Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Hey. I'm going to have to be intermittent at the moment. My maternal unit is on the warpath.
    hey as one of them l resent that! On my phone, who would ever have believed it would be quicker than a computer! Not staying. It is christmas day already!
    *love and hugs to all*
    can someone go and tell the flyboys thread hi for me please, it would be new years before l could scroll through everything to do it. Thanks guys. Boy l miss the old family computer right now, it was a superstar compared to the MIL's
    sigpic

Comment

Hello love
      Hello, ye back

Of course! By the way Dell says hi to everyone, she'd say hi herself but shes having trouble communicating
      oh dear. Well thank ye love for passin on her message. Tell her hello from me

I will love
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*wanders in* DAMN. Missed both Dell and Beck!!!

*squeaks*

Well at least ye got here at all, Love. Wi' Dell and Beck both so busy, I'm hopin' you'll be keepin' me company...*smiles at me*

Oh of course, Carson! I love you so much, of course I'll be here to keep you company, Love!

Good to hear, Love. *pulls me into a tight hug* I love ye too.

*hugs Carson* If I do vanish, I'm probably either doing the wash or writing...

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          My dad's got me watching SG-U and I don't mind it really... but guess who prefers some Atlantis with a certain blue eyed Scotsman?
          Isn't there a Scot in Universe? (Although I don't know what colour his eyes are since I haven't seen any Universe yet..)
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
            hey as one of them l resent that! On my phone, who would ever have believed it would be quicker than a computer! Not staying. It is christmas day already!
            *love and hugs to all*
            can someone go and tell the flyboys thread hi for me please, it would be new years before l could scroll through everything to do it. Thanks guys. Boy l miss the old family computer right now, it was a superstar compared to the MIL's
            Don't worry Dell, it's just that mine was on the warpath, got nothing against you!
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
              Isn't there a Scot in Universe? (Although I don't know what colour his eyes are since I haven't seen any Universe yet..)
              There is a Scot, Dr. Rush, but his eyes are dark hazel colored, his voice doesn't melt me the way Carson's does, and I don't like him much. I prefer my Hot Scot from Atlantis.

Comment

OK, fair enough. I guess I'll find out when I get up to it.
                Although he does have the same name as one of my fave rock bands!
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                  OK, fair enough. I guess I'll find out when I get up to it.
                  Although he does have the same name as one of my fave rock bands!
                  Mehh. I've watched most of Universe's first season and I'm not too much a fan of Dr. Rush but it might be because my heart already belongs to my favorite Hot Scot

Comment

That's certainly understandable!

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I thought so myself.

*waves to Beck, Rodney and Shep* Hey guys!

*tacklehugs Beck* We're FINALLY both on at the same time!!!

Hello, Love! *lifts us both off the ground and hugs Beck*

Comment

*wanders in with Shep & Rodney hanging off each of my arms & we are grinning*
                        Hey Carson i'm back & I brought company!
                        Aye! Hello love

*I release Shep & Rodney to give Carson a hug & kiss, then Carson addresses the boys*
                        Hello Rodney, Sheppard. How are ye both?
                        great!
                        yeah not too bad. You?

Oh I'm very well thank ye. Glad te see ye both
                        *hand shakes both boys in turn*

I brought the boys to spend Christmas eve with us!
                        What a fantastic Idea!

We stopped for food & drinks on the way
                        I brought the food!
                        I brought the booze!

And I brought candy as well
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*wanders out of her corner*

Can I join the party? *wanders up and takes her usual spot next to Carson*

Comment

Of course! hello Aang!
                            *Shep sits on a chair at the table & Aang sits left on the couch, Carson in the middle, me on Carson's right & Rodney, flush against the right side of the couch next to me*

*Shep hand everyone a drink, then sits down again*
                            Thanxs Shep

sigpic

Comment

*Walks in with Radek*

Are we invited too? (If there's room.. looks a bit cramped already...)

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

How about some Christmas music?
                                Sure

*Carson grabs the stereo remote & puts the music on & turns it down to a nice soft volume*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X