No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that's about all I have with eyes, smile, AND zipper.

This is one of my favorites, here.

Comment

*smirks* You cheeky monkeys blew up my brain cell with those hawt pix. YAY!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/ladygris4700/Beckett%20Thunk/Smile/Carson3.jpg
        I adore this one Want to hug him and squish him and keep him all for my very own

Leave you alone for a few minutes and you go mad!!! (not complaining mind )

Fairly certain I've already posted that one today... but I like it
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          *smirks* You cheeky monkeys blew up my brain cell with those hawt pix. YAY!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          I just spent about four hours going through my PB and organizing everything so I could find it. I have an ENTIRE file set aside for "Smile" alone. So I knew I could find something.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            I adore this one Want to hug him and squish him and keep him all for my very own

Leave you alone for a few minutes and you go mad!!! (not complaining mind )

Fairly certain I've already posted that one today... but I like it
            That one you mentioned is one of my favorites. I just love the way he's standing, his smirk, everything. But you asked for eyes, zippers, and smile. I hope I delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              That one you mentioned is one of my favorites. I just love the way he's standing, his smirk, everything. But you asked for eyes, zippers, and smile. I hope I delivered.
              Oh yes you definitely delivered... gonna have to find a way of incorporating that pic into a banner me thinks, along with the *thud* picture (and then I can just turn to jelly everytime I log on )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Oh yes you definitely delivered... gonna have to find a way of incorporating that pic into a banner me thinks, along with the *thud* picture (and then I can just turn to jelly everytime I log on )

Yeah, I have the *thud* pic used in my current wallie on my laptop. I have to make sure I keep it hidden when I'm working on something, otherwise I just melt!

Comment

*fluffs pillows on the floor* Just gettin' comfy. Alright ladies,dazzle us with ypur Hot Scot shots!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    *fluffs pillows on the floor* Just gettin' comfy. Alright ladies,dazzle us with ypur Hot Scot shots!! Woohoo!! }:O

Anything in particular you might want?

Comment

Hey CRW....... this what you're waiting for......?

sigpic

Comment

*paws wildly at computer but stops self from licking the screen* hehe Wha? Someone ask me something? *smirks and waves to Ladygris and MR* How about dirty,gunslinger Carson? What a lovely thought. You lot rock!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X