Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
    Beer goggles you think?
    That is one area I have not thought about at all!, not even while helping Sparky with her fic!
    *glances down at her Carson* Thankfully, this bugger has a wee bit of sense left even when he is drunk as anything...
    I'm fairly sure Shep was just talking through several beers' worth and probably hadn't thought of it himself until he got drunk...

Comment

That would be my hope.
      *suggles into him*
      sigpic

Comment

Don't you two look adorable...

*snuggles into Carson* Mmmm...I could stay right here forever...

Hey just so I don't vanish without warning this time, it's 4:17am here...if I stop replying, chances are I'm probably falling asleep...

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised! but I am content to stay here snuggled like this until I can come back on in my morning, your afternoon, just work around us!
          sigpic

Comment

Well I'm going to spend the rest of my morning snuggled right here with Carson and worry about cleaning up the mess around here later, after some sleep...*stares at the beer bottles all over the place*

Comment

Leave some of it for me, after all, I'm part of this mess too!
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, since I'll likely not be on until around when you are as well tomorrow (unless I sneak on), we can clean up together then

Comment

Oddly enough, I'd like that!
                  (madness creeping in again)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                    Oddly enough, I'd like that!
                    (madness creeping in again)
                    Okay, great! Now I don't have to clean up AND nurse these crazy buggers all on my own Oh dear, the Carsons are going to be a pain, doctors do make the worst patients...*face-palms*
                    (I know why I'M mad at the moment, it's near 5am here and still haven't slept!)

Comment

so go to bed Aang,I'm going to read...yes just the same as I said on the other thread!
                      *kisses Shep*
                      Sleep well love. you too Aang
                      sigpic

Comment

Alright alright, off to sleep then! *kisses Carson and snuggles in closer, dozing off up against him* Mmmm, this'll be the most wonderful night, until the poor bugger wakes with a headache in the morning...ah well, we'll deal with this as it comes. Good night!

Comment

(sorry I vanished for dinner & my bucket is nearly cleaned up)
                          Oh, did I doze off coming back from the bathroom? woops

*takes the blankets Aang left for me, I put one over Rodney, kiss his forehead then I join my Carson on the soft rug in front of the other couch, placing the blanket over us & I snuggle up to him. He repositions himself so that we end up spooning (don't think dirty, its not), with his arm around me*

Now don't step on us, if you get up ok?
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

wow, its 5:15am for you Aang. Well I cant talk, last night I was up till at least 4... woops
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*sneaking back on for a sec, don't tell Dell*

*looks down at Beck and Carson* Don't worry, we won't step on you *yawns and cuddles up next to her Carson once more*

Yep, 5:19am now. Going to sleep for the next...2 hours...then I have to wake up, ew. Good night!

Comment

Good night Aang. I had 4 hrs sleep, since getting the bad news at 8:30ish & stayed up since.

Ok just for reference, to see when Shep made that comment, that Dells talking about. I'll post in a moment...
                                Last edited by McBecklover; 06 January 2013, 02:13 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X