*reaches to pour the coffees*
    how do you take yours Rodney?
    Milk and 2 sugars!
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Rodney, nice to see you here again *waves*
      And good morning Carson

Comment

Hi Poet, what would you and Paul like to drink?
        sigpic

Comment

*slips off to the kitchen as a timer starts buzzing* Perfect timing, yet again! *reappears with two large plates, one of cookies and one of scones* Snacks anyone?

(Beck, I've left some scones and cookies in the kitchen for you, I know these guys will eat everything in sight if I let them. *stares at Shep and Carson and Rodney*)

Oh, Dell, the cookies are chocolate but I didn't add the mint this time Just for you

Comment

Yum, you are so good to me!
            Hey Shep, where did you get to before?
            Um, I had to get something.
            You got it behind your back by any chance?
            *standing there looking all shy and awkward with his hands behind his back*
            Um yeah *pulls a large bunch of roses out and hands them to me*
            Still saying sorry I guess *smiles sweetly*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              Hi Poet, what would you and Paul like to drink?
              I would like chocolate if possible, thanks Dell

Paul: I'll try that, too, thank you

Comment

Much as I love the mint ones, I won't force you to eat them if you don't like it *slips a mint cookie out of her apron pocket and nibbles on it* However, I will not miss out on them just because you don't like them

*notices Shep with the roses* Oh man...

A- Lad, what did ye do that ye needed to get flowers to make up for? *chuckles*

Yeah, I'd like to know too! What did he do!

*suddenly remembers the chocolate and runs to get it* How did I forget? *puts it out with the rest of the set up and slips back to her seat un-noticed*

Comment

No problem, I got a bit of everything when I did the shopping!
                  *Makes Poets and Pauls drinks and hands them over*
                  sigpic

Comment

*takes the roses, gives him a kiss on the cheek*
                    I'll just put these in some water.
                    and leave them in the kitchen too *sneezes*
                    ANot on the food lad!
                    Back in a mo
                    sigpic

Comment

*throws a box of tissues at Rodney's head* Go take your allergy meds, buddy. You know Carson keeps a box of them up in the cabinet, there.

*gets hit by the tissue box, glares at me and stands up to get the meds* Medicine. Voodoo, I'm telling you! *mutters*

& A- We heard that, lad!

Dammit...now they're going to use the big needle on me at my next appointment. *grumble*

Comment

*Comes back and puts the vase of roses on a shelf near the kitchen.*
                        comes and sits down in a chair beside Shep and has a sip of my coffee*
                        well we are waiting lad, why did you need to get the roses?
                        yeah, what did you do this time *sits back down at the table*
                        It's a funny story...
                        not for a few more years, it's not!
                        sigpic

Comment

It does sound like a funny story from what went on when you two were coming back...do tell!

Comment

It does indeed sound like something very funny if Shepp behaves like that, please tell

Comment

Well, we went back to my place in NZ because I know my way round there, and went to the local mall to get coffee and groceries.
                              Coffee went well
                              but when we went to the supermarket Shep got a bit spooked by a kid wearing a mask
                              It was a very real looking mask, looked like a cross between a wraith (no offence Poet), and something out of the black lagoon!
                              Long story short? He kinda shot up a couple of isles, thank God it was only the stunner! No one got badly hurt, except maybe the security guy, he took out a shelf and two displays before he came to a stop!
                              I was at the checkout by this time, so they let me finish paying before they kicked us out...oh and I will be getting the bill for the damages in a couple of weeks. Just have to hope it isn't to much.
                              I told you I would pay for it!
                              We are lucky, it could have been so much worse, we could have been thrown in jail!
                              Diplomatic immunity!
                              I still don't believe they bought that one!
                              sigpic

Comment

oh well, that wouldn't have shocked me so much if it really looked a bit wraithy, Shepp
                                Poor kid so you must have scared it so much...

Comment

Working...
                                X