No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a pity he doesn't look happy in either one....hold on I know why! it is because he is hugging them and not me!
    sigpic

Comment

I wish there was a Happy! Shep hug...I'm gonna keep re-watching and see if there is one somewhere, but it seems like Shep's taken by surprise every time someone hugs him...but based on his earlier comment about preferring you over Liz...I'd think you're probably right that he'd rather be hugging you than Liz or Teyla...

Comment

Oh yes, my dreams are going to be good tonight!
        (insert Shep and Carson gun pic here)
        sigpic

Comment

You know, the only problem with my sleep schedule is I don't sleep long enough to dream anymore. I start dreaming at the 6th hour of sleep and most days I run on 4-5 hours. I need to get to sleep earlier so I can have more Carson dreams!! Though I wonder if I'm capable of dreaming his Scottish accent properly...*can't remember*

*thud* *falls over at the idea of the Shep & Carson gun picture* I meant to do that!

Comment

Yes, I know you did!
            *makes mental not to find that bloody pic!*
            Go to bed. get some sleep for goodness sake!

Yes get some sleep before I have to sedate you!

It's not as fun as it sounds!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh the look Shep's giving in that pic!

Alright Carson (and Dell), I'll head off to sleep in a few moments. *yawn* It's time for me to get to sleep anyhow. Got my Cuddly Carson so I'm ready...yes, yes I do fall asleep cuddling my plushie. Don't judge me.

That's ma' good lass, doin' as the doctor says.

Aye, Carson. Y'know I can't help but do as you say, Love

Comment

Hey I don't judge, I would hate anyone to judge me! What ever rocks your boat, well it floats mine!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                  Hey I don't judge, I would hate anyone to judge me! What ever rocks your boat, well it floats mine!
                  I figured you wouldn't judge me. Ooh I like that line!

Part of the reason I need to have my plushie here at night is 'cause I'm so protective of the poor thing and the other part is it's Carson, how could I -not- keep him nearby?

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    I figured you wouldn't judge me. Ooh I like that line!

Part of the reason I need to have my plushie here at night is 'cause I'm so protective of the poor thing and the other part is it's Carson, how could I -not- keep him nearby?
                    You like that line? Ok, it was to that just seemed to fit, so I'm going to take credit for it!
                    I understand your need for him- both of them
                    Now go to bed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                      You like that line? Ok, it was to that just seemed to fit, so I'm going to take credit for it!
                      I understand your need for him- both of them
                      Now go to bed!
                      Well it did fit, so you should take credit

Well, I've got the little bugger safely tucked in with me and I'm already in my bed, so I'm going to go for bed for real now

Comment

About time!
                        Good night
                        *flicks the lights out*
                        Not another peep, you here me?!
                        sigpic

Comment

*cheeky grin*

G'night Dell!! Nice chatting with you

Awright, not another peep then. *closes laptop to stop the temptation*

Comment

Aang what did I say?
                            mutters *if it wasn't for that pesky law, well I just don't know what I would do*

Carson, I give up, she is your problem!

Don't look at me!

I wasn't even here!

What do you want from me, I told her to go to sleep ages ago, across 3 threads!
                            You're getting me in trouble here Aang!
                            Last edited by Dellruby; 10 November 2012, 04:04 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

'M Sorry Carson! I wouldn't want you to get in trouble on my account, Love. I did go to sleep right after my last post though...

It's alright, Love.

I'm glad Also, Dell I'm sorry I didn't go to bed right away...

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                                May I interrupt this conversation for a charity item on eBay. Collectible envelope signed by Paul.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CSTS-Dr-Cars...item3ccc0d2af0
                                Wow, that got kind of buried and ignored, didn't it? Just thought I'd bring it a bit more attention because, well y'know, helluva good charity...
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X