No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, don't know if pure evil Carson would be interesting, tortured evil Carson I could see.

Dark and brooding, scruffy face, messy overgrown hair, a voice even gentler than ever and those eyes...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

tortured evil Carson. oh yum. *thunks at very thought*

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
        Hmm, don't know if pure evil Carson would be interesting, tortured evil Carson I could see.

Dark and brooding, scruffy face, messy overgrown hair, a voice even gentler than ever and those eyes...

I'm just thinking Trevor in Eastenders with evil Carson. He'd be a lethal threat and...oooooh must get image out of my head!!!

Comment

Gah, don't watch soaps. Though I can see Carson as a threat, it'd be even scarier to see him like that than most as he's such a gentle character. Someone you'd be inclined to trust and he'd be one of the last people anyone on Atlantis would suspect of it.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian

I'm just thinking Trevor in Eastenders with evil Carson. He'd be a lethal threat and...oooooh must get image out of my head!!!

Every time I think Eastenders, I think Ang and Den... but that was looooong, long ago!

Comment

I don't watch Eastenders - I don't like it but the concept of Carson turning evil (For one episode only) would be interesting.

Comment

Damnit, away plot bunnies, away! Gargh!

Comment

Uh-oh Silver has plot bunnies...

Comment

I think I've just about fought them off. Maybe not. Those rabbits are dynamite.

Comment

Would you care to tell us what the bunnies are saying???

Comment

Shh. I'm in hiding.

Comment

Oh right...I get it...shhhh...

HEY BUNNIES!!! SILVERS OVER HERE!!!

*Starts waving like a frantic madwoman*

Comment

I hate you.

Comment

Was that sarcasm??? Simple jest??? Were you being honest??? Please don't be honest. Please be kidding. I can kick the bunnies Really hard like...

Silver...please don't hate me!!!

*Cries*

Comment

Me? Sarcasm? Never!

Comment

Working...
                                X