Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*walks in*
    Hi Carson, thanks for your tip, i am feeling much better today after getting some good night's sleep

Hi guys =)

Comment

Glad to hear, Lass. Wouldn't want anyone feelin' badly. *smiles at Poet*

Hi Poet!

Comment

Hi Aang *hugs*

Thank you, Carson =)

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          I won't be round much for the next few days, and I wanted to wish you all a very merry christmas!
          And to you, Dell. Mums are always busy at Christmas!
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*waves to Dell* I know I missed you, but I'll be lookin' forward to your return

Ye very welcome, Poet

Sorry if I'm spacey with my posting, I'm cooking right now. PASTA.

Comment

You are so kind, Carson *hugs him*

Hmm sounds tasty Aang

Comment

*hugs Poet* I try to be kind, Lass

Mmm, it will be tasty once I finish cooking It's cooking in my favorite home made garlic sauce

Comment

I can't imagine you could be unkind, Carson =)

Comment

*blushing a little* Oh ye're so sweet, Poet, Love. *hugs Poet*

Aww look, you made him blush How adorable.

Comment

Yes it looks very adorable if he blushes *smiles at Carson and Aang*

Comment

The two of ye, cheeky buggers today! *grins*

He also looks adorable when he smiles...hehe..

Oh Aang, ye are some kind o' crazy. I love that about ye. *hugs me*

Aw Carson, was that a compliment? *blush* *hugs Carson*

Comment

Oh indeed his smiles are pretty but even more so are his eyes

Comment

...That's very true, those beautiful blue eyes of his are very very nice.

Those eyes...and now, Aang's brain is beginning to melt a little. Those eyes get to me.

Comment

They are as blue as mine...but on him they look muc more lovely

Comment

Now, I've never seen your eyes, but I do think dark hair and blue eyes are the prettiest together. That's -part- of why I love Carson's lovely eyes, he did have brown hair for a good part of the show, though he was slightly more blond-ish at the beginning and got darker as the show went on.

Comment

Working...
                                X