Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

* runs in through the hole*
    It's back up! *flings myself in A-Carsons arms*
    I missed you, don't go away like that again!
    Wow Dell, um how are ye lass, Shep with you?
    Shep? I have to go see Shep!
    *practually pushes him away and runs from the thread*
    sigpic

Comment

*saw that happen and giggles from the doorway* *runs in as Dell goes flying through the hole*

CARSON!!! DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!! *lands on him and nearly suffocates him with hugs and kisses*

A- Well hello Love! *hugs me back and we stand there clutched in each others arms*

Comment

Btw Aang feels smart, she just changed her sig and av from her iPhone!!!

Comment

*comes back through the hole clutching Sheps hand with both of mine*
          Aang!
          * dragging Shep along, runs and give Aang a hug*
          Damn it is good to be back!
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs both Dell and Shep while still impossibly close to Carson*

You have no idea, it was down when I went to sleep at 3am my time and still down from the time I woke up until now!!! I thought I'd lose my mind!!

Comment

*group hug continues*
              I couldn't think straight without this place!
              I saw it down last night too, but it came up again just before I went to bed around 1.30am. I managed a couple of posts, and took Shep back to bed.
              You did? Wondered how I got there.
              You were pretty much asleep the whole way...you kept calling me Mom.
              Dreamt about her last night.
              I know!
              sigpic

Comment

I felt quite lost all day without it...checked every few minutes and died a little inside every time it was still down...

A- Aye, I missed ye all day, both of ye, Loves. *squeezes both Dell's and my shoulders gently* Too quiet 'round here without ye!

Comment

I agree with Carson! I should have come home with you last night Dell, didn't like being kept apart like that.
                  *he turns to me braking the group hug and kisses me deeply*
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry Shep, the one night you stay with Carson and I and Dell gets separated from you

A- Aye an' you get separated from me too, Love! Never stay away this long again, ye hear me? *pulls me into a deep kiss as well*

Comment

No, still kissing nothing new to add!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup same here

Comment

*we finally break the kiss and look up, my cheeks are pink and both of our eyes are sparkling* Oh...we do need to do that more often, my Love!

A- Aye, Love, we certainly do. But ye never leave me again, got that?

Aye, I will never be gone so long again if I can help it, Love

Comment

*we too break apart, but still cling together, and I bury my face in his shoulder*
                            What's that you are saying?
                            *looks up at him*
                            I know it sounds silly, but it felt like I had lost you!
                            Never, I would fight across 2 galaxies to find you again, if I had too!
                            sigpic

Comment

*is also clinging to Carson* *suddenly also buries her face in Carson's shoulder*

A- *hugs me, one hand on the back of my head stroking my hair and the other arm wrapped snugly around me* Alright Love, it's alright, you're here now, an' I won't let ye go. No need to cry, Aang-Love, I've got ye.

*I am now snuggled into him and crying slightly because almost losing him was too close for comfort*

Comment

Come on lets sit you down. Carson, what have you got for these two to drink, something for shock I think.
                                tea with sugar is good for shock.
                                Right. Now you just sit here, I'll get you a nice cup of tea.
                                *tries to go to the kitchen but I'm still holding his hand*
                                I'll be right back. Carson?
                                Right you are lad!
                                Brings Aang over and sits her beside me, and then himself down.
                                let go of his hand love, he is coming right back.
                                *let go, but grab Aangs hand instead*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X