Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nel
    Thank you Anya - the hands definitely have it for me.

I know...I thought of you when I saw those pics.

Comment

Comment

I love the intensity in the last pic - thanks for these Anya

Comment

Me too...very intense look.

No problem! I love posting pics for other people. It is actually waaaay more fun than posting them for myself.

Comment

Comment

I tried to green you Anya for these pics - but it wouldn't let me as I've given you too many recently, apparently.

But I love these pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
                I tried to green you Anya for these pics - but it wouldn't let me as I've given you too many recently, apparently.

But I love these pics.
                Awww. It is the thought that counts. Thanks for trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  Me too...very intense look.

No problem! I love posting pics for other people. It is actually waaaay more fun than posting them for myself.
                  Got any Beckett outerwear pics then? *hands Anya a green apple*
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                    Got any Beckett outerwear pics then? *hands Anya a green apple*

Thanks for the apple. *takes a bite* There are some white lab coat pics above. Does that count?

Comment

Last Carson pic for today. I have to organize my photobucket before I post anymore and I don't want the pictures to disappear in the posts.

His pants are fitting rather...ahem...snuggly...in this pic. I know, I know...I get the for even noticing.

Comment

Hi all! I'm new to this thread, but I've recently seen a pic from David Hewlett's new film "A Dog's Breakfast" that PM is in and I have to say I do believe he looks quite fabulous. I usually thunk in other places but I saw this picture and just thought wow... It was posted on the DH/RM thunk:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=6623&page=645

post #12882

Hope you all like the pic as much as I did and sorry if it's been posted before.

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Oh how I'd enjoy sitting like that with him...

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                          Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pic JuneBug625, it is a great one. And welcome to the thread - the more the merrier.

And I agree Renenutet, it would be rather nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                              [center]Last Carson pic for today. I have to organize my photobucket before I post anymore and I don't want the pictures to disappear in the posts.

His pants are fitting rather...ahem...snuggly...in this pic. I know, I know...I get the for even noticing.
                              Oh no, you may have got me into a new fettish. *headdesk* PANTS!

hair, eyes...pants...LOL *runs into gutter and huddles there*

ooh lovely A Dog's Breakfast pic that.

Comment

Anya. Nice pics there...

Can I ask you why they all look jaundiced???

Comment

Working...
                                X