No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps I could put you under pressure Aang, so your plot bunnies come running!
    How about those smiles of mine? You said you'd get to making them when your not busy...

Aye, Aang love you did say that, I remember

& how about that "kiss" pic I asked for? As I don't have it

There! Under pressure now? Are the bunnies on their way home now?
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      DELL!!!! YAY!!! *squeals with happiness and runs up to hug Dell*

First time in like 3 days I've not been the only one online!!! I was getting really lonely here, Sparky's been MIA over the holiday, Beck and I keep missing each other, you were MIA for a while due to the crappy internet and the holiday and I keep missing Jae'a too Been very lonely here.
      Well, I'm usually well asleep in bed by the time it's late afternoon/evening in the US... although you usually seem to be around during my early mornings, so still in bed... sorry Aang..
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hello Jae'a
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hey McBeck, how's it going?
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I'm good thanx
            Am gonna have to go now. 10 to midnight & I have work tomorrow

sigpic

Comment

*wanders back in with Carson*
              Well dear I must be off
              Aye love, good night
              http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...psf8d09eff.gif

Love you
              Love you too

*leaves*
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 December 2012, 01:45 PM. Reason: gif too big.

sigpic

Comment

Aw, OK McBeck, sweet dreams.

*Spends the next half-hour staring at Paul's mouth in that gif* 0.o;

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*drops in*

Beck. Your emotes are being made today with my new version of Photoshop

And I'm snurching that GIF. Trade ya:

*kisses Carson so that Beck can snap a picture, but gets caught up in the kiss*

Jae'a It's like 11am here. If you're where I think you are, you're in the same time zone as one of my closest online friends and there's no reason I should be missing you every time I get on, my timing just sucks
                  Last edited by Aang; 27 December 2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Well, timing is one thing (both of us), but sometimes I see posts of yours from about 6-8am my time. (And I'm in the UK )

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      Well, timing is one thing (both of us), but sometimes I see posts of yours from about 6-8am my time. (And I'm in the UK )
                      Yep as I suspected, same time-zone as my other friend. Our timing is just off. That and living at home for the next two or three weeks, which essentially means I'm being forced to socialize more than I want to with people in the "real world" instead of my online friends...

Comment

Aw, poor you... same here the last three weeks. Although this time, I met a few pretty great people at my temporary Christmas job. Made it seem not so bad.

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Though my Mum has been pretty understanding, she's let me sleep until noon and be online quite as much as I want the last two days...

Comment

Well, it's Christmas!

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

That IS true. That means her kindness will wear off though, and before I know it, I'll be getting scolded and told to get offline

Comment

Aw... tell her you're over 18 and you can do what you like!

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X