Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    *glomps M and Ladygris* Hullo lovelies!! Ladygris,I agree with ya that some folks took things way too personally. *smirks* M,as for the FB/twitter doodads,I don't do either. I joined MySpace awhile ago and forgot both my user ID and password within the first 3 days. Can't say I miss it. I'm a lover of email and PM but I actually miss letter writing. lol Tag! You guys are it!! hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    ROFL!!! I did the same with LJ!

Comment

*smirks* Yeah,I couldn't remember either to save my life...can ya tell how broken up I am about it? lol Do ya have a new chapter of TSC up yet? *wink wink nudge nudge* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

That's why I like it when internet sites save passwords I don't have to remember them.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

*grins* But M,what's the fun in that? lol Alright lovelies,I'm off for now. *glomps everyone and runs off* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

*grins* But M,what's the fun in that? lol Alright lovelies,I'm off for now. *glomps everyone and runs off* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            Have a good night.

Gah! Writing is giving me a headache.. I don't remember Carson stuff being this hard to write, lol.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

M,are ya whumping Carson? Cuz I could offer whumpy pointers...or whump Carson with something pointy. hehe Feel free to use me and the others as soundingboards for your Gah! moments. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry CRW - I haven't been writing much of anything lately

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey CRW, I just finished a whumpy Carson fic. Pretty short and whump galore.
                  Through the Fire if you're interested.

Comment

*grins* Thanks Grace...I've read your whumpy Carson fic. *iz a proud whumper* You whumped our boy but good hon. *high fives ya for your whumping abilities* hehe M,do ya need some inspiration? Just look at all of the delicious Carson pix. If that doesn't help,maybe we could do a write-a-drabble to get your creative juices going. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

*grins* Thanks Grace...I've read your whumpy Carson fic. *iz a proud whumper* You whumped our boy but good hon. *high fives ya for your whumping abilities* hehe M,do ya need some inspiration? Just look at all of the delicious Carson pix. If that doesn't help,maybe we could do a write-a-drabble to get your creative juices going. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      We're doing a Round Robin fic challenge on the Carson Challenge thread. The part I wrote - NOT whumpy..

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

*smirks* M,it doesn't matter if it's not whumpy,as long as you're writing,that's the important thing. I just read your Shep whumpy fic on the Shep whump thread so I know you're capable of whumping our fave Scottish doc. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

*smirks* M,it doesn't matter if it's not whumpy,as long as you're writing,that's the important thing. I just read your Shep whumpy fic on the Shep whump thread so I know you're capable of whumping our fave Scottish doc. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          I had to force that bit of whump in there.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks CRW! *high fives back*

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                            We're doing a Round Robin fic challenge on the Carson Challenge thread. The part I wrote - NOT whumpy..
                            The whump will come later.

Comment

*grins* I agree with Grace,the whump will come later...right M? *watches Carson try to sneak off,grabs tranq blow dart gun,and hits Carson's shoulder* Silly Scot. You can't run from whumpers. *chuckles evilly* Now what to do with an unconscious Scottish doctor? Whump him in new and whumpy ways. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

*grins* I agree with Grace,the whump will come later...right M? *watches Carson try to sneak off,grabs tranq blow dart gun,and hits Carson's shoulder* Silly Scot. You can't run from whumpers. *chuckles evilly* Now what to do with an unconscious Scottish doctor? Whump him in new and whumpy ways. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                I'm sure he's dirty right?? He's being held prisoner by us whumpers so I'm sure he could use a bath. That's someting to do with him.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X