds* Our pleasure. Good day to you
                      Aye, g'day te ye too *releases the comm badge, then removes it & the three of us sit on the spare couch, noticing A-Carson, Aang, Jae'a & Poet*

Hi guys! *waves*
                      Aye, hello everyone
                      Abby: Hello *also waves to everyone, then runs to hug her Aunt & Uncle*
                      Hi guys! *is tackle-hugged by Abby* Hi Abby, sweetie! *hugs her* *she climbs past me to A-Carson*

A- Aye, hello! *hugs Abby*

guh... is Paul meant to be a Carson inspired character? Sorry, I don't know who the characters are as I've never read any of your fic's until this little bit. But I read it as though Paul was Paul McGillion playing another doctor without a Scottish accent. I liked it by the way, got my "squee" happening
                      Yes, Paul Butler is Carson inspired and um, he -does- have Carson's lovely accent.

oooh I likey
                      Glad you do, Love

omg Dell! I love it! I just had to read it & took me ages, so I may have appeared to be "lurking" here for awhile, lol.
                      Great job, I like it. (spoiered for spoilers to those who have not read it)
                      Spoiler:
                      Though I was surprised that McKay is married, to who? And it's nice that Rewa is now a member of Shep's team, but I miss McKay being there. Just wondering did you think, to have Rewa join Shep's team, someone else had to go & you chose McKay? Just wondering Also is Rewa meant to be you? I can see a future for Rewa & Shep, that could be interesting
                      Spoiler:
                      I think Rodney's meant to be married to Jennifer Keller, I think that because she's never mentioned by name and our Scotsman is heading up his infirmary like he was always meant to...
                      And yes, Rewa is based on Dell. She told me so

Sorry I wasn't here last night. I was meant to come online, but I was so bloody tired I was in bed by 9:30pm! that's quite early for me
                      Well so that's where you were! I was all alone here because Dell's on holiday...well not ALL alone, I did have my Carson. *smiles up at him*

Nice!
                      Thank ye, Love

Hello Poet, nice sig. Is that still Paul or someone new? Its pretty
                      I don't know all 3 of her Wraith characters that well, but the one with the wing shaped tat above his eye is Gabriel, who is in her sig...

Sorry guys, got caught up reading what I've missed here, then I found Dell's fic & had to read it.
                      Then just as I was replying & about to post, I noticed Aang's little "Love Grows" fic & saw Poet had a nig, soooo distracted again, lol.
                      Quite alright, Love, I'm in class so I'm slow responding anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                        How're things going on the thread?
                        Hi Sparky!

If you read my above comment, i wasn't here last night & so I've been catching up for the last few hours. Found Dell's fic & was distracted from the thread for a while lol.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I was here last night for a while, but had to leave when my kindle's keyboard started acting up!

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                            Accurate, although you flatter me quite a bit...!

Oh that was the point, I remembered how you reacted when I said Radek had his "pretty lady" with him and you figured out it was you in the Birthday fic...decided to play off that a bit

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                            I thought you might realise that.
                            Oh and, now I know what you mean about him being a bit jumpy, hehe! (That was kinda funny)
                            Yeah I thought that might be a little bit of a silly moment to make you laugh. When I said he was being jumpy, I had just written that bit. I dunno, I just figured if he was that focused and someone walked into his lab without knocking, he might jump a bit...

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I think Rodney's meant to be married to Jennifer Keller, I think that because she's never mentioned by name and our Scotsman is heading up his infirmary like he was always meant to...
                              And yes, Rewa is based on Dell. She told me so
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh, coz Keller is not liked that much by Beckett fans because she replaced him? So Keller doesn't get mentioned by name? lol And still - Rodney married? that's so weird! haha. If I wasn't already married to Carson, I'd ask Dell if Rodney was married to me! How funny would that be?

Well so that's where you were! I was all alone here because Dell's on holiday...well not ALL alone, I did have my Carson. *smiles up at him*
                              Yeah sorry about that

Yes, Paul Butler is Carson inspired and um, he -does- have Carson's lovely accent.
                              Oops. I missed that. Guess I'm jus' so used of readin' Carson's voice when ye self, write 'im. Ye know 'coz ye wright 'im like this, lass. It's easy te see that it is indeed tha lovely accent of our beloved doctor

I repeat my previous post...
                              "Whispers of Love" has 2 parts? I've read the one where we come to Atlantis, but that's it. Did I miss the other one?

sigpic

Comment

Oh that was the point, I remembered how you reacted when I said Radek had his "pretty lady" with him and you figured out it was you in the Birthday fic...decided to play off that a bit
                                Oh, trying to embarrass me, huh?
                                Although I did enjoy when Radek was thinking it... *blushes*

Yeah I thought that might be a little bit of a silly moment to make you laugh. When I said he was being jumpy, I had just written that bit. I dunno, I just figured if he was that focused and someone walked into his lab without knocking, he might jump a bit...
                                Yeah, probably. Well, in the Pegasus Galaxy, you never know...

(SG-1 '200' is on TV right now! )

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X