No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Collapsed on Carson laughing and he is laughing as well* Oh Sh--Shep. *can't speak because laughing too hard*

Comment

The kid got away, was a fast little bugger!
      sigpic

Comment

...I'm surprised, Shep. You were less jumpy when it was Jinto sneaking up on you on Athos! *giggles*

Sorry if I'm MIA for a few moments, I'll be back soon with pics of Cuddly Carson and Cuddly Crysta--She has a new outfit finallly made

Comment

*joins Aang and Crason in laughing with Paul* muhahahaha, really Sheppard, the only Wraith here on earth are those who are with their whorshippers here like my guys and they do no harm to friends XD

Comment

Shep's a funny bugger, he's so used to the Pegasus galaxy that being on Earth threw him for a loop...and apparently scared him as well! *still laughing*

Comment

Yeah, not sure what got into me, thought I saw Kolea (sp?) in the crowd too!
              But the worst thing is I got Dell Bared from her local mall for a year! That's going to be tough, since that is where the Gym she works at is.

It's ok, I don't have to go into the mall to get to it.
              sigpic

Comment

you mean Kolya I guess, Shepp don't you?

Comment

Shep...Kolya is dead. And even so, he's a galaxy away. I think...you're going as batty as the rest of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                    you mean Kolya I guess, Shepp don't you?
                    yes, couldn't spell it thank you.

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    Shep...Kolya is dead. And even so, he's a galaxy away. I think...you're going as batty as the rest of us!
                    That guy sorta got under my skin a bit
                    sigpic

Comment

under mine as well....

Oh commander there you are, I missed you, would you follow me to the hottest guy thread?

I am right behind you, Poet, lead the way

Comment

*pets Shep's hair* You poor guy, I'd forgotten how Kolya tortured you! *looks up at The Commander* And you too!

Comment

Come here you big lug!
                          *Takes him into my arms for a hug*
                          I'll look after you!
                          sigpic

Comment

So um, I finally made Crysta an outfit of her own so she didn't have to wear Carson's Atlantis uniform anymore...

Spoiler:

And they're enjoying her new look so much.

Although Carson's white shirt and socks do need another washing, as well as his face...

Comment

Aw, it's nice Aang. I love the little flower in her hair too.
                              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                                Aw, it's nice Aang. I love the little flower in her hair too.
                                Thanks I'm so happy with how it came out. I actually am wearing the matching black skinny jeans to the ones she's wearing and just found my flower hair-clip...I'd say I have a matching top as well, but it got too small for me, so I cut it in order to make her top...

Comment

Working...
                                X