X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I know CRW likes this one.....

Comment

Originally posted by djackson1234 View Post
      Did you really? It's incredible!!! I love the eyes!
      Yep. I did. Here's the original......

Comment

Comment

Guys n' Guns.....

Comment

Comment

Okay, really should go make dinner. 'Cause, as yummy as he is, he won't feed the family.

*waves* Bye for now!

Comment

*does cannon ball into deeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Wicked pix gang!! GUH...just freaking GUH. *smirks* I do love a dirty Hot Scot. hehe Anyone else's brain go boom at that thought? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Just watched Paul's Christmas movie "Christmas Magic". So brought tears to my eyes.
                  MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                  MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                  POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                  CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                  GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                  VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                  FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                    Just watched Paul's Christmas movie "Christmas Magic". So brought tears to my eyes.
                    Hi! And I don't think I've heard of it..

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Heard about it a few weeks ago. Airs in the U.S on Hallmark Channel on Dec. 18 th.
                      Looking forward to it!
                      Christmas Magic preview video.
                      sigpic

Comment

Is there a way to watch it online? 'Cause that looks fun!!!

Comment

*quietly slips into thread* Hullo gang...quick fly by post. Got a migraine,took migraine med,looked at Hot Scot shots,smiled. lol Alright,my daft brain cell isn't working at the moment...when did Paul's horror movie with Val Kilmer debut? Wasn't it originally titled Mr. Nobody and was retitled? Is it on dvd yet? Wow maybe that little barrage o' questions will help my head stop hurting...doubt it but what a lovely thought. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

*whispers* Hiya, CRW. So sorry to hear of your headache. Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

*whispers back and gently hugs* Thanks Ladygris. Migraines suck but the med does help. Hopefully I'll get some sleep and the delicious pix will give me lovely dreams. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                Wasn't it originally titled Mr. Nobody and was retitled? Is it on dvd yet?
                                Yes, it was, they changed the title to The Traveler. Yes, it's on DVD, I bought it back in the spring. He's in it alot, which is nice. Not a great film, it horror schlock, but it's worth buying if you're a Pauly fan. Hope your migraine gets better soon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X