No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that's why I don't have anything from then.

I like this one for the collar bone peek..

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Hello everyone.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Hawt pix=brain cell boom. hehe *smirks* Someone should use the Pauly Strip Tease Pic with the caption...'Trust me,I'm a doctor' and see how many brain cells explode into pretty colors. *cough hint for the techno savvy folk* What? *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          *waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Hawt pix=brain cell boom. hehe *smirks* Someone should use the Pauly Strip Tease Pic with the caption...'Trust me,I'm a doctor' and see how many brain cells explode into pretty colors. *cough hint for the techno savvy folk* What? *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          Actually, I have used the Pauly Strip Tease pic (if it's the one I'm thinking of) in a sig already.

Comment

*dives into deeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Yup,I remember that sig ya did Ladygris. Did ya see my cannon ball into the gutter? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *dives into deeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Yup,I remember that sig ya did Ladygris. Did ya see my cannon ball into the gutter? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

Oh! Downloaded some new Pauly pics. Be right back........

*pops back in* CRW, glad you're feeling better.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks hon. Migraines suck big time. Wicked Hot Scot shots ya have there Ladygris. Got more? What? I've gotta get my Paulyitis fix for the day. hehe Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

I would have to agree about migraines.

I do have more, but, unfortunately, I have writing that needs to be done.

Comment

Working...
                                X