Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Great pix and info McBecklover!! Welcome to the thread JERamos!! *grins* I love Billy Connolly's act. What has Paul been up to lately? I was so hoping his Captain Starship would get picked up. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    Yeah no news on Captain Starship, but I could try to ask him. But here's a recent pic & tweet from earlier this month.

Paul McGillion @PaulyMcGillion July 15th

"Ran into my little buddy@MacKenziePMusic at railtowwn actors studio! She was causing trouble so headlock needed!" pic.twitter.com/95LqE6xD
    AxzGDAVCEAAnW_Z.jpg I think this is gorgeous
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*paws at computer screen* Woof. GUH. Just freaking GUH. Wicked pic and tweet McBecklover! Did I mention GUH? lol *makes puppy dog eyes* Yes,please ask Pauly about Captain Starship. Hmm...maybe ya could ask him another question too that's bugged me for awhile. On Paul's online resume,listed under the special talent section is the term: pot belly. Could ya ask Paul what the hell pot belly is? *squishy hugs ya* Thanks McBecklover!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

*paws at computer screen* Woof. GUH. Just freaking GUH. Wicked pic and tweet McBecklover! Did I mention GUH? lol *makes puppy dog eyes* Yes,please ask Pauly about Captain Starship. Hmm...maybe ya could ask him another question too that's bugged me for awhile. On Paul's online resume,listed under the special talent section is the term: pot belly. Could ya ask Paul what the hell pot belly is? *squishy hugs ya* Thanks McBecklover!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        Ok I have tweeted your question to Paul. Now we wait to see if he replies. He has so many followers he cant always answer me, but it is just amazing when he does *squishy hugs ya back*
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*grins and scuffs boot in the dirt* McBecklover,thanks for tweeting my question to Paul.
          You rock! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

*grins and scuffs boot in the dirt* McBecklover,thanks for tweeting my question to Paul.
            You rock! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            His reply is simply; "A Pot Belly!" Well I understand pot belly as meaning he likes to drink - hence why he would get a pot belly (round tummy)
            Here's Paul with his drinking buddy Kai Owen Kai is Rhys Williams (Gwen's hubby) from Torchwood
            Auaor1TCMAAkFRY.jpg

sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Pauly's a cheeky bugger. hehe McBecklover,I can't thank ya enough for tweeting Paul and getting a response from our Hot Scot. *high fives ya for getting an answer from the cheeky bugger* lol I never thought about 'pot belly' as having anything to do with drinking booze. My strongest drink is an ice cold Irn Bru. *grins evilly* McBecklover,maybe ya should ask Pauly if he wants a cracker. *cough* Yeah,that was pretty bad but I had this weird dream last night that had Carson and Rodney visiting John in the infirmary. Poor John's all doped to the gills and can't really see who's behind McKay so he asks Rodney if Polly (Pauly) wants a cracker. Of course Rodney gawps at him until Shep points to Carson standing just behind McKay and asks if Polly wants a cracker again before falling asleep. Rodney snarks how he wouldn't want a Scottish parrot on his shoulder and Carson rolls his eyes and offers to give Rodney his annual physical 6 months early. Yeah,that was in my brain. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

LOL Crimsonravenwolf Well I had a very weird Pauly dream too!

I live with my dad since I was 14, but in my dream I was back living with my mum. I dreamed;

Paul was dating my MUM! I should of been upset that it wasn't me, but in fact I was just happy that he was dating someone from my family, which would mean he'd be around all the time & I'd get to hang out with him.

Every morning, I'd sit eating my breakfast at the dining table, with the kitchen in view across the room & Paul comes out with just only his dressing gown on & goes to the fridge. Every morning is the same I sit there & stare at him when he comes out.

One morning while I'm eating my toast, he came out, went to the fridge & he bent over (as though he knew I'd be watching) & I could see his perfect round bottom & I just kinda tilt my head for a better view! Then he stood up, turned around & caught me watching & I smirked at him & he just gave me cheeky grin! (with those gorgeous dimples)

Then later in the afternoon's, me & Paul would be sitting on the couch together watching tv & when mum was out or just not in the room at the time, me & Paul would cuddle! Kinda like the pic below It was like Paul was cheating on mum, with me!!

Awesome but weird dream! lol I must of been thinking of "A Dog's Breakfast" before bed- that would explain the half naked Paul bending over & the cuddling on the couch part! lol
                267986_140000419408432_139993516075789_260625_3656715_n.jpg

sigpic

Comment

*grins* Great dream McBecklover!! Yeah,I definitely think you were channeling A Dog's Breakfast with the cuddling and Pauly's lovely rear view. lol It's Friday...let's celebrate with some Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic