No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul's posted a piccy of baby Hugh on his twitter!

https://twitter.com/PaulyMcGillion/s...88134416195587
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*grins* What great news!! *high fives Courtney and Pauly for their hard work* Good on ya!! Baby Hugh looks adorable...wonder which side of the family he'll take after? Great stuff.
      Sad OT news:
      Spoiler:

Last Wednesday at 10:38pm,my dad died. He'd been exposed to Agent Orange during his tour during the Vietnam war. Pop battled chronic pancreatitis for two years until he died last week. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers as we struggle to cope with his death. Thanks.

I'll be lurking about when I have the time. Congrats again to Courtney and Paul. Cheers! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

@Crimsonravenwolf Am so sorry to hear your sad news! my thoughts & well wishes are with you. *hugs*
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

This one just brings out his lovely blue eyes
          Beckett13.jpg
          Super kickass Pauly!
          AuaK1IACIAIRtT5.jpg
          Just love his cheeky grin
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hmm... I've been thinking of writing a whumpy Carson fic lately, but my mind just can't work out the details I'm thinking it would be a team-fic though and not just Carson.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Isn't he just adorable
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Heeeeello...anyone home? *knocks* I used to post in here. Drifted away into the universe for a while...now I'm back I'm a multi-thunker now (I can cope!) but since this was where I did a lot of my posting back in the day, I decided to check out Pauly's topic first
                Newly liberated multi-thunker
                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                Julia xx

Comment

Hey! Yeah, this thread isn't as active as it should be! (I'm a newbie to Atlantis, so I'm pointing to others in the thread more, haha! - Just kidding!)

BTW McBecklover, I love those pics, especially the second one.
                  "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                  "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Lovely pics McBecklover!

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

*grins* Wicked pix McBecklover!! They brought a cheeky smile to my face. hehe *squishytacklehugs Mirela* Hiya hon!! Long time no type. Welcome back to the thread...enjoy all of the Hot Scot goodness that is Pauly. *smirks* Yeah,that came out a tad cheeky. *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. M,are ya getting any must-whump-Carson urges yet? Cuz,that'd be wicked. hehe
                      sigpic

Comment

You and your support for Paul McGillion huh.... don;t get OA on him.

I'm JM from the Philippines and I follow him on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *grins* Wicked pix McBecklover!! They brought a cheeky smile to my face. hehe *squishytacklehugs Mirela* Hiya hon!! Long time no type. Welcome back to the thread...enjoy all of the Hot Scot goodness that is Pauly. *smirks* Yeah,that came out a tad cheeky. *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. M,are ya getting any must-whump-Carson urges yet? Cuz,that'd be wicked. hehe
                          Sadly, I am not.. I did have a short craving so I worked on my SGA/DW crossover a bit and I'm managing to work whump into that for Carson, Shep, and the Doctor, but so far, nothing more.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                            BTW McBecklover, I love those pics, especially the second one.
                            Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                            Lovely pics McBecklover!
                            Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            *grins* Wicked pix McBecklover!! They brought a cheeky smile to my face.
                            Thanx guys, yes I love the second one too, but I also think the last one is just so cute! love his smile

sigpic

Comment

Hot Scots don't belong at the bottom of page 1. Carson deserves to be on top...of page 1.
                              *smirks* How many brains went boom at the thought of Carson on top? hehe M,if ya need some Carson whumpertunities,just PM me and I'll ask my whump muse to lend ya some inspiration. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

*drags Carson back onto the top of page 1* Hot Scots belong on top. *cheeky grin* Who else had exploding brains over that little statement? hehe Alright lovelies,I've got most of my Carson whump fic written but I'm still stuck on how to comfort him so I'm thinking of having it be a team luff/comfort thing. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X