• Show
Clear All

Beck? You still here? *echo*

Love? Are ye here? *looks around*

Comment

Hey, Aang and McBeck, reunited at last!
      Hugs all round, why not?
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well we were, but it's near 2am where Beck is and I wouldn't be shocked to find her dozing off at the computer or phone, whatever it is she's on from... But hugs are always welcome *hugs*
        Last edited by Aang; 28 December 2012, 08:56 AM. Reason: TIME ZONE FAILS

Comment

evening all long time no see
          sigpic

Comment

oops! Sorry Aang, I was on another site, catching up. Also catching up on Facebook. but am all caught up now. Cept now I have more thread here, read through. lol never ending.
            Aye it is now 2am here
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hello Minx Hello Jae'a
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Oh hiya Beck

Well I can say watch yourself, I left you the kiss pic about 1-2 pages back I think and the rest of the last couple was NightmarePoet and I having a chat with our Hot Scot, involving a ton of pics of Carson, so your mind might melt a wee bit...

[e] Hello Minx

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard little minx View Post
                  evening all long time no see
                  Hi there
                  "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                  "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...y/CBdimple.jpg

*smiles* I like to think I know a thing or two about love...

I think you know more about love than you admit, Carson...

Ye do have a point there. But I've got you, McBeck, Sparky and Jae'a to love me, and Poet and Dell do stop by for a visit now and then. *smiles at Poet* What more could a lad need? *cheeky smile*
                    OMG... yes well, I did see all these earlier today on my break at work, but... now I have time to look at them properly & boy, I'm on the ground & I do have quite a melted brain now... & this pic is so cheeky! *squee*

I love you Carson!

sigpic

Comment

By the way, my gif from earlier, the mods have turn it into a link to the gif, as it was too big So I have to try to shrink all the gifs I made before showing them here

[e] well I don't know how to make new gifs smaller or shrink the ones I've already made. It won't let me edit them in Photobucket. Mods if your reading this, any suggestions?

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, let's see what I can do with Photoshop...

Comment

Perhaps if I put them under spoiler tags?
                          Spoiler:
                          Us unwrapping presents at Christmas...

sigpic

Comment

Awww that's adorable. Pity my own family made me spend Christmas with them this time. Mehh let's just pretend I was video taping you guys opening presents then

Comment

Ok, & here's Carson giving me this beautiful necklace (to match the one he's putting on Abby)
                              Spoiler:

Mods is this ok? Please let me know

sigpic

Comment

Let's try...

BAM.

Comment

Working...
                                X