No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Worried how I would react to having my very own Hot Scot? *snuggles into her Carson* No complaints here!

Good night, though I'll be around a while, lurking I suppose

Comment

Well, being it's 4:20am here, I'm going to call it quits for the moment and get some sleep...

*writes a note for Beck*

Hi Beck,

Might want to read the last 4 pages.
      On the 4th page back, I left you a late Christmas gift.
      In the next 3 or so pages there's some exciting stuff regarding me and my Carson. Yes, there's two of them somehow. Reading those 3-4 pages will clear some of it up...sort of.

I'll try to sneak back on while you might be on yet in a few hours!

Goodnight!

-Aang

*curls up with her Carson on one of the couches and falls asleep with one of his arms around me and the other holding my hand so the ring is facing upwards for anyone to see who might walk by* *Rodney and Carson are still on the other couch waiting for Beck but beginning to doze off*

Comment

*wakes up and opens her eyes to see her Carson staring down at her so adorably, his arm still around her and one hand still laced through hers*

Good mornin' Carson...and Carson and Rodney! *suddenly remembers last night*

*notices Beck* Hi Beck

Comment

*wanders in & see's a couch with Aang & Carson fast asleep, then surprisingly a second couch with Carson & Rodney slouched on it dozing off*

*after a second of shock, I shake my head clear & then a big smirk comes across my face as I realize something. then not quite whispering, but speaks quiet enough that I don't wake Aang*

Ye cheeky buggers! *looks at both Carsons & grinning*
          *The Carsons & Rodney wake, but Aang still asleep*

Oh, hello Mc! *big cheesy grin, a failed attempt to look innocent*
          Hello love *same guilty grin as Rodney*
          #2 *waves cheekily at me*

*I go straight to the left couch with Carson & Rodney & sit my self down between them & looks at my Carson*
          I knew there was something fishy going on for a while, I just couldn't quite put my finger on it

*turns to acknowledge Rodney*
          Hello Rodney *pecks him on the cheek* You knew didn't you? And Shep
          aaahhh... *nervously answers* yeah...
          *I shake my head in amusement & turn back to Carson, while Carson #2 watches with a huge grin*

There were clues. I did notice something, like when you were alone with Aang then I walk in & your not wearing your ring.

And the fact that Aang mentioned how you always follow her around like a puppy, yet I knew you were also following me & how you were so willing to agree to Aang & I sharing you equally.

And I noticed how you get from here to Shep's & back here in a heart beat without even crossing my path. Sometimes I wondered how you could be in two places at once! But it was You!
          *looks & points to Aang's Carson*

It was you when Aang was around.
          I bet when I turned up & joined you & Aang on the couch it was really you & so as not to let your secret out, you let me cuddle & kiss you & so vice versa with Aang!

*looks back at my Carson*

#2 Oh, but it was well worth it love *gives Aang a gentle squeeze as she sleeps*
          Aye, it was well worth it tall
          Haha it was Classic!

To be honest it was just me in the beginnin.
          Before we were married, I liked ye both & dated ye both, but when I became more serious with ye... Aang however was fallin for me too & I was in a bit of a pickle.

It was me kissing Aang when ye found us, she gotta a wee bit carried away & I admit, I didn't stop er.
          But then when ye & Aang made up & agreed to share meh, that's when I brought in me double. He was single & loved hearin evrything I told im about ye & Aang. He seemed to really like er, so I told him the plan & well... Shep & Rodney being our best friends, we let them in on it too.

Then when me & ye got married (the night Shep bought drinks over & Rodney, me, Aang & Carson partied & all bar Aang got drunk, & Carson had that hangover) me an me double had to keep swapin places when ever ye & Aang fell asleep. but it was all in good fun love.

oh by the way Aang & Carson just got engaged *points to Aang & her Carson & I notice the ring on her finger*

OH! well congrats Carson! *goes over & hugs Carson #2*
          #2 Thanx love

(Aang I noticed your awake now, but it took awhile to think this up, so play along & pretend to wake up....now)
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*had dozed off again and wakes once more to find her Carson staring down at her*

Mmm....Good mornin' again

*yawns*

*last night comes flooding back into my mind*

*glances down at my hand and sees the ring sparkling there*

FFFFF. It wasn't a dream then!!! *somehow turns over and ends up on top of her Carson, hugging him and then we end up kissing before realizing Beck and the others must have noticed* *we break apart and I sit up*

Oh um, hello!

#2 Well good mornin' I suppose, Love! *lopsided grin*

Good mornin' Aang, lass

Good morning Aang

Comment

Morning Aang! Congrats!
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Beck

I can't believe these two cheeky buggers managed to keep this from us for so long! *points from one Carson to the other*

On the other hand it means I don't feel guilty doing this anymore. *is sitting on her Carson's lap and so turns to face him and we kiss until we fall over and end up lying on the couch, me on top of Carson*

#2 *we break apart and he sits up, lifting me at the same time. We somehow end up standing up like this:*

#2 I am quite glad this worked out for th' better! *silly cheeky grin*

Aye, me too, Love!

Comment

(by the way thanx for my present! )

Oh, Aang, did Carson tell you our news? Abby & I are going to live with him on Atlantis!
                  woohoo!

*wanders back to my Carson & we kiss*

(Christmas Magic is me & my Carson & Abby, you have Carson/Perna

dang that means i don't have a hug pic anymore )

sigpic

Comment

Pssst, you can borrow my hug pic/gif if you need one...*only has The Kiss because of Torment of Tantalus*

(You're quite welcome...I think that's when the Carsons realized we now needed two of them!)

Ohh that's so sweet! Wait, both Carsons have their own personal quarters and...*suddenly looks at her Carson a bit sideways*

#2 Oh Love, did ye think I didn't think it through all th' way? Of course ye comin' to live wi' me on Atlantis! *hugs me*

Jeez. He must know me well to read my mind like that! *grins up at Carson*

Aye, he does know ye well, lass.

*smiles at Beck's Carson but then goes back to staring at her own Carson and melting at his blue eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      Pssst, you can borrow my hug pic/gif if you need one...*only has The Kiss because of Torment of Tantalus*
                      (ok thanx! just I thought that you mainly use Carson/Perna pic's, that they would be you, & I use Christmas Magic & we share all other pics/gifs. But as your Perna gif is the only "known" hug pic/gif, I may use it occasionally)

(so did you like my explanation for how this all plan out? & the fact I never had "wedding", so I made it the time Carson had that hangover. also the time where we made our agreement, I thought was the best time to have had the clone come in )

sigpic

Comment

Hello. I'm around. For the moment. How are all of the Hot Scot thunkers doing?
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Aye, so I do seem to use Perna and Carson a lot! Let's just hope that I don't end up like she did! LOL!

(I loved it. As you could tell I wasn't much for explaining it last night, was more or less totally involved in the engagement thing *waves the hand with the ring around* And I think you're right, that night with the hang-over was perfect to bring in the clone.

#2 Th' most amusin' part o' that is that both of us did have hangovers which made it all tha' much more believable when we switched places tha' first time!

Aye, but mine was due to th' party, his was due to drinkin' away the loneliness until I introduced 'im to Aang!

You silly buggers! So then you *points to my Carson* Must have felt wonderful to wake up and have me caring for you that entire time...like the drinks actually worked and you weren't lonely anymore! *kisses my Carson*

#2 Aye, Love. That was a special moment for me. A wee bit silly, but special all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                            Going to confuse your brain out for a sec.

So we have two Carsons hanging about here now...the one Beck's been married to all this time and now my own Carson whom I am engaged to. *waves her hand back and forth with the ring on it*

Aye, there are two of us. Have been for quite a while but it was amusin' to keep the lasses thinkin' it was only one o' us. *his arm is around Beck*

#2 Aye, so it was. *puts his arm around me*

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                              Hello sparky! I'm good & you?

Also Aang, about suddenly having Abby as my daughter, it will be like the movie - Carson had a wife before me that died & they had Abby. I met Carson when Abby was (how old is she 5?) 3, so I've know her for a while, but having only married recently (about 2 months ago?) Ive only just become her "mother" (so really I'm the "stepmum" so you are really her "god mother") and she attends boarding school (that's why she isn't around much) she visits on holidays, she goes back on the first of feb. & when she's home but not around, she's either asleep or being babysat...

sigpic

Comment

McBeck andAang: I'm doing great, but I'm still having computer issues so I'm still going to be intermittent.

And Oy vey.
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X