Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Only long enough to fill-in for Rodney for a bit. Do you want his lips to get worn to a frazzle?

I'd definitely volunteer to give Rodney a chance to rest, and take his place for a while.

Comment

Only long enough to fill-in for Rodney for a bit. Do you want his lips to get worn to a frazzle?
      That's what Radek is for.

Threesomes are awesome, don'tchaknow.
      Mice
      Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Originally posted by Mice
        That's what Radek is for.

Threesomes are awesome, don'tchaknow.
        Not thought of those three...are you sure Radek and Beckett would get along?

Uh...not being a regular on this thread...is this okay discussion? I know some threads prefer the same sex stuff to be silent.

Comment

Not thought of those three...are you sure Radek and Beckett would get along?

Uh...not being a regular on this thread...is this okay discussion? I know some threads prefer the same sex stuff to be silent.
          As long as we're thunking about Beckett, they tolerate me.

*swoon*

And yeah, Radek and Carson seem to get along just fine in the season two episodes.
          Mice
          Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

And yeah, Radek and Carson seem to get along just fine in the season two episodes.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Kick Rodney out of the way? But... but... Carson and Rodney are the whole point of the episode

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thanks Watcher -- I knew I could count on you!
                Mice
                Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Hi people! Sorry I've been gone a bit. Sore wrist, which I broke a while back, acting up on me, to be quick about explaining.

Congrats on 200 posts Nel!

Originally posted by AmberLM
                  Hi guys just had to drop in and say I don't really watch Atlantis but Carson would possibly make me reconsider that. He has the most gorgeous Scottish accent (I happen to be a sucker for those but who isn't, eh?) and he's such a sweetie! *swoon*
                  Welcome to the thread I second that swoon

If it's about Carson and kissing, it's all good (though I prefer to think of him w/ me )

Ugh, I missed Carson tonight! I like GUP, but he should have been there at the end to help Rodney

I must post pics to make up for the lack of Carson tonight:

Hmm, why wasn't I in that ep? I'm a doctor. Rodney may have needed help. Those crazy PTB
                  Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                  Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Thanks Carson's girl - and thanks for the pics.

Sorry about your wrist. I know the feeling. It's been about 3 weeks since I had an operation on mine, and it is still rather sore. Look after yourself.

Comment

Dang it, those are my weaknesses! Black shirt and hair!

*thunk*

dangerous

Comment

Beckett is my favorite character and has been since the start

Comment

Happy Easter Everyone!

Here's hoping the Easter bunny leaves you something good in the basket.
                          PJumper42

Comment

Welcome Puddle Jumper 1 - you're in good company here, I think most of us agree with you.

Thanks PJumper42 - have a good Easter too - and eat as much as you want.

Comment

Hiya everyone. I only have time for a quick hello before the family computer dies on me.

I'll naturally get the blame for this...oh well.

Have a Happy Easter everyone.

Comment

Same to you Allestian

Comment

Working...
                                X