No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nahh I understand completely. As it is, I've been trying for the better part of a week to stay up late enough to catch you online and due to my sleepiness I've had to settle for attempts at catching you on Twitter. We're both online now, and I've nothing better to be doing right now since I finally got my best friend off my ass about writing more of my original story.

Comment

I haven't done any writing for a while (You didn't see that Kapri), but I have been looking for settings for stories.
      Yes we are both on line on both here and twitter at the moment Don't do anything by halves!
      sigpic

Comment

I noticed we were both on Twitter as well

...My fanfiction plot bunnies went on vacation and I'm at a total loss for anything to write right now on the 3 fanfics I've started...*kicks her muse*

Comment

I know what you mean....I'm guessing once I get back on home ground, my bunnies will come home to me!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I'm guessing as soon as I have something, ANYTHING else more important to be doing, I'll have so many bunnies again. I mean all of Finals Week, I had bunnies more than I could handle. I'm finally free and able to write...and got nothing!!!

Comment

I'm thinking the stress and everything have sent min into hiding....they don't like to many people arround....funny I have cat like that too!
              sigpic

Comment

I know what my problem is. I write more and better under pressure. When I have so much stuff to be working on, then I have so many bunnies for so many fics...and as soon as I'm not under pressure anymore...nothing!!

Comment

I just want to get back to my one that I wrote a couple of months ago....it is only just starting to get typed up, and I need my laptop to do it. the main character is yelling at me to hurry up, since she wants more stories done
                  sigpic

Comment

Oy I do know that feeling. That annoying feeling when I want to work on one of my stories and my laptop is somehow broken or dead or something, meaning I can't work on it...hate when that happens!!!

Comment

Yes, I keep hearing her songs on my ipod, and she starts calling to me again. I can here the girl who is beta-ing for me asking in my head too....she has only seen the first chapter (oh and the end)
                      sigpic

Comment

I tried to work your way and write my fiction in a notebook with a pen and then type it up, but as usual my motivation died when the time came to type it up so I went back to my own way...and then my muse and my plot bunnies all ran away...

Comment

Since I have so much trouble with my spelling, the computer slows me down and I loose the trail. I just have to hope I remember what I was thinking when I come back to typing it...because some words are total guess work.
                          I remember when it came time to study for a science exam when I was in school, I couldn't make head nor tail of what I had writen.
                          sigpic

Comment

Dh is getting snippy now, can't see why I'm not finished on here, so I'm going to have to go, so he will let me back on tomorrow night....phone is still charging....twitter drains the battery some what!
                            sigpic

Comment

night Aang, and everyone else I missed by being on so late!
                              sigpic

Comment

Dell! Bye Dell! Damn I missed you
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X