Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Okay... Let me see what I can do. Shall I post snippet teasers here or wait?
    Totally up to you.

Comment

What do you imagine Carson saying to her when he finds her? I'm at that part and what I have doesn't sound right to me. Like it's actually me saying it instead of him.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

*grins and splashes everyone in the gutter* Phew! Glad I can fiddle with this particular plot bunny for a teensy bit longer...actually I have to pry its jaws apart to release my ankle. Little buggar has sharp teeth. lol Hmm ladies for your next story's whumpertunity...maybe Carson gets whumped by a cute forest creature that has a potent but slow acting poison in its saliva. What? Just helping to feed your muses. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

What do you imagine Carson saying to her when he finds her? I'm at that part and what I have doesn't sound right to me. Like it's actually me saying it instead of him.
          Hmm....

Spoiler:
          "There ya are!" he whispered. "Colonel Sheppard is out lookin' for ya as well." Carson slipped a hand under her arm and pulled her to her feet. "Stay quiet, love. These creatures hunt by sound."

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            *grins and splashes everyone in the gutter* Phew! Glad I can fiddle with this particular plot bunny for a teensy bit longer...actually I have to pry its jaws apart to release my ankle. Little buggar has sharp teeth. lol Hmm ladies for your next story's whumpertunity...maybe Carson gets whumped by a cute forest creature that has a potent but slow acting poison in its saliva. What? Just helping to feed your muses. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            Haha - gee thanks CRW. That's all we need is more plot bunnies running around and multiplying.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey, I'm back from my little readathon I loved it lg, I can imagine Michael being that way entirely. Of course he would want some sort of revenge against the person who ruined hm, and whumping the clone....(that sounded better in my head!!! ) is the perfect way to do it when your access to the original is destroyed

Oh and along the lines of M's story shoulder injuries are good for needing help with and wrist ones too..... need help holding things, picking things up......taking things off........*places mind well into the gutter....again!!!*
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                Hmm....

Spoiler:
                "There ya are!" he whispered. "Colonel Sheppard is out lookin' for ya as well." Carson slipped a hand under her arm and pulled her to her feet. "Stay quiet, love. These creatures hunt by sound."
                Yeah that's better than what I have. It's so terrible I'm not even going to post it.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                  Hey, I'm back from my little readathon I loved it lg, I can imagine Michael being that way entirely. Of course he would want some sort of revenge against the person who ruined hm, and whumping the clone....(that sounded better in my head!!! ) is the perfect way to do it when your access to the original is destroyed

Oh and along the lines of M's story shoulder injuries are good for needing help with and wrist ones too..... need help holding things, picking things up......taking things off........*places mind well into the gutter....again!!!*
                  Thank you, MR. Captive was a very different story for me, primarily because the majority of it was Carson and Michael. But I enjoyed writing it. I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

Yeah that's better than what I have. It's so terrible I'm not even going to post it.
                    What? What you had or the story? 'Cause I doubt the story is that bad.

Comment

Thanks! I might try to use the shoulder one if I can figure out how to slip it in there. Any ideas on that?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

What I had.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, here's what I have of the story so far.. It's not much.

Spoiler:
                          The fog – for he didn’t know what else to call it – is thicker than it had been earlier as he walked cautiously through the village searching. He was supposed to be hunting down Michael’s experiments but in truth there was only one person he wanted to find. Mirellus decided to take his chances and run to his new home so there wasn’t a need for him to stick behind in the shaft. He’d already managed to glean the information he needed from Michael’s lab. All he’d be doing is pacing and worrying – something he’s more than capable of doing while searching.

Frightened shivering reached his ears and Carson spun around with his 9mm held before him to see a staircase leading up to the higher floors of the village. No one was there but he still heard the sound so he followed it hoping to God it was the person he sought. As quietly as he could he slowly made his way to the sound, finding the one he was looking for sitting huddled in a nook under the staircase.

Alison looked up at him with scared eyes and a gasp of surprise. He quickly held his hand up to silence any further comment and knelt down beside her, holding out an arm to help her up.

She gave him a nod of understanding though her eyes said, “No? Really? I wouldn’t have guessed as I was sitting there trying not to make a sound!”

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks! I might try to use the shoulder one if I can figure out how to slip it in there. Any ideas on that?
                            Been too long since I saw the episode to be of any help to you... sorry... This is the ep with the mist and scary creatures yes?? I vaguely remember a well or am I thinking of something else???
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Been too long since I saw the episode to be of any help to you... sorry... This is the ep with the mist and scary creatures yes?? I vaguely remember a well or am I thinking of something else???
                              No you're right. I only watch it because of Carson otherwise I wouldn't really watch it at all. Though it does have my favorite Shep line in it.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, here's what I have of the story so far.. It's not much.

Spoiler:
                                The fog – for he didn’t know what else to call it – is thicker than it had been earlier as he walked cautiously through the village searching. He was supposed to be hunting down Michael’s experiments but in truth there was only one person he wanted to find. Mirellus decided to take his chances and run to his new home so there wasn’t a need for him to stick behind in the shaft. He’d already managed to glean the information he needed from Michael’s lab. All he’d be doing is pacing and worrying – something he’s more than capable of doing while searching.

Frightened shivering reached his ears and Carson spun around with his 9mm held before him to see a staircase leading up to the higher floors of the village. No one was there but he still heard the sound so he followed it hoping to God it was the person he sought. As quietly as he could he slowly made his way to the sound, finding the one he was looking for sitting huddled in a nook under the staircase.

Alison looked up at him with scared eyes and a gasp of surprise. He quickly held his hand up to silence any further comment and knelt down beside her, holding out an arm to help her up.

She gave him a nod of understanding though her eyes said, “No? Really? I wouldn’t have guessed as I was sitting there trying not to make a sound!”
                                I like it.

Yep, that's the episode, MR.

Comment

Working...
                                X