No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wicked picspam M!! GUH...just freaking GUH. And you had dirty Beckett pix too. *iz a proud whumper* Carson's dirty and shirtless in my little bit o' fic and one of the guards has it in for our fave Scottish doc. Yay!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

I can't believe our fave Scottish doctor is slipping towards the end of page 1. *pulls
      Carson up to the top of the page* There ya go lad. Back on top ya go. *blinks innocently* Okay,that came out a tad cheeky. *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        I can't believe our fave Scottish doctor is slipping towards the end of page 1. *pulls
        Carson up to the top of the page* There ya go lad. Back on top ya go. *blinks innocently* Okay,that came out a tad cheeky. *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        I know! We've been such slackers lately

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

*flying tacklehugs M* Hiya hon! Long time no type. *grins* I'm not slacking,I'm writing a Carson whump fic. hehe Okay,I'm mostly focusing on the whump aspect at the moment but I'm sure there's a storyline in there somewhere. More Hot Scot shots please! Woohoo! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

*flying tacklehugs M* Hiya hon! Long time no type. *grins* I'm not slacking,I'm writing a Carson whump fic. hehe Okay,I'm mostly focusing on the whump aspect at the moment but I'm sure there's a storyline in there somewhere. More Hot Scot shots please! Woohoo! }:O
            No, I meant me I've been slacking

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

*smirks* M,it's okay if you're slacking off a bit...as long as ya come back to this hawt scoop of Scottish goodness. hehe Hmm...if Carson was a scoop of ice cream,
              what would be his flavor? *cheeky grin* Yup,that sounds wonky and cheeky. *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Hot Scot shots please! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

*smirks* M,it's okay if you're slacking off a bit...as long as ya come back to this hawt scoop of Scottish goodness. hehe Hmm...if Carson was a scoop of ice cream,
                what would be his flavor? *cheeky grin* Yup,that sounds wonky and cheeky. *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Hot Scot shots please! Woohoo!! }:O
                Um...Sassy? Wait, is that an ice cream flavor?? lol

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

*snickers* That was hysterical M! What would Sassy Beckett ice cream taste like? How's your Tuesday going? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

*snickers* That was hysterical M! What would Sassy Beckett ice cream taste like? How's your Tuesday going? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    It'd taste like barbecue No, um..It'd have vanilla ice cream with the teeniest hint of cayenne with chocolate covered nuts and caramel.. Sounds potentially gross but that's what I imagine.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

*smirks* M,your description made me hungry. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

*smirks* M,your description made me hungry. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        Now, I'm tempted to try that flavor,

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

*smirks* I'm sure Carson wouldn't mind ya sampling his flavor. *rolls eyes* Yup,that came out wonky. hehe *points to Paul* He started it. lol Hmm...how come I can whump Carson really well but an actual plot/storyline seems to be MIA? *heavy sigh* Guess I'll just keep putting Carson into whumpy scenarios and hope a storyline evolves. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

*smirks* I'm sure Carson wouldn't mind ya sampling his flavor. *rolls eyes* Yup,that came out wonky. hehe *points to Paul* He started it. lol Hmm...how come I can whump Carson really well but an actual plot/storyline seems to be MIA? *heavy sigh* Guess I'll just keep putting Carson into whumpy scenarios and hope a storyline evolves. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            I have that problem too.. On the flip side, I sometimes have too much of a storyline so my fics are too long for my muse's liking.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Great minds think alike huh M? lol I know my muse enjoys whump quite a bit so trying to work a bit of a storyline in with the whump makes it a bit of a challenge. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Great minds think alike huh M? lol I know my muse enjoys whump quite a bit so trying to work a bit of a storyline in with the whump makes it a bit of a challenge. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
                                I actually have a 24chapter story that doesn't really have much of a plot other than whump. It's in the House MD fandom though

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X