Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    I laughed at the gag gift Will got. And I loved Henry's gift to Cassie, you know what I mean
    Which one do you think gave it to him? I don't even know which vampire gave Will the gift!

I have to go to bed now, I'm dog tired!
    Last edited by Sparky She-Demon; 12 December 2012, 07:45 PM.
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*snuggles up on the couch up against Carson, purposely sitting next to him instead of on his lap this time*

Ackk this song is sad. It's called "Soulmate" and it's by Natasha Bedingfield.

"Who doesn't long for someone to hold
      Who knows how to love you without being told"

My, doesn't that sound a wee bit like what we love about our Carson, McBeck? He knows how to love us without being told

Comment

Phone post, hey l tweeted you back again. Be on in about an hour, if you are lucky, with a pic of blue eyes. You don't have to wait for me.
        sigpic

Comment

My luck, I'm still going to be awake. My insomnia is really making me insane this week. 5 or 6am every day this week so far.

Comment

hey look early!
            go to sort out the pic!
            sigpic

Comment

Here you go, painted her eyes blue!
              sigpic

Comment

I tell you, me pulling an all nighter on this board will be a lonely time, unless I can get you guys to pull and all dayer!...11.10 pm and the board is as dead at a door mouse! How dead is one of those?
                Pretty damn dead!

You guys cry at Sunday?...I cry here!
                Last edited by Dellruby; 13 December 2012, 11:04 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

*walks in with Rodney & see's Carson & Dell*
                  Hi Carson! Hi Dell!
                  Hi ye love! Hello Rodney, nice sleep? I noticed you never went back to ye own thread
                  Well I did for a bit, after I took McBeck to bed last night. I went to my own thread, tried to watch a movie when Dell came by. She must of woken up & came to see me. Then she took off to find Poet. So I went back to check on McBeck & I kinda got stuck. I laid with her until she fell asleep, but every time I tried to leave, she woke up & pulled me back to cuddle. So I decided to stay.
                  oops, sorry Rodney
                  Anyway, I noticed Aang never left your lap last night, neither did Dell leave Shep's
                  Aye, that's true.
                  Though I did wake up with a numb leg at some point & had to rub it. Not the best idea, falling asleep sitting up on a couch. My neck is a little tense too.
                  Last edited by McBecklover; 13 December 2012, 04:17 AM.
                  I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                  traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*see Heather lurking*
                    Hi Heather! *waves*
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hiya McBeck!
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*little wave* Hi...I'm a friend of Geoi's. I don't usually poke my nose in here, but I thought you might like to see some of the random photos I have of my encounter with Paul at Austin Comic Con back in October. We had a great time hanging out with him over the 3 days of the con. I have to say that he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met (even if he's a ninja and snuck up on me 4 times in one day, scaring the bajeezus out of me!). I'll use the spoiler tag to keep it short. Geoi took some of these photos:
                        Spoiler:

This was the first photo op I did with with Paul.
                        Spoiler:

Not a big fan of this photo. I had just come from work and had forgotten to take my ID badge off (I'm a teacher). This was a candid photo we did, pretending to jump.
                        Spoiler:

This is me and Paul with my 3 year old daughter, Nora. She's very shy around strangers (hence the unsure look on her face), but I kept telling her we were going to meet Dr. Beckett, her favorite character from SGA (besides Rodney). There's a cute story behind this photo. The night before, she'd gone to a Halloween party and had run in front of the swingset. Her best friend was swinging and he smacked her right in the face. She had a bruise on the left side of her face (though you can't see it in the photos). I mentioned it on Twitter and one of my other online friends mentioned it to Paul. We'd done a scavenger hunt for kids at the con and she won that garrulous yellow fan as a prize. Paul was so great with her. We walked up and he said in his Scottish accent something like, "Hello, sweetie! It's me, Dr. Beckett! I heard you got a nasty bruise." He looked at it and then said, "What have you got there, love?" He took her fan and started tickling her with it. "Fan therapy! Works every time!" That was right before this photo was taken. She busted into giggles.
                        Spoiler:

I think his glasses confused her. After Nora realized who it was, she went right into his arms. She doesn't usually do that with strangers. Pauly played with her a lot, swinging her around and tickling her. She told me she had the "best day ever with Dr. Beckett."
                        Spoiler:

So there's another story behind this photo. I'm a screenwriter, pretty new to it. I wrote a sci-fi screenplay recently that's slated to become a webseries named Gwyddion. The last day of the con, a well known production company had sent me an email and were interested in picking up the series. It's like my whole little world had exploded and I was so scared. As Geoi said, "S**t just became real." Eleven years ago, someone had put the idea in my mind that I would never work the arts because I wasn't talented enough. It's been chasing me for 11 years and I've been running as fast as I could. It had finally caught me. I spent the whole day wavering between super excited and downright terrified. Paul asked me if I was ok and I said, "I guess I will be." He asked what was wrong and I told him the whole story. He told me that I couldn't afford to be scared, that I had to have confidence. This was a huge opportunity for me and it was so exciting. It was time to stop running and face down what had been chasing me for 11 years. I didn't know Geoi was taking pictures, but this is Paul giving me advice.

(BTW, we're in the middle of fundraising for the film...so yay! I have a meeting next week with the production company to get the production schedule).

So there you go! It was an amazing weekend and one I'll never forget.
                        Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

Hi Sparky!

I think I said hi somewhere else too. lol

sigpic

Comment

Hi! *wavewavewave* Would someone please convince Gateworld that I'm not a frakking spammer? It would be nice for my posts to actually show up and not have to be moderated.

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

Comment

Holy crap! It worked! But only in quick reply. Meh.

Comment

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...this is third time I've tried to post this. Let's see if it works now.
                                So hi...I'm a friend of Geoi's. I don't usually poke my nose in here, but I thought you might like to see some of the random photos I have of my encounter with Paul at Austin Comic Con back in October. We had a great time hanging out with him over the 3 days of the con. I have to say that he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met (even if he's a ninja and snuck up on me 4 times in one day, scaring the bajeezus out of me!). I'll use the spoiler tag to keep it short. Geoi took some of these photos:
                                Spoiler:

This was the first photo op I did with with Paul.
                                Spoiler:

Not a big fan of this photo. I had just come from work and had forgotten to take my ID badge off (I'm a teacher). This was a candid photo we did, pretending to jump.
                                Spoiler:

This is me and Paul with my 3 year old daughter, Nora. She's very shy around strangers (hence the unsure look on her face), but I kept telling her we were going to meet Dr. Beckett, her favorite character from SGA (besides Rodney). There's a cute story behind this photo. The night before, she'd gone to a Halloween party and had run in front of the swingset. Her best friend was swinging and he smacked her right in the face. She had a bruise on the left side of her face (though you can't see it in the photos). I mentioned it on Twitter and one of my other online friends mentioned it to Paul. We'd done a scavenger hunt for kids at the con and she won that garrulous yellow fan as a prize. Paul was so great with her. We walked up and he said in his Scottish accent something like, "Hello, sweetie! It's me, Dr. Beckett! I heard you got a nasty bruise." He looked at it and then said, "What have you got there, love?" He took her fan and started tickling her with it. "Fan therapy! Works every time!" That was right before this photo was taken. She busted into giggles.
                                Spoiler:

I think his glasses confused her. After Nora realized who it was, she went right into his arms. She doesn't usually do that with strangers. Pauly played with her a lot, swinging her around and tickling her. She told me she had the "best day ever with Dr. Beckett."
                                Spoiler:

So there's another story behind this photo. I'm a screenwriter, pretty new to it. I wrote a sci-fi screenplay recently that's slated to become a webseries named Gwyddion. The last day of the con, a well known production company had sent me an email and were interested in picking up the series. It's like my whole little world had exploded and I was so scared. As Geoi said, "S**t just became real." Eleven years ago, someone had put the idea in my mind that I would never work the arts because I wasn't talented enough. It's been chasing me for 11 years and I've been running as fast as I could. It had finally caught me. I spent the whole day wavering between super excited and downright terrified. Paul asked me if I was ok and I said, "I guess I will be." He asked what was wrong and I told him the whole story. He told me that I couldn't afford to be scared, that I had to have confidence. This was a huge opportunity for me and it was so exciting. It was time to stop running and face down what had been chasing me for 11 years. I didn't know Geoi was taking pictures, but this is Paul giving me advice.

(BTW, we're in the middle of fundraising for the film...so yay! I have a meeting next week with the production company to get the production schedule).

So there you go! It was an amazing weekend and one I'll never forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X