No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he always needs some stress relief. I was watching Echoes last night a d it got to where Carson had blood trailing down his nose... I just wanted to go mother him - make sure he got into bed that instant and started resting.

Poor Guy. You could tell just how much he was suffering in that scene.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Reworking my way through the first season atm, he kinda started off stressed and I'm not sure it got any better!!

Anyway, I decided to give one of the tuts on the artwork thread a go, think it came out okay

sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

MR, when I'm able to see it, I'll comment. PB is acting up for me today.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Reworking my way through the first season atm, he kinda started off stressed and I'm not sure it got any better!!

Anyway, I decided to give one of the tuts on the artwork thread a go, think it came out okay

Yay! PB loaded!

Very, very nice!!!! I love that tutorial anyway, and this one looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            Yay! PB loaded!

Very, very nice!!!! I love that tutorial anyway, and this one looks great!
            Thank you I used different textures and a different colouring.... some of the bits I could't figure out (is that one for PS?) so I either missed out some bits or improvised
            sigpic

Comment

MR - that looks great! I don't bother with tut's because I lose patience with them and I'm really more of a visual person so word instructions become lost on me most of the time.

I think the stress for Carson piles on the longer he stays and he puts a lot of it on himself by assuming guilt for things he shouldn't.

And how pathetic is it that whenever someone mishandles him I think "Be careful, don't hurt him"

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Thank you I used different textures and a different colouring.... some of the bits I could't figure out (is that one for PS?) so I either missed out some bits or improvised
                It was for PS. But I've learned a LOT about Gimp by using PS tuts.

Comment

*fluffs pillows on the floor and gets comfy* Holy crap,you cheeky monkeys blew up my poor innocent brain cell with all of those hawt pix. GUH. My Paulyitis is truly acting up since I couldn't get onto GW yesterday. Did I mention GUH? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    MR - that looks great! I don't bother with tut's because I lose patience with them and I'm really more of a visual person so word instructions become lost on me most of the time.

I think the stress for Carson piles on the longer he stays and he puts a lot of it on himself by assuming guilt for things he shouldn't.

And how pathetic is it that whenever someone mishandles him I think "Be careful, don't hurt him"
                    Not pathetic at all... Watching the first time I had no preference but now it's Beckett and McKay, they both seem to get the brunt of everyone's frustration and they need to be hugged and loved more often

I tried my hand at a wallie (2 different colour combinations)

Oh and a little Pauly love too

sigpic

Comment

Very nice MR!! I love the green one.

Yeah at first I preferred Shep but I've become quite partial to Carson and now I worry about people hurting him even though I do it every time I write a story with him in it.

HI CRW - how are you today?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

*waves to m&mnm317* Not bad for a Monday. How are ya? I'm a true blue whumper and Carson (and Radek) are two of my fave whumpees. I'm enjoying reading all of the Carson-y fanfics so keep up the great writing lovelies!! *dangles shirtless Carson to encourage more fanfics* What? Just supporting the arts,one shirtless Hot Scot at a time. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *waves to m&mnm317* Not bad for a Monday. How are ya? I'm a true blue whumper and Carson (and Radek) are two of my fave whumpees. I'm enjoying reading all of the Carson-y fanfics so keep up the great writing lovelies!! *dangles shirtless Carson to encourage more fanfics* What? Just supporting the arts,one shirtless Hot Scot at a time. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          Haha. I currently have one new fic off to my beta and am working on another one. You'd like the Carson challenge this week. It's a whump challenge. We're supposed to re-write a Carson ep (whether our favorites, one we thought needed whump or one that didn't have him at all and should) and put Carson whump in it. Yep, I'm a whumper!! LOL

I'm alright. My foot's trying to whump me so I'm trying to keep off it and rest it - giving me more time to write. Poor Carson - I never leave him alone. LOL

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

I watched this ep last night. Carson was HOT in it!

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X