No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'S almost 4 in the morning, Dell. I believe this may be the latest I've ever been on GateWorld

Oddly enough I'm not tired. And I remember clearly why I don't drink soda, especially at night. *wide awake*

Comment

Ooh, I found some C4!

I'll clean that up Carson, don't worry.
      sigpic

Comment

4am, you really should go to bed!
        sigpic

Comment

opps what have I done now?

Dell, this is getting beyond a joke now!
          sigpic

Comment

I should, but if Shep's having this kind of trouble keeping you in line, I feel like I'd best hang on a few more minutes...

Aye! Dell, take it easy on ma' thread won't ye? Can't be blowin' holes every which way now...

I think I have a new description for Carson. Someone in a fanfic referred to him as a "weapon of mass distraction"...very very accurate from my point of view...

Comment

*peeks in*
              Umm...Dell? Are you alright? What have you been up to in here?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                opps what have I done now?
                http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...isingDell5.png
                Dell, this is getting beyond a joke now!
                Ach! The memories tha' scene brings back! Someone's got to stop tha' drone!

Comment

Fire in the hole!

Sorry Carson, I'll sort this out!
                  *grabs Dells arms and drags her back through the hole*
                  Night Aang I think I'm going now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MSusy View Post
                    *peeks in*
                    Umm...Dell? Are you alright? What have you been up to in here?
                    Erm, Dell's had one too many coffees, Shep and Carson and I are having a time trying to stop her bouncing off the walls here, but she's already managed to blow a hole in the wall with C4 and set a drone through the roof among other things...

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                      Fire in the hole!
                      http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/..._PDVD_1191.jpg
                      Sorry Carson, I'll sort this out!
                      *grabs Dells arms and drags her back through the hole*
                      Night Aang I think I'm going now!
                      *sleepy yawn* Alright! G'night then! *dozes off leaning against Carson*

Love? *shakes me* Y' ought to get in your bed an' get some sleep...

*wakes up enough to hug Carson and climb into bed with her plushie* Mmmmm yeah. Caffeine is wearing off now. I'm crashing. *dozes off*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        Erm, Dell's had one too many coffees, Shep and Carson and I are having a time trying to stop her bouncing off the walls here, but she's already managed to blow a hole in the wall with C4 and set a drone through the roof among other things...
                        Oh, my...Dell!!
                        sigpic

Comment

'S almost 4 in the morning, Dell. I believe this may be the latest I've ever been on GateWorld

Oddly enough I'm not tired. And I remember clearly why I don't drink soda, especially at night. *wide awake*
                          My my my! You were certainly up late!
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*peaks inside*
                            Anyone here? Carson?
                            I'm here love
                            Oh, Hi Carson, Its a bit late, I wont stay long, just a quick look around at what's been happening while I was gone..

N'awww. Yeah. It was the smile, the gorgeous eyes, the accent, the cheeky attitude and the overall adorableness that just sort of dragged me into Pauly fandom. *flail*
                            Aye, that what did me too
                            Yes. Yes we are. And we're proud of it
                            Darn right!
                            Hmm, I don't exactly know, but far less obsessed than McBeck & I. We're totally and completely, 100% obsessed.
                            That's sounds about right
                            Where we started off talking about kilts and then somehow got on the subject of wrestling and were imagining Carson in a wrestling outfit and then somehow it got turned into boxing shorts...that conversation *blushes*
                            Well he did used to be a wrestler
                            Er, I think so. Yeah we were talking about how "Carson" might have taken up wrestling to pay his way in med school and stuff
                            I could probably see that
                            And I do have to admit Sunday -was- one of Carson's best episodes but most of us here didn't know he was coming back until after we'd watched Sunday. So for some of us, we still have the memories of that horrible knife-in-the-heart moment when Carson was gone...before we knew he was coming back. *raises hand, admitting to being dramatic over that episode*[/I]
                            *raises hand*
                            No, really? *has the first 3 seasons of SGA on DVD just because I had to introduce my best friend to Carson, has a plushie of Carson, over 400+ pics of Carson/Pauly on my harddrive, over 60+ Carson Beckett smilies in my photobucket, working on a fanfic and an original story both of which have "Carson" in them, has several pics of Pauly/Carson saved to my iPhone* ...No way, I'm not obsessed
                            haha Aang, sounds like me
                            http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...5h12m21s42.jpg

D'aww even when he's not really smiling, he can still make the dimple show. So. Freaking. Adorable. [edit;; Holy would you lookit those gorgeous expressive eyes. *falls over*]
                            Aye. *thud*
                            http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...h54m05s102.jpg

I brought one o' my guns wi' me

Aye, so you did
                            *THUD* Carson & his guns with be the death of me!
                            You getting into trouble while I was gone, Dell?

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...h42m09s108.jpg

Aye, look, I've brought ma big gun!

I see that I knew raiding my collection of Carson & gun pics was a good idea
                            gah! *thud*
                            http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...uly/KILT41.jpg

Aye, I think it's time we make Aang squirm a wee bit. *kilt*

Carson! Okay well I admit I do love the kilt *cheeks turning red*
                            *squeeee* kilt!
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

OMG Dell, what have you done to the place!
                              Shep get your girl in line! She's your responsibility, someone needs to clean this mess up!
                              Sorry, she had way to much coffee. she's asleep now, so I tidy up for her
                              Thank ye Sheppard, youve got quite a hand full!
                              Yeah well seems like you do two, with what both Aang & McBeck ossessing over you!
                              Aye, but I love it
                              naww I love you Carson. Well im off! Good Carson, night Shep!
                              Night love
                              Night!
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                My my my! You were certainly up late!
                                Yes well, someone had to keep Dell from totally blowing the roof off this place! ...And then I fell asleep as soon as Shep got her under control.

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                                OMG Dell, what have you done to the place!
                                Shep get your girl in line! She's your responsibility, someone needs to clean this mess up!
                                Sorry, she had way to much coffee. she's asleep now, so I tidy up for her
                                Thank ye Sheppard, youve got quite a hand full!
                                Yeah well seems like you do two, with what both Aang & McBeck ossessing over you!
                                Aye, but I love it
                                naww I love you Carson. Well im off! Good Carson, night Shep!
                                Night love
                                Night!
                                Nawww Carson, I love you too!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X