Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Abby comes running into the room*

Abby: Mum and Daddy are awake! An' I think you're in trouble, Aunty Aang...

Why...what did I...oh. That. Oh dear. *can feel her face turning bright red*

A- Well ye did think to send her in to play when ye realized wha' was goin' on...

Aye, so I did, but I still feel a bit bad for letting that happen in the first place...

A- I don't think Beck an' Carson could be too upset with ye...

I hope so. Oh, they might never trust me with Abby again!

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      itunes, I'm having a real problem there!
      open it and I get lines of coad!
      If I plug the ipod in would that restore it all?
      Oh dear, iTunes has buggered up. I don't think plugging the iPod in would do anything for it, it might be that you'll have to re-install iTunes, like...re-download the program from the Apple website and re-install it fresh like I did for my Dad today. I've just done that to my Dad's and I found that if you un-install & re-install iTunes with music in it, it stays put and doesn't erase the music so at least there's that.

Comment

I need that! I so need your help there!
        (bugger just this afternoon you were saying how I didn't always ask for your help, and what am I doing now? begging for your help!)
        Last edited by Dellruby; 09 January 2013, 10:50 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Aw it's quite fine. You just got your laptop back all wiped clean and you need to put it back to some semblance of normal. Perfectly fine time to ask for help

Comment

So Beck how are you?
            Oh and I'm sorry for the PDA in front of Abby, don't know what got into us.
            Yeah sorry about that
            sigpic

Comment

*Carson & I enter the room*
              So Beck how are you?
              Oh and I'm sorry for the PDA in front of Abby, don't know what got into us.
              Yeah sorry about that
              Hello Dell, hi Shep. I'm well thanks. But yes, please be careful of what you say & do around Abby, she is easily influenced
              *turns to Aang, as this apply's to her & A-Carson as well*

(Sorry I got distracted on the way out of the room. Suddenly found myself in Daniel Jackson's place. Shhh!)
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah about that...when I realized how er...intimate? The moment was becoming, I did send her off to play in her room...I realized it a bit late though...

Comment

I just didn't think at all, was our first slip up, we will keep it all under wraps from now on (no matter how nice it was!)
                  Sure will, don't want to upset the little one! Or the big one come to that*looks and B-Carson and grins*
                  sigpic

Comment

Where has everyone gone?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      Yeah about that...when I realized how er...intimate? The moment was becoming, I did send her off to play in her room...I realized it a bit late though...
                      I just didn't think at all, was our first slip up, we will keep it all under wraps from now on (no matter how nice it was!)
                      Sure will, don't want to upset the little one! Or the big one come to that*looks and B-Carson and grins*
                      yeah, its ok, I forgive
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Where has everyone gone?
                        Sorry, the SG1 team are distracting me!

sigpic

Comment

Aang has gone AWOL too!
                          sigpic

Comment

It's 3:12am in Aang's part of the world, you'll have to excuse if she dozes off a wee bit! *face-palm*

Comment

No not excuse you to doze, go to bed and sleep for real....oh and by the way, your inbox is full!
                              Carson, take that girl to bed, she needs to be well rested tomorrow!
                              sigpic

Comment

*Aang is asleep leaned over on Carson's shoulder*

A- Aye, I'll get the poor Love to bed. She's not realized how tired she is. *lifts Aang easily and carries her off to bed*

(I suppose this is goodnight then? I'll talk to you all tomorrow sometime )

Comment

Working...
                                X