• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
    Great sig, Madness, m&m & ladygris!!

http://img75.xooimage.com/files/6/a/...02-2c4ec87.jpg
    Thanks!

Um. . .any ideas what that Wanted poster says? That would be fun to know!

Comment

Here it is, ladygris:

*thud*

I found it here:
      http://carsonlovers.livejournal.com/24493.html

Comment

I agree, Del. *thud*

Uh. . . .*blinks from the floor* Thanks!

Comment

A friend of mine will attend the Halfway Con in Marseilles in November and I want to make a montage or something for Paul to sign it. I have no idea what to do, any idea? I want something like that:
          I made this for Torri Here's the original.

But for the moment, I edited this picture and I got this. What do you think?

Comment

A friend of mine will attend the Halfway Con in Marseilles in November and I want to make a montage or something for Paul to sign it. I have no idea what to do, any idea? I want something like that:
            I made this for Torri Here's the original.

But for the moment, I edited this picture and I got this. What do you think?
            I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

I love it! But I can stand to have Carson/Paul looking at me like that any day of the week!

Loved the one for Torri, too.

Comment

So it's a win!? I'll post those two pics to my friend and send the money for the autographs. I'm so excited & I'm not even going lol

Don't remember if I showed this avi/sig of mine but here it is:

Just found this on a French forum Hope you like it!

Spoiler:

Comment

So it's a win!? I'll post those two pics to my friend and send the money for the autographs. I'm so excited & I'm not even going lol

http://img73.xooimage.com/files/4/4/...nn-2b39775.png

Spoiler:

*Deliberate repost of spoiler* THAT is cool! Especially since I love that time period.

I'm working on a Carson manip right now to where he's actually wearing a period peasant's shirt. I'll post it when I'm done.

Yeah, I was thrilled about the Chicago con, and I didn't even go! But a friend took my 00Carson sig to show Paul. I was on pins and needles until I heard how he liked it! So I understand!

Sorry, wasn't paying attention: when is your friend going to see him?

Comment

Spoiler:

]http://img67.xooimage.com/files/c/d/4/sheppp13-2c508d9.jpg]
                  They are great, I love the quote - the glasses are hilarious

And that picture is amazing, somebody on that forum has real talent. WOW

Made this to go with an icon I made, kinda Beckett based.

sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    They are great, I love the quote - the glasses are hilarious

And that picture is amazing, somebody on that forum has real talent. WOW

Made this to go with an icon I made, kinda Beckett based.

*sniff, sniff* I refuse to watch that episode.

But the banner is really nice.

Comment

Something quick I made while I had a few minutes, not great (give me a chance I think this is only about the 3rd one I've ever made )

That's gorgeous!!

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Ditto
                        Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                        *sniff, sniff* I refuse to watch that episode.

But the banner is really nice.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

I know, I watched it the other night and even though I've seen it a couple of times I still had tears rolling down my face at the end
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I know, I watched it the other night and even though I've seen it a couple of times I still had tears rolling down my face at the end
                            I haven't watched it since I really got into the character. (That is a pretty recent development.) But I have read the tail end of the transcript once. I had to stop myself from going somewhere and just weeping. I can be really emotional at times, so it just got to me that day. I haven't dared watch the episode, though my husband likes is.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris
                              *Deliberate repost of spoiler* THAT is cool! Especially since I love that time period.

I'm working on a Carson manip right now to where he's actually wearing a period peasant's shirt. I'll post it when I'm done.
                              That's why I posted it

Yeah, I was thrilled about the Chicago con, and I didn't even go! But a friend took my 00Carson sig to show Paul. I was on pins and needles until I heard how he liked it! So I understand!
                              I know, that's cool! That's why I wanted to do a montage or a sig or something... but this picture is a win, anyway!

Sorry, wasn't paying attention: when is your friend going to see him?
                              I wrote: "A friend of mine will attend the Halfway Con in Marseilles in November"

Comment

That's why I posted it

I know, that's cool! That's why I wanted to do a montage or a sig or something... but this picture is a win, anyway!

I wrote: "A friend of mine will attend the Halfway Con in Marseilles in November"
                                That's right. I have another friend going to see him in Australia sometime in the next two weeks, and a second who will see him (again!) at Dragon*Con later this week.

I feel isolated all of a sudden!

Comment

Working...
                                X