No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go guys a delightful *THUD* picture to keep everyone smiling.....

sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh, definitely, MR!

Comment

Have to go out for a bit to have a few drinks in memory of a friend's birthday, will probably back later. Have a good day/night guys.
        sigpic

Comment

Have fun, MR.

Comment

Spoiler:
            It's not going to be a fun night unfortunately, Tim died in a car accident last October along with another friend. We're celebrating his Birthday for him.....There will be tears I fear.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, man!

Spoiler:
              I am so sorry to hear that. I can definitely understand, too. *hugs*

Comment

*hugs MR* I'm sorry for your loss hon. Laugh,cry,sing,and dance to honor your friend's life. I know that sounds kinda odd but I've found if I honor a loved one's life then I feel s/he is smiling down on me from above. You know we're here if ya need to talk. Great pix gang!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs MR* I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm glad that you're still celebrating for him when he cannot though. It's good to do that. I think more people should. When I die I want a New Orleans' style funeral. People can be sad while on the way there but on the way back - party like it's 1999!

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Sorry ladygris, I moved them in another album.
                    Here they are:

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      Oh, man!

Spoiler:
                      I am so sorry to hear that. I can definitely understand, too. *hugs*
                      Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                      *hugs MR* I'm sorry for your loss hon. Laugh,cry,sing,and dance to honor your friend's life. I know that sounds kinda odd but I've found if I honor a loved one's life then I feel s/he is smiling down on me from above. You know we're here if ya need to talk. Great pix gang!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      *hugs MR* I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm glad that you're still celebrating for him when he cannot though. It's good to do that. I think more people should. When I die I want a New Orleans' style funeral. People can be sad while on the way there but on the way back - party like it's 1999!
                      Thanks guys, it started to be a bit much for me so I came home, now more than a little not sober and going through some old phto's.

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
                      Sorry ladygris, I moved them in another album.
                      Here they are:

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/...192013-1-1.png
                      ]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa385/DeliRicia/The%20Traveler%20-%20Paul%20McGillion/Traveler%20-%20crop/Capturedcran2011-08-17192022-1.png
                      I like thee, I saw the film a few days ago thats where the are from....

sigpic

Comment

Del, thanks!

MR, *hugs*

Is it pathetic that, when I have an entire list of threads to check, I save the Carson/Paul ones for the very last???

Comment

Del, thanks!

MR, *hugs*

Is it pathetic that, when I have an entire list of threads to check, I save the Carson/Paul ones for the very last???
                          I usually do them first then leave the rest for when I actually feel like checking in.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                            I usually do them first then leave the rest for when I actually feel like checking in.
                            Yeah, see, I prefer going fangirl over Carson better than almost anyone else.

Comment

Yeah, see, I prefer going fangirl over Carson better than almost anyone else.
                              Me too. That's why I usually wait to check the others until
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm bored.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Good morning, Hot Scot Thunkers!

Comment

Working...
                                X