• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

And that's it for me. I'm heading out. Enjoy the pretty pics!

Comment

I fell in love with this last pic! Thx ladygris!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
                I fell in love with this last pic! Thx ladygris!
                Oh, me too! I don't know if it's the pose or the jeans or his eyes. . . . .But it's one of my favorites.

I made a siggie with that pic and posted it a page or two back. Here it is again, though, since you mentioned the pic.

Love your siggie, btw. Beautiful!

Comment

Wicked pix gang!! Utopia,I hope ya get to go to the con...maybe your family could make it a birthday/Christmas gift to ya. It never hurts to drop hints. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Yet another banner.

Enjoy!

Comment

Wicked banner ya got there Ladygris!! You have mad skills sweetie!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Beautiful pics guys. I'm here at Chicago Con! Just got my pic back from photo session with Paul! So fun! he's so sweet and funny. His talk was hilarious. got a hug!
                        sigpic

Comment

WOW.. I was going to post a little Beckett GIF I made this morning (my first ever one) but seeing the artwork on here has made me all self concious that it's not really that good.

But if anyone does want to see it just look in the tags. like I said, it's not very good but it was my first attempt

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Madness reigns; 26 August 2011, 04:48 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            Wicked banner ya got there Ladygris!! You have mad skills sweetie!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            Thank you.

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                            Beautiful pics guys. I'm here at Chicago Con! Just got my pic back from photo session with Paul! So fun! he's so sweet and funny. His talk was hilarious. got a hug!
                            I'm so jealous right now!!! I've seen videos of Paul's talks at conventions, and he IS hilarious. Yay for a hug!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            WOW.. I was going to post a little Beckett GIF I made this morning (my first ever one) but seeing the artwork on here has made me all self concious that it's not really that good.

But if anyone does want to see it just look in the tags. like I said, it's not very good but it was my first attempt
                            I haven't even tried a GIF, so good work. Besides, that scene is just funny.

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett
                              Yay!! Glad you had fun there!

Originally posted by Madness reigns

http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/...a6db7966a3.gif

AWESOME gif, totally love the scene. But maybe the gif is a little too slow? Do you know how to change the speed? If not, I can help.

Here's my newest sig. Feel free to snurch, I'm feeling generous tonight!!

Comment

Love his eyes, Del. That's one thing that gets me every time. The eyes. And when they're surrounded by laugh lines like Paul's are. . . .*thud*

Comment

Working...
                                X