Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    (ok, am gonna have to go now. Its 3am, my wifi keeps dropping out & even if I used my phone, the battery is going to die! grrr!)

*the family & I are up & dress after finishing the dvd & are heading out for the day*
    Right, are we ready?
    Aye love
    Abby: yes! *excitedly*
    Ok say good bye to ye Aunty & Uncle
    Abby: Bye! *hugs Aang & A-Carson*

*to Aang & A-Carson*
    We are going to the mainland for the day (ironic as it is now "Sunday" for me)

Bye guys! *we wave & leave*
    (No, just a little ironic...do take care!)

*A-Carson and I wave* We'll see you when you come back from the mainland, then

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
      Bye Mc B

HI Carson, hi Aang i hope I am not disturbing yozu here
      Oh not at all We're just relaxing for a bit, not doing anything important. Oh yeah Here's that fiction I was writing where Carson had caught a cold...

Comment

'Night McBeck!
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh nice, thanks Aang =)
          Still ill thoough

Comment

Oh nice, thanks Aang =)
            Still ill thoough
            You're quite welcome. I'd posted it here on the thread before, but it got buried under all the chatting
            ...That's bad, that cold's been with you far too long by now.

Comment

It's just these nasty coughing attacks still, I wonder when these will be gone...
              But how are you and Carson?

Comment

It's just these nasty coughing attacks still, I wonder when these will be gone...
                But how are you and Carson?
                Well for your sake, I do hope the coughing attacks go away!
                Oh, we're just fine at least now that GateWorld's back. Dell and I were going quite crazy without it, to the point that when it came back, I was awake until 7am just because I couldn't bear the idea of leaving again so soon after just getting it back...

Comment

Thanks Aang
                  Yes I just couldn't stay up so long otherwise I had waited for it to come back too, but time zones make it hard

Comment

Stupid timezones, indeed. As it happens, I was in the car on my way home, at around 10pm my time when it came back. I'd been talking to Dell on fanfiction.net, Twitter and Facebook (as usual, we had 3 conversations running) and she told me GateWorld was back, and I went a bit crazy with excitement because my day had been quite boring and I felt just a wee bit lost without it.

Comment

It wasn't back here until 10:30pm and I was bored so I got offline to play some Dragon Age II

I guess Carson and the other guys were quite alone here without us

Comment

A- Aye, we were. Though Sheppard and I did get a nice surprise, Aang an' Dell wouldn't leave us until well into th' night once they got back. Aang was up until 7am in her timezone, which happens t' be 1:30am for Dell...*laughs a bit* They did have a wee bit of a breakdown, but once we all got settled down, they an' Beck's daughter Abby made us breakfast.

Comment

Then you weren't all alone at lieast, so I guess since Dell in about 12 hours before my time, it would have been really too late for me but now I am here again

Comment

Well, I don't like having to know all of these time zones just to keep straight which friends will be online when I get on, but I'll deal with it because as I discovered yesterday, I'd go slightly insane without this place and my friends here

Comment

I's nice to spend time here with you friends and the guys indeed

Comment

As it should be

Now um, I'll be back in like 10 minutes...being called into real life for a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X