Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      How are you, M? And Grace?
      M'okay... How about you?

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        M'okay... How about you?
        Doing pretty good. Finally got inspired to work on a project for the AfA thread.

Buttons!!!

Comment

Screw the buttons, I see the collar bone!

What project?

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm cold!! LOL My hands are actually stiff from the cold. Haha. How are you?

I'm glad that you have heat. No heat in Iowa in winter is bad!!
            Oh shoot!
            How are you, M? And Grace?
            I'm doing grand. Classes are done for the semester, but I have a quiz and lab stuff tomorrow and Saturday. Tonight is going to be a fun night, with a formal dance and some fun stuff with friends.
            I'm stressed and I have a headache, but in one week I'll be on a plane ride home!

Comment

Screw the buttons, I see the collar bone!

What project?
              The Secret Santa exchange.

And the allure of the buttons is that they can be undone.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              Oh shoot!

I'm doing grand. Classes are done for the semester, but I have a quiz and lab stuff tomorrow and Saturday. Tonight is going to be a fun night, with a formal dance and some fun stuff with friends.
              I'm stressed and I have a headache, but in one week I'll be on a plane ride home!
              Yay! *happy dance* You made it through the semester!

Comment

Yay! *happy dance* You made it through the semester!
                LOL! Thanks. I still have to survive finals and the lab report.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  LOL! Thanks. I still have to survive finals and the lab report.
                  You'll make it! I have faith in you.

Comment

You'll make it! I have faith in you.
                    *hugs* Thanks!

*thud* aviators...

Comment

Comment

I think the "voice of morality" on SGA is Teyla and/or Elizabeth. When they're on missions, it's mainly Teyla but when they're on Atlantis, it's Elizabeth, Teyla, and Carson.

Hi everyone! *waves and shivers* Br, it's cold!! Our heater has decided to stop working so it's currently 59 degrees in my house right now.. I'm not sure what's wrong with it because it was working yesterday. SO, I'm going to get some diner going here (going to make baked pasta to heat up the house) then probably do some baking afterwards to keep the heat from the oven flowing. BR!!!! My hands and feet are like ice! LOL

I beg to differ for Elizabeth. She had ordered them to do 'whatever was necessary' to get information out of Dr.Kavanaugh in the ''Critical Mass episode'' even though he fainted before Ronon got the chance to do anything to him. She also gave the retro-virus experimentation a 'go' on Michael when the morality issue in my opinion is that however it may be helpful to defend themselves against the Wraith, it is wrong to change them into humans and strip them of their nature without consent. just my opinion I guess I could agree for Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by djackson1234 View Post
                          I beg to differ for Elizabeth. She had ordered them to do 'whatever was necessary' to get information out of Dr.Kavanaugh in the ''Critical Mass episode'' even though he fainted before Ronon got the chance to do anything to him. She also gave the retro-virus experimentation a 'go' on Michael when the morality issue in my opinion is that however it may be helpful to defend themselves against the Wraith, it is wrong to change them into humans and strip them of their nature without consent. just my opinion I guess I could agree for Teyla.
                          I can see your point but I don't necessarily agree.. and I'm just going to leave it at that.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Hullo lovelies!! Good luck with your finals and lab report Grace!! *tackle hugs M* Hiya hon!! Sorry to hear your heater's been a pain in the arse. I actually woke up this morning and my flat was 57F,glanced at the thermostat,read that the heat was on,disagreed with the thermostat,then returned to my warm,snuggly bed and watched ADB to help me stay warm til the heat kicked on. *waves* Hi djackson1234!! Welcome to the glory of the Hot Scot. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              Hullo lovelies!! Good luck with your finals and lab report Grace!! *tackle hugs M* Hiya hon!! Sorry to hear your heater's been a pain in the arse. I actually woke up this morning and my flat was 57F,glanced at the thermostat,read that the heat was on,disagreed with the thermostat,then returned to my warm,snuggly bed and watched ADB to help me stay warm til the heat kicked on. *waves* Hi djackson1234!! Welcome to the glory of the Hot Scot. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              Oof! Hi CRW. How are you? My heater's being finnicky, that's for sure. Such is life.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                I thank you for your welcome I absolutely love Scottish accents!!!
                                Last edited by djackson1234; 09 December 2011, 06:49 PM. Reason: whoops wrote Irish instead of Scottish, was reading an article on something in Ireland before haha

Comment

Working...
                                X