Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
    Hanna Montana?
    I'm a fan of Billy Ray since Achy Breaky heart!
    Er, yes. I'm not exactly proud of my brief Disney Channel stint though, I much prefer my SciFi. But, the lovely blonde who played Aunt Dolly in a few episodes (Dolly Parton) is my favorite singer -ever-

*looks at topic* Hmm, best make things a bit Carson related somehow.

Perhaps a cheeky little smile will do it...

Comment

Looks like he might just like Dolly too!
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like he might just like Dolly too!
        Yay, one more thing I have in common with Carson

...Hm. Still a little sad that when SG-1 went to Atlantis (season 10 of SG-1), it was when Elizabeth was still there (so I assume therefore that Carson was still on Atlantis) and Carson never made an appearance. I'd have my #1 favorite SG-1 episode right there if Carson was in it. But in lieu of that, I'll just stick to Torment of Tantalus as my favorite since it does have some Pauly in it

Comment

You don't have to move to Scotland, Romney has just conceded
          sigpic

Comment

You don't have to move to Scotland, Romney has just conceded
            Yay! Though I kind of was looking forward to seeing Scotland up close. Suppose I'll just have to plan a trip there sometime in my future...

Comment

Yes you will. Just like one day I will make a point of visiting the US.
              sigpic

Comment

Yey.

Hmm, 1:30am...might be time for me to set up to watch my Stargate for the night. I mean, I do have class in the morning...*trying out the whole 'responsibility' thing for one day*

Comment

Yes, you should go to sleep now in fact. I was jut told by Susy that I have to get off the board and got type up my story, and I have to watch that SG1 show!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wait you mean we might actually be watching the same episode around the same time?! Dang, we're good at this synchronized Stargate thing!

And yes'm, you should go type up that story. I've been waiting for you to do that 'cuz I actually quite liked the short fic you'd posted and I'd like to read more of your writing If you don't mind, that is

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      Wait you mean we might actually be watching the same episode around the same time?! Dang, we're good at this synchronized Stargate thing!

And yes'm, you should go type up that story. I've been waiting for you to do that 'cuz I actually quite liked the short fic you'd posted and I'd like to read more of your writing If you don't mind, that is
                      Why thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I think this other one is better, mind you I only have my opinion to go by!
                      Oh and it is quite a bit longer!
                      sigpic

Comment

So, off you go, I have to finish doing dinner then I will get on with the story, I promise!
                        sigpic

Comment

Why thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I think this other one is better, mind you I only have my opinion to go by!
                          Oh and it is quite a bit longer!
                          Well it is your writing so I trust your opinion
                          ...I should get around to writing Chapter 5 of my Carson fic...maybe when I'm not buried in photography homework (done for tonight, it has to wait until I can access the darkroom) and trying to lay out the whole school newspaper to get it published for next week...

-edit- Alright then Dell, good night then. I'll be sleeping (or watching SG-1...).

-side note- Well fudge. Looks like there's a new movie I need to see on Disney sometime. Apparently it's the newest "princess" movie, and it's set in Scotland. Disney may have just won my respect back.

Comment

With wild red hair? seen it, it's good, lots of good accents!
                            sigpic

Comment

With wild red hair? seen it, it's good, lots of good accents!
                              Yup, believe it's called Brave. Though she looks more Irish to me...but oh well. Still going to try to see it sometime soon

Anyway, I'm off for the night after I check in on my other frequent threads once more! *waves* G'night!

Comment

Good night. Dd made us go see Brave a couple of months ago
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X